Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

This Feeling About Tomorrow... Can Infects Your Performance Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Feeling About Tomorrow... Can Infects Your Performance Today (132 Views)

Help! Feeling Depressed: Successful In School, Failure Outside School. / I Saw This I Couldn't Help But Laugh. Though I Had A Mixed Feeling / Feeling Jaded? Here's How To Make Lemonades Out Of Life's Lemons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Feeling About Tomorrow... Can Infects Your Performance Today by planetpgold(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello Colleague,

Timothy Here Again,

Frankly, nothing throws the brakes on success like worrying about the future, especially in this new economy. You might be going about your day, meeting all of your obligations with self-confidence, diligently serving other people, doing everything right and you feel great, when suddenly, this feeling about tomorrow descends over you, things start falling apart slowly.

As a result, you start planning and fretting about tomorrow, next week, next year which is not bad. But the intent is what matters. That is, your thoughts about tomorrow should be about how to develop yourself and serve more people. But if it is about worry for tomorrow generally, suddenly you are not living fully in the present. Worry about tomorrow can infect your performance today.

Sincerely, I don't really blame you for worrying because the government policies in this new normal, are draconian and you should expect more of these - which you don't have control over. Unfortunately, you will be the one to face the consequence if you don't become better in your career and finance. Furthermore, the end result of your life is a direct result of your decision today. I have stopped worrying about tomorrow, instead, I focus on how to make myself relevant daily through constant growth.

I posted about the Quickbooks Essential Training Videos and Quickbooks Advanced Training Videos, why not stop worrying and take action regarding the above bearing in mind that an unfavorable result is as a direct consequence of faulty beginning rooted in indecision and procrastination.

Hence, call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08106989785,08055828090,08085835127

Or click on the below link

http://platinumgoldsolutions.com/quickbook

to get started immediately with the Quickbooks Training Videos and equip yourself instead of worrying about what you can't control and what is yet to happen.

Dedicated to your Vision and Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Cordros Group / Hire The Craft / Sounddeck - Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.