Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My National ID Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My National ID Experience (518 Views)

I've Done My Nin. How Can I Do My National Identity Card Using Nimc App / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My National ID Experience by peterantai(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
I wanted to get my National ID card because I needed it for payoneer and other stuff, the experience was the most disappointing one.

First of all on the website it shows that it's free to get one but that's not the case in the registration center.
When I got there I was sent outside the gate to go and do enrollment when I got there I was asked to pay #500. Ah ah I paid. When I finished the guy printed a slip and told me to go in for capturing.
When I got in they captured me and I was like I want the original copy quicker and the girl asked me "do you want to get it today?" I was shocked because I know my guy told me they said he should come 2 weeks later to get it. I said "yes I do" the next thing was #1500.

Shebi you are mad abi? I said in my mind
After much pricing of the commodity we agreed at #1000.

It's not fair ooo.
Re: My National ID Experience by Shellsploit: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
peterantai:
I wanted to get my National ID card because I needed it for payoneer and other stuff, the experience was the most disappointing one.

First of all on the website it shows that it's free to get one but that's not the case in the registration center.
When I got there I was sent outside the gate to go and do enrollment when I got there I was asked to pay #500. Ah ah I paid. When I finished the guy printed a slip and told me to go in for capturing.
When I got in they captured me and I was like I want the original copy quicker and the girl asked me "do you want to get it today?" I was shocked because I know my guy told me they said he should come 2 weeks later to get it. I said "yes I do" the next thing was #1500.

Shebi you are mad abi? I said in my mind
After much pricing of the commodity we agreed at #1000.

It's not fair ooo.

Did u get it the same day?
Re: My National ID Experience by peterantai(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shellsploit:

Did u get it the same day?

Yes

1 Like

Re: My National ID Experience by Shellsploit: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: My National ID Experience by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
I thought they said they've stopped it for now. I was at my LGA to enroll for mine a few weeks ago and I was told they had stopped it. Did you get it at your LGA or what?
Re: My National ID Experience by peterantai(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
I thought they said they've stopped it for now. I was at my LGA to enroll for mine a few weeks ago and I was told they had stopped it. Did you get it at your LGA or what?

Yeah I got it there in my LGA. Eleme local government in Rivers State.
Re: My National ID Experience by balitaaluminium(f): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2020
peterantai:

Here in lagos you will spend 5k for such.

contact us at Balita Aluminium for all kinds of Aluminium for your house roofing.
for more infor. Do check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Governor of Michigan escapes kidnap plot by a White Militia Gang / Naija/us Romance Scam / What The ENDSARS Protest Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.