Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/2020 (157 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: BECOMING AN EXEMPLARY LEADER III.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 19/09/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, September 19, 2020) -

*Becoming An Exemplary Leader 3*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You my Father, for the capacity You have given me to dream big dreams, and see big visions.

2.Father in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father,with You, all things are possible; please, empower me to dream dreams and see visions, that men could identify and run with, in Jesus' name.

4. Father please, let all my dreams and visions, be in accordance with Your revealed will, in Jesus' name.

5.Father let there be unity of purpose among Christians and in the body of Christ, in this nation, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2020
6.My Father, let any vision that I will pursue in Your kingdom, be one that will glorify Your name, and not one, to make a name for myself, in Jesus' name.

7. Father empower me to dream big and to see great visions that will positively attract Your attention and support, in Jesus' name.

8. Father, please, go ahead of me and remove every obstacle and hindrance to the actualisation of my divinely given visions, in Jesus' name.

9. My Father please, provide everything that I need spiritually, materially and financially, in order for me to actualise my divinely given visions, in Jesus' name.

10. Father bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, help him to actualise every outstanding vision and dream, that he may have, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Osteen - Develop Self-control To Rise Higher With God / The Mighty Hands Of God / Tending Music Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.