Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) (768 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shows Oluremi Tinubu Around The Aso Presidential Villa (pix/video) / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by Mathantics: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Buhari presents his achievement as Niger-Area is about to turn 60.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by haiti007(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
15 years ago, I never imagined that Nigeria will be one of the most terrorised countries. Never!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by Mathantics: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
haiti007:
15 years ago, I never imagined that Nigeria will be one of the most terrorised countries. Never!!

Thanks to Buhari.

His kinsmen is about to dethrone Boko Haram from world stage(list of deadliest terrorist groups in the world). They have done that in Niger-Area already.

Mr integrity indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by complexBoss12: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
lol
Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Divider in Chief
Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by trutht828: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
The likes of mannabbgrills will shut his brain down to things like this. He has made a covenant with lies and deception.
Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by Marine54(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin
Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by BlackfireX: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
We the youth are behind our Darling president
Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by Oracleforce: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Show If shame....
I know for sure that Pastor Oshibajo is not happy about Buhari governance, he might just be playing along...
You can't give what you don't have...I don't think Buhari and some of his ministers have all that it takes to cause the good changes that were propounded in their political agenda...
Re: Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) by Cachet777: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
They should work hard to reclaim no1 position

(1) (Reply)

I Doubt Biafa Would Survive / Omoku And Entire Orashi Region Of Rivers State Taken By Flood Again / Buhari Worried About Increasing Poverty Rate – Sadiya Farouq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.