Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) (776 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbeDvn5aIc

#EndSARS protesters have refused to leave the streets of Lagos in defiance to a curfew order imposed by the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday.

Hundreds of protesters were seen still protesting after 4pm which is the time the order is supposed to commence. They are demanding that the government meet their demands immediately before they can leave the streets.
Re: Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by Lipscomb(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello What's really happening. They want to overthrow Buhari or what.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by Arthurity1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Hello What's really happening. They want to overthrow Buhari or what.
They want that deaf idiot to listen! If he doesn't want to, then he should leave... We want a better Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by Pierced(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by Unbiased1: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lekki seems to be the only place in Lagos where there is partial peace. These protests across the country has made me realize that many youths in Lagos are very useless. From Orile to Ketu, Ikorodu, Ijora etc, thugs have taken over. To my greatest surprise, this same nonsense is also taking place in other states in the SW. This clearly shows that the SW is the breeding ground of nonentities in the Nigerian society.
I'm equally disappointed in Edo people also.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by tellsblinks(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Unbiased1:
Lekki seems to be the only place in Lagos where there is partial peace. These protests across the country has made me realize that many youths in Lagos are very useless. From Orile to Ketu, Ikorodu, Ijora etc, thugs have taken over. To my greatest surprise, this same nonsense is also taking place in other states in the SW. This clearly shows that the SW is the breeding ground of nonentities in the Nigerian society.
I'm equally disappointed in Edo people also.

Did you say youths are useless??

You should be disappointed at yourself!!

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos Protesters Dey 4pm Curfew (VIDEO) by Unbiased1: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
tellsblinks:

Did you say youths are useless??

You should be disappointed at yourself!!

The thugs who are disrupting protests and burning police stations fall under the youth category and are all useless. This was supposed to be a peaceful protest for goodness sake but see what is happening in Lagos and Edo.
See people blocking roads and extorting money from motorists in Ibadan, Ikorodu etc. Come to Ogolonto in Ikorodu area and see how all the shops along the road have been looted.

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton's Tweet About Buhari And The #endsars Protesters / Who Else Didn't Hear What Buhari Said, I Just Wasted 12mins Of My Life / COVID-19: FG Disclaims Discovered Palliatives In Lagos’ Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.