Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. (3284 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by IamWonderful: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
ok
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Paramount01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
9jahotblog:
APC will be disgraced and dealt with i n Edo north senatorial district tomorrow. the electorates are ready for them.

I love ur confidence
Where are u in edo north?
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Paramount01(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
9jahotblog:
APC will be disgraced and dealt with i n Edo north senatorial district tomorrow. the electorates are ready for them.

Are u from Edo north?

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by deboysben(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has called on its staff to remain neutral and credible in carrying out their duty on election day.

Mahmood Yakubu also said the commission is committed to improving the welfare and conditions of service of staff within the available resources.

“I have no doubt that our staff members will rise to the occasion. We have done it several times before and we can do it again. The commission appreciates the never-ending sacrifices made by our staff at all times, often beyond the call of duty, to ensure that we carry out our mandate. The management will continue to improve the welfare and conditions of service of staff within the available resources,” the chairperson said.

The governorship elections in Edo State will kick off in less than 24 hours

INEC also warned that voters without facemasks would not be allowed to vote on election day. The commission said face masks branded with the symbols of political parties would also not be allowed at polling units.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by arcis: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
9jahotblog:

Your eyes go soon clear this time tomorrow..no shout rigging ooo..

4 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) caucus in the House of Representatives has condemned alleged siege on opposition governors by security agents in Benin City, the Edo State capital, ahead of Saturday’s gubernatorial election in the state.
The caucus in a statement by its leader, Kingsley Chinda, on Friday night, stated that it is unacceptable that security agencies, whose duty is to ensure safety of lives and property are the ones allegedly causing chaos.
Chinda said it is shocking that while All Progressives Congress (APC) governors and a presiding officer of the National Assembly are sheltered in the home of a leader of the party in the state, PDP governors are being harassed.
“The caucus find the current siege on Governors by men of the Nigeria Police force and other security officials as disturbing and unacceptable ahead of the election.
” As a democratic society, Nigerians should be given the right to free movement, association and above all right to vote leaders of their chioce to govern the affairs of the state in the interest of the people”
” The caucus wishes to draw the attention of Mr president to immediately wade into the matter and allow the people of Edo state to vote leaders of fhier choice ”
” We also want to use this medium to draw the attention of the nation and the international community of the security siege on PDP governors in Benin City.”
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by jamalnation(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Here we go
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Before the quarantine

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2020
Battle of the titans

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Where be PZ road?
if you leave Barden Barden come cross limit. the next road to the left na PZ . that road fit lead u to FRSC office .

We are on ground gidigba .

Edo no be Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Lovelive: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Congratulations In advance Pastor Ize Iyamu on this resounding victory.

Time to prove them wrong that Edo no be lagos

Hunger & anger in the land.
Down down APC

Dickc fvck Ize Iyamumu, Dickc Fvck Bruhaha
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Edo 2020: How battle in Edo North could be won, lost
The region accounts for over 28 per cent of Edo's voting population.

BySamson AdenekanandYusuf Akinpelu September 18, 2020 3 min read
The Edo North senatorial district, which spans six local government areas, will play a major role in determining who emerges the governor during Saturday’s poll.

In both the federal and state legislative elections in 2019, the All Progressives Congress, (APC) swept all the positions in the region. The governorship election in 2016 too was won by the APC.

But many things have changed since then.

APC’s then-candidate and eventual winner, incumbent Governor Godwin Obaseki, has crossed parties. So has his closest rival, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, whom he defeated then by over 63,000 votes.

Home to Etsako West, Etsako East, Etsako Central, Owan West, Owan East and Akoko-Edo LGAs, the region accounts for over 28 per cent of Edo’s voting population, a review of records from INEC shows.
Earlier, Nigeria’s electoral umpire, INEC, said the number of PVCs collected statewide stands at 1,735,910 of the 2,210,534 total registered voters in Edo state.

But the northern district has 477,360 voters with PVCs. This represents about 72 per cent of the 664,105 registered voters in the district.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Racoon(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2020
The day is finally here.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Paramount01(m): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2020
EDSG2028:
Edo 2020: How battle in Edo North could be won, lost
The region accounts for over 28 per cent of Edo's voting population.

BySamson AdenekanandYusuf Akinpelu September 18, 2020 3 min read
The Edo North senatorial district, which spans six local government areas, will play a major role in determining who emerges the governor during Saturday’s poll

In both the federal and state legislative elections in 2019, the All Progressives Congress, (APC) swept all the positions in the region. The governorship election in 2016 too was won by the APC.
But many things have changed since then.

APC’s then-candidate and eventual winner, incumbent Governor Godwin Obaseki, has crossed parties. So has his closest rival, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, whom he defeated then by over 63,000 votes.

Home to Etsako West, Etsako East, Etsako Central, Owan West, Owan East and Akoko-Edo LGAs, the region accounts for over 28 per cent of Edo’s voting population, a review of records from INEC shows.
Earlier, Nigeria’s electoral umpire, INEC, said the number of PVCs collected statewide stands at 1,735,910 of the 2,210,534 total registered voters in Edo state.

But the northern district has 477,360 voters with PVCs. This represents about 72 per cent of the 664,105 registered voters in the district.

n.
Anything that make Apc win with grate margin in Edo north that is the end of the election because defiantly poi will have 40% in edo Central
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by contigiency(m): 2:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Let me repeat what I have been telling people. If Pastor Izy-Iyamu of APC wins with a margin less than 50k, I would clap for Obaseki of PDP.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Luchitec(m): 3:00am On Sep 19, 2020
EDSG2028:
Go and exercise your franchise.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 3:17am On Sep 19, 2020
contigiency:
Let me repeat what I have been telling people. If Pastor Izy-Iyamu of APC wins with a margin less than 50k, I would clap for Obaseki of PDP.
how do you mean?
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by Davida33: 4:09am On Sep 19, 2020
PDP is over
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Davida33:
PDP is over
True.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2020
May the best lead the rest
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Keep the updates coming
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by emeijeh(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

I don know am now bro. Near peanut junction. Just that I no too know sapele Rd. Na ugbowo I dey.
Ok.
One love bro
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by beylinko02: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2020
OK... abeg what is the Update on wike and Co. can't they force their way out or Obaseki himself should go and get them out

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Keep the results coming
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2020
6:38 Police officers are currently being briefed at the Igueben Police Station, Igueben.

As at 7:08 am, ESAN Southeast LGA, at Ubiaja, men of the Nigerian Army are restricting vehicle movements.

Along the council secretariat that leads to the INEC LG office, there are three check points.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by yakubudivine: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2020
beylinko02:
OK... abeg what is the Update on wike and Co. can't they force their way out or Obaseki himself should go and get them out
Na mouth those governors get oo.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2020
yakubudivine:
Na mouth those governors get oo.
No update yet
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by tinsel: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2020
beylinko02:
See how easy it dey for your mouth. The only business the governor as a candidate has today is to vote and go home. His movement will also be restricted like others.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2020
07:25 AM: Ward 1 PU 4 (Oba's Palace) Oredo LGA:
About 20 potential voters are already waiting at the unit for electoral officials ahead of the poll opening at 8 a.m. Some men are observed to be removing PDP and APC banners, apparently conscious of the regulation that banners and posters of political parties are not to be found at voting areas.
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by ArmedRobber: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2020
9jahotblog:
I hope you will not shift goal post after your eyes re clear cheesy
Re: Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. by EDSG2028: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2020
ArmedRobber:
I hope you will not shift goal post after your eyes re clear cheesy
haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Latest Campaign Poster Got Me Laughing / Breaking; APC Regrets Picking Tinubu, Talks About His Heath & National Rejection / I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.