Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out (3114 Views)

Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Uncleodi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
The attention of the entire People of Rivers State has been drawn to the siege laid at the Hotel where the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike is lodging while on official assignment in Benin, Edo State.

Recall that Governor Wike was appointed Chairman of the PDP National Campaign Council for the Edo Governorship election; this is same position Governor Ganduje of Kano State occupies for his party the APC.

Governor Ganduje and Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State are all in Benin, Edo State carrying out their assignment for the APC without any molestation or intimidation.

And in a breach of the pledge they made security agencies have decided to harass and intimidate Governor Wike who has not done any wrong.

May I on behalf of entire Rivers People Warn that we Shall hold the IGP responsible for anything that happens to our Governor.

Signed:
Ambassador Akawor Desmond, Chairman
PDP Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Mylove55(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Cos he refused to pack end money and give to the cabal abi? Lol

Your eyes go soon clear.
and he pack Edo state money to PDP, after APC used their resource to work for his victory 4yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Mylove55(f): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uncleodi:
The attention of the entire People of Rivers State has been drawn to the siege laid at the Hotel where the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike is lodging while on official assignment in Benin, Edo State.

Recall that Governor Wike was appointed Chairman of the PDP National Campaign Council for the Edo Governorship election; this is same position Governor Ganduje of Kano State occupies for his party the APC.

Governor Ganduje and Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State are all in Benin, Edo State carrying out their assignment for the APC without any molestation or intimidation.

And in a breach of the pledge they made security agencies have decided to harass and intimidate Governor Wike who has not done any wrong.

May I on behalf of entire Rivers People Warn that we Shall hold the IGP responsible for anything that happens to our Governor.

Signed:
PDP Rivers State
I sympathise with you and thief obaseki for una failure

2 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by ThatFairGuy1: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
Uncleodi:

Signed:
PDP Rivers State
[/s]
You mean this tout

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by haffaze777(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Me go troll some tax collector tomorrow and remind 'em that Edo no be Abia and can never measure up to Lagos in millions year;F
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Uncleodi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
You mean this tout

Still better than your governor.
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by xcellentgraphic: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
No matter how rich and powerful u have become in life dont look down on that person that help u climb the ladder of greatest

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Mercisharelove(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kingdom
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by lograr(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
cool

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Mercisharelove(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Megan
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Mercisharelove(f): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2020
Last words
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Mercisharelove(f): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Last words please
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Uncleodi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mylove55:

Thank you for your well deserved sympathy.
Send ur account number lemme bless you.

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
MOD clothes the thread now before people jump inside Lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by History555: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I must bid him farewell.
My last word for him is in Igbo because of his online supporters, The Ipob Terrorists.

So I say, KACHIFOOOO

How market

4 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Obdk: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
haffaze777:
Me go troll some tax collector tomorrow and remind 'em that Edo no be Abia and can never measure up to Lagos in millions year;F
how market

Edo no be lagos las las

7 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Passionate888: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
favor914:
I’m sorry for that Failure Tom Ikimi, tell me any person Thomas Ikimi has supported that won any election? His bitterness with APC is that they made Oyegun Chairman instead of him, let him be dreaming of going to dine in Government house, Useless Killer, he is destined to fail again, sorry for Obaseki.

How market?

6 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by stephenonyx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Howfar nah, how did it finally go

3 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mercisharelove:
The people have decided. Not these people, no,the others. The king's and ruler's of the people.

Saying you want to abolish godfathers in the land" means you plan to eliminate very senior elders, extinguished and deleted from the scheme of things. Completely. worsted campaign policy ever ran.

The king's and ruler's have said behold Basterds""

You remembered Bola made a video asking his people to reject OBASEKi and vote massively for pastor. Not these people, not, the king's and ruler's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_71BNUMXztA

Any last words?

Lol..... You totally underestimated that Edo people will not lie down in their bedrooms and allow you falsify result sheets at the collation centers as you did in Lagos?

Bullion van did not work in Edo Huh? The people voted AND FOLLOWED THEIR VOTE BUMPER-TO-BUMPER! grin grin grin

Now, come to this thread and defend your thread precisely posted when you thought the INEC will easily change the results and announce it as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Leboska(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mylove55:
how far are you still sympathizing or are we to sympathize with you? I still dey Edo oo, sorry I forgot you are just Edo wannabe

4 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by haffaze777(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obdk:
how market

Edo no be lagos las las
Market dey OK jare,we all agreed that Edo can never be Lagos in million yearsgrin

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by MXrep: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I must bid him farewell.
My last word for him is in Igbo because of his online supporters, The Ipob Terrorists.

So I say, KACHIFOOOO

You should be encycled in shame!! Shame on you that Obaseki has won.

3 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by flamingREED(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2020
What a post!
grin
So, technically, IPOB got it right this time.

3 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by prince2pac(m): 1:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Last words please

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by prince2pac(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I must bid him farewell.

So I say, KACHIFOOOO
Nna how far

2 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by Philipxxxx0: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Some people will die of heart attack. You APC Zombie supporters shame they shame me, how can someone with right mind after suffering support this party.

3 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by EkperemoEgbabi: 2:15am On Sep 21, 2020
[s]Mercisharelove:
The people have decided. Not these people, no,the others. The king's and ruler's of the people.

Saying you want to abolish godfathers in the land" means you plan to eliminate very senior elders, extinguished and deleted from the scheme of things. Completely. worsted campaign policy ever ran.

You remembered Bola made a video asking his people to reject OBASEKi and vote massively for pastor. Not these people, not, the king's and ruler's.

Any last words?
[/s]

grin so who is the bastaard now

2 Likes

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by ican2020: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Any last words?
You see your life

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by friday2011(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2020
favor914:
I’m sorry for that Failure Tom Ikimi, tell me any person Thomas Ikimi has supported that won any election? His bitterness with APC is that they made Oyegun Chairman instead of him, let him be dreaming of going to dine in Government house, Useless Killer, he is destined to fail again, sorry for Obaseki.

Favour419...

How market?

1 Like

Re: Any Last Words For OBASEKI As He Takes Bow Out by tot(f): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
favor914:

And God actually shamed all of you. This life ehn, pride goes before a fall. Very humbling experience for all you braggarts and loud mouths aka paid per post hungry agents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Arrested And Released After Undertaking / Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment / BREAKING!!! Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Overrun RANN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.