Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River (37410 Views)

Loaded Passenger Bus Plunges Into Canal In Oworonshoki, Lagos / 3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by tillaman(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2020
sad
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Sonnobax15(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2020
A
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by nnadychuks(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Bad
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by UDUJ(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2020
The bus JUMP into the river undecided

What kind of local reporting is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Jeremiahtortor(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
What a terrible news, and its very unfortunate. These are the kind of news that makes those in Nigeria who believe in Ember months tragedy begin to make concorted fallacies. When u travel in Nigeria, it creates so much fear among loved ones that they will call you hundred times before you arrive your destination, and once your number doesn't go through for a minute it causes panic in them. Some bus preachers will even tell u that if u ignore their msg, u may have no other chance to repent, and u'll see everyone in the bus so quiet out of fear. Life is so fragile, but God will preserve us all from danger and disaster.

Amen oh

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Nawa o! the days are realy evil .. may God protect us all through out these ember months and beyond.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by joyandfaith: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Ibo amaka
demon

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by izubext007: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2020
hope the cannibals in the community will not steal and eat the dead.
ebonyi people don't trust them.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by dingbang(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2020
You attend a burial and now you joined the dead..

Rip.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by ecomalchemist(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Everyday na so so bad news for Nairaland, wetin dey happen oluwa ?
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Toscarel: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2020
That's so sad
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Angelfrost(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
What a terrible news, and its very unfortunate. These are the kind of news that makes those in Nigeria who believe in Ember months tragedy begin to make concorted fallacies. When u travel in Nigeria, it creates so much fear among loved ones that they will call you hundred times before you arrive your destination, and once your number doesn't go through for a minute it causes panic in them. Some bus preachers will even tell u that if u ignore their msg, u may have no other chance to repent, and u'll see everyone in the bus so quiet out of fear. Life is so fragile, but God will preserve us all from danger and disaster.

Honestly, it's a shame that simple travelling has become a big deal in Nigeria... A country where making a journey is like preparing for an unknown or final destination!!!

A close friend traveled from Edo state to Lafia recently... The entire family literally held their breaths till he arrived and called them. Their concerns ranged from accidents to banditry... It's so pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by SmartProf(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, it's a shame that simple travelling has become a big deal in Nigeria... A country where making a journey is like preparing for an unknown or final destination!!!

A close friend traveled from Edo state to Lafia recently... The entire family literally held their breaths till he arrived and called them. Their concerns ranged from accidents to banditry... It's so pathetic!!!
You are right.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Jabioro: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2020
From burial another burial created by the previous attendant...Ayo ni pani
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by lincsnuel: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2020
My in-law was part of the five persons who survived

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by oluwaseyi1759(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Very terrifying news everywhere..Where is this world heading towards now?

We don't know who might be the next..The best is to be saved and be free from the guilt of sin now.

Remember Jesus is not coming back to die for our sin again NEVER! ...I'm begging you to repent from your sin, accept Jesus in your life as your Lord and saviour and have you name written in the book of life..God bless us all
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by openmine(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Most if not all the road deaths could have been avoided had the driver been a bit patient esp on a slippery surface due to the rain as seen in the picture!

Few years ago,I was travelling to a nearby state and I saw this bus,packed with passengers,trying to overtake a trailer in front of him while there was another trailer coming from the other side of the road and almost close.....how the stupid and reckless driver was able to move the bus to the other side of the road without getting crushed by the two trailers moving in the opposite direction can only be divine!

I keep telling people,don't just assume that every driver is sane or normal....most of them are not and must constantly be reminded to drive carefully not to stupidly overtake or over speed when its not safe to do so!

Its well! cry
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by VictorIfe(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2020
ohhhhh mehhn!!

too bad, may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by openmine(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2020
oluwaseyi1759:
Very terrifying news everywhere..Where is this world heading towards now?

We don't know who might be the next..The best is to be saved and be free from the guilt of sin now.

Remember Jesus is not coming back to die for our sin again NEVER! ...I'm begging you to repent from your sin, accept Jesus in your life as your Lord and saviour and have you name written in the book of life..God bless us all
Sorry to ask but how does your statement in any way stop the increasing but avoidable accidents on our road?
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Bessppectt(f): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2020
This is so sad. May God help us.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Chai! Many people have died in Nigeria this year.. Buhari is like a bad omen that should never happen to anyone. I wonder why somebody has not given him Abacha's apple yet. R.I.P to the dead

How many of your family members have died unnatural deaths this year? You see, let's learn how to comment moderately. Do you even know how many people have died in USA this year alone?
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by mightyhazel: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2020
just like that.. 36 ppl!..

This is the reason many don't embark on these frivolous mass transits .. they just prefer to send fat envelopes . save urself stress,risk,time and above all put a big smile on the recipient's face .

just imagine,36 healthy mourners gone like that.. This is too much abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by InvertedHammer: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
/
Nigerians and mumufied passengers.

I was very nervous doing 140km/hr along PH-Enugu expressway when a commercial Toyota Sienna loaded with passengers blew pass me. Any little mishap, they would be as good as dead considering that Nigeria has no emergency medical response team. Why do we take life for granted?

/
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by EdiskyHarry: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
I pray may I never enter a car that the driver is an idiot, you can imagine overtaking a trailer On a bridge.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by ike95: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2020
This is why I don't attend Igbo Amaka burials especially in ember months, burials are used to recharge their blood money, imagine 30 souls given to a river goddess, enough was for the beneficiary.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by SLOVFO(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2020
jchioma:

36 persons dead over the burial of one person? Freak!
You can imagine! The importance we attach to burials and funerals in this part of the world is uncalled for. The living sell of things and make sacrifices to give the dead the so called "befitting burial".

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by samwillyco1(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
What is happening, so sad. Let the remaining of this 2020 bring us good things, we are tired of bad news everyday.

I cover my myself, my family , Nairaland family and people of God all over the world with the BLOOD OF JESUS, GOD have mercy on us and the whole world AMEN.

My People please I need a Job , I am passing through a lot of things .
07036687832 is my number
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by lilyheaven: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm.
Avoidable Deaths everywhere in Naija
Overtaken a trailer on top bridge. Imagine!
The bridge is not even wide.
Re: Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River by Lilgabby(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2020
I felt all your pains concerning this post.... Some of us don't know when or how we would leave this world . many don't know what will kill us or what we would kill that will still kill us. The world is ending on the other part of each genesis of every tribes and bloodlines stage by stage...... Don't be afraid....just pray!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Destroys A Filling Station In Abuja At Old Kutunku (photos) / UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.