Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322787 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Nairaland results have never be credible or reflect in real life. You can ask Atiku, Dino, Saraki and the rest...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
uthlaw:
have you notice any election won by pdp on nairaland is always opposite in real election...let try to vote pdp and apc out of nigeria!
That one go hard small oooo.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you ask what I think...

See it is my choice to take bread and puffpuff to vote. It is still my choice to place my thumbs on my choice.

Why are you pained someone took bread. What is the gain of he/she doesn't take it?
#EdoDecides2020

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osayuwamwen(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
I just sitdon for my house jeje they observe the elections through my TV and nairaland. I can't kill myself for any politicians, abeg make Monday reach make i start my hustle joor

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by VirginSearcher(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
All of you saying it's too early to cry.. is it that you support the rigging because you are an APC member even after seeing Ize Iyamu's bitterness, hatred, aggression, anger and incompetency in the past electoral debate which showed he will be a flop if he wins.. Well I know this current clueless administration can never conduct free and fair election in Nigeria.. They are securing all states for APC because of 2023.. reason why they are mute on electoral reforms.. This country is gone

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
osayuwamwen:
I just sitdon for my house jeje they observe the elections through my TV and nairaland. I can't kill myself for any politicians, abeg make Monday reach make i start my hustle joor

Go out and vote obaseki

9 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by uthlaw: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
WonderManly:

That one go hard small oooo.
no b lie Sha....na too leave naija de hungry me my broda!
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Cul4real(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
osayuwamwen:

This is the liberation that I am expecting from Nigerians especially the youths.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
iboboyswag:

Spot on...

What a lot of people fail to realise is that this election is not between Obaseki and POI but between Obaseki and the entire APC structure.

Obaseki lost this election when he brought that mantra Edo no be Lagos... He summoned to the battle enemies that would have been content sitting on the sidelines, and also his ploy to undermine the APC structure at the national level using Gaidom sold him out as a traitor and a sore loser that would destroy the entire ship if things don't go his way.

They won't let him go scot free for that. This is the first battleground of the war he sought... He should enjoy it.

Bro I quiet agreed with some of your points. I'm a strong supporter of Obaseki but I'm not a fan of that slogan * Benin is not Lagos* that statement is too confrontational and Obaseki knew how dangerous apc are when it comes to rigging moreso that statement is a slap to Lagos as a state and a slap to Tinubu personally so Obaseki has real battle to fight only Edolites can safe him with their votes anything short of that *Edo will be Lagos* by the end of today.

16 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by FlordFlorez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gross and glaring irregularities happening in Edo state right now. The world is watching....

1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Climax07(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
This election get as e be o, but anyways YPP for me o

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by plaindealer: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
VirginSearcher:
All of you saying it's too early to cry.. is it that you support the rigging because you are an APC member even after seeing Ize Iyamu's bitterness, hatred, aggression, anger and incompetency in the past electoral debate which showed he will be a flop if he wins.. Well I know this current clueless administration can never conduct free and fair election in Nigeria.. They are securing all states for APC because of 2023.. reason why they are mute on electoral reforms.. This country is gone

According to Igbos.

Hey, you know you can always relocate to congo or even to the moon.

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osayuwamwen(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Go out and vote obaseki
obaseki is a failure, he has done nothing on infrastructure, oshiomohle legacy is still what is visible across all the entire state the much reason pple still love the little man, I would rather vote ize IYAMU

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by oyatz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
ejimatic:
I am not from Edo but it will be miraculous if Obaseki wins.I don't foresee entire APC structure losing to PDP especially Obaseki..APC members have candidates occupying positions in and outside the state.They will not allowi Obaseki to collapse the party structure and ridicule their elders in and outside the state....APC will win .That is my prediction.

Both so many people on social media are saying 'Edo no be Lagos'

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Etrusen(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
jrusky:

Bro I quiet agreed with some of your points. I'm a strong supporter of Obaseki but I'm not a fan of that slogan * Benin is not Lagos* that statement is too confrontational and Obaseki knew how dangerous apc are when it comes to rigging moreso that statement is a slap to Lagos as a state and a slap to Tinubu personally so Obaseki has real battle to fight only Edolites can safe him with their votes anything short of that *Edo will be Lagos* by the end of today.

just sit down and watch Edo people save obaseki from your plan

please fine me after the result

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by oyatz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Please provide EVIDENCE of the rigging and prove that this is only carried out by the APC.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
osayuwamwen:
obaseki is a failure, he has done nothing on infrastructure, oshiomohle legacy is still what is visible across all the entire state the much reason pple still love the little man, I would rather vote ize IYAMU

I thought you binis prefer obaseki
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ejimatic: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
oyatz:

Both so many people on social media are saying 'Edo no be Lagos'
. In 2016 APC won with 350 something thousand while PDP had 240 something thousands. 4years later I don't think the table will turn in favour of PDP...Today's election is between APC and Obaseki.APC will do every thing to win the election Lagos sentiments apart. Most of the house members ate in APC. they have senators too. The APC structure is very strong in Edo..With my permutation I see the coast becoming clearer for APC victory.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Drabeey:
If you ask what I think...

See it is my choice to take bread and puffpuff to vote. It is still my choice to place my thumbs on my choice.

Why are you pained someone took bread. What is the gain of he/she doesn't take it?
#EdoDecides2020
My oga.
Thanks for that day fa. Appreciate it
As for Edo I just dey watch Dem like bat

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nadaken: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
jrusky:

I like obaseki guts but just as he didn't know when to strike oshomole in 2nd term so did he miscalculate on that slogan.

There is a reason why governor's from the north, west, east and south made Edo their battle field because of that slogan.

Ibori is still godfather of Delta, wike is still godfather of pdp but they manage it

It is enough to quietly end godfather in Edo and allow other states make a model themselves instead of noises.

He drew too much silent war from other direction that was distraction

The edolites saving him as you say have all voted and returned home(we don't even know who voted who it's same inec that we rely on) now it's left to the same external forces which outnumbers him.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WhizdomXX(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
plaindealer:

According to Igbos.

Hey, you know you can always relocate to congo or even to the moon.

grin grin

One question for you Sir, are you proud of the state of your Country, or simply put; Are you proud of being a Nigerian at this point in our Country? I await your humble, truthful reply.

Nigerian youths save your future from the hands of tested failures. God bless the Nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
OPPPS:

As you don't have one.
BM product
HAHAHA, Your head. grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mylove55:
go back home
HAHAHA, lolz grin
Let me come and be going, then.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jrusky(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nadaken:
I like obaseki guts but just as he didn't know when to strike oshomole in 2nd term so did he miscalculate on that slogan.

There is a reason why governor's from the north, west, east and south made Edo their battle field because of that slogan.

Ibori is still godfather of Delta, wike is still godfather of pdp but they manage it

It is enough to quietly end godfather in Edo and allow other states make a model themselves instead of noises.

He drew too much silent war from other direction that was distraction

The edolites saving him as you say have all voted and returned home(we don't even know who voted who it's same inec that we rely on) now it's left to the same external forces which outnumbers him.

Bro you are right. As I said I totally disagreed with that *Edo is not Lagos slogan* its gross miscalculated political strategy.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osayuwamwen(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

I thought you binis prefer obaseki
not really most of his supporters are just sympathisers because of the way he was disqualified during APC Primaries. Pple are just calling him wake and see, but i hv not seen any major project he did even the refinery he's campaigning with is federal government owned, edo has less than 1% stake in dat refinery. If u know what oshiomohle did In 4years in edo even if obaseki is given additional 8 years he won't beat dat record, that is why they call him oshobaba

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by iboboyswag(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
jrusky:

True! Straight up, Edo will become Lagos and nothing would happen. To add salt to injury sef, Obaseki after losing the election would become a permanent vistor of the EFCC and the other acronyms wey talk say dem dey fight corruption.

I really pity him... He shouldn't have gone dirty with his campaign and stance.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by cyberghost23: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
osayuwamwen:

Mumu person.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DoubleEngine007: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
cyberghost23:

Mumu person.
Better one. As if Ize iyamu will do all what he said Obaseki didn't do.. That was how they voted Jonathan out.. See bubu today.. Drawing Nigeria backwards.. I need a new party to join aside PDP and APC. These two thiefy thiefy parties must leave this country ..

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Enomaidegue3: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP has won Edo South as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
ejimatic:
. In 2016 APC won with 350 something thousand while PDP had 240 something thousands. 4years later I don't think the table will turn in favour of PDP...Today's election is between APC and Obaseki.APC will do every thing to win the election Lagos sentiments apart. Most of the house members ate in APC. they have senators too. The APC structure is very strong in Edo..With my permutation I see the coast becoming clearer for APC victory.
Pdp has 2 Senators and More House of Reps member than apc.As for what you see. What else would you see when you are an apc apologist.Same you wrote there will be rerun in Bayelsa after Supreme court gave their verdict.We are still waiting for the rerun in Bayelsa.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Damscodammy1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lemme watch and learn even if i get apathy 4 politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.