Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,481 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers (63093 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by ThetrueWord: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Pastor is a title and has nothing do to with the bearers' relationship with God. Yes! there are genuine men of a great God.But we have a lot of fake men of God.

Brethren, we need to know God for ourselves. Because sometimes those we trust to protect and lead us are even too weak to lead or protect themeselves.

It's End Time. The church is becoming worldly and the world Churchy, we can’t even say who is good and who is not.

Know God for yourself and test all spirits to know which is of God.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Updating9JA:

Source: https://punchng.com/two-rivers-pastors-arrested-for-raping-corps-member/
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Dreyton36: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

She must be very beautiful to have been able to charm up a man of god and not God
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Brenexbaba1: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Corona don cause konji everywhere, e don reach pastor side ���.
Am not sure they are real pastors
#saynotorape
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who conferred the title, PASTOR on them
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Mayng01(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fingered, raped, which one? I am really somehow not understanding.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Liposure: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
If the girl had been more careful any of these wouldn't have happened.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
DragonFire433:

English Language teacher: Tahkn yuo
wemcloe
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by DragonFire433: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Fake pastors everywhere.

Please is it possible for someone who unknowingly and unwillingly gaved head to his girlfriend who has HIV/AIDS to contact HIV/AIDS?

I believe you are asking the question for yourself.

The answer is YES, if she cums in your mouth and you swallow the juice. The juice would now circulate into your system.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Patrioticman007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
I really dont think they are pastors

Why are you denying your representative of god on earth ?.
Was Judas Iscariot not a disciple of your god ?, yet he betrayed him, let not these evil acts committed by pastors make you change the narrative.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by enemyofprogress: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
DragonFire433:

I believe you are asking the question for yourself.

The answer is YES, if she cums in your mouth and you swallow the juice. The juice would now circulate into your system.
I didn’t swallow everything I just swallowed small
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by 4four(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
yes they are not pastors they are imams
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Realtalk20: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obidon1:
They are not pastors

They are pastors

That's what they do
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by JordanMichael(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pastor?? Just numenclature of function. Who ordained them pastors
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Lamasta(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
They are not pastors but criminals
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by kunleham(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
Indeed? But if na Alfa, it's Islam you hypocrite will blame
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Originalsly: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmm..... the State Commissioner of Police knows of the matter..... that it is under investigation... it has not reached his desk... that he believes it is under investigation. And we wonder why such crimes are rampant in certain areas. The parents did the right thing.... only a foreign organisation is likely to bring about justice.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by DESTROTECH(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pastors chaii...

Bring Bitcoin a d giftcard to my DM biko contact link on my signature
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Sardauna24(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Charly68: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sure Wke will return to castrate them after Edo Election..
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Tannhauser(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
daddymummy:
My brethren God has been impressing it in my spirit that the many rape cases in Nigeria and beyond are not ordinary.

The spirit is being released by a woman/some women somewhere to make men repulsive.

The aim is to give the impression that women are so beautiful and desirable to the extent that males could no longer hold themselves.

It is to make men repulsive and then vulnerable to attacks and death.

If it is allowed to continue,it will lead to a point where men will be slaughtered like rams on the street due to real or false rape accusations.

These women believe that by this rape scandal currently going on, they would achieve what they call women liberation.

Of course, this women liberation is not equality with men, but to take over and make men slaves of women in every setting like family, politics etc.

Of course, the liberation as championed by these women is not what you think.

It has a sinister motive which is the subjugation of men. It is not equality with men but the subjugation of men.

If you read the various accounts of rape, you will discover that there is a spiritual undertone and manipulation in them.

Please men you need to take this message seriously otherwise tomorrow, you may be the next rapist.

This manipulation affects all categories of men like pastors,imams,leaders, traders and etc. So don't think you can't be spiritually manipulated into raping someone. So you need to pray, my brother.

Please men you need to be on guard and you need to pray that person/people behind this spiritual manipulation will be exposed by God.

Insanity... Too much Churchism hath made thee mad

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by omooba969(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
missawele:
People should understand that not everyone that identifies as a man of God is a true man of God. There are many wolves in sheep clothing now, and we need to have the holy spirit in us in order to be able to discern them ,

Biko check out my signature,

@bolded,

Having the Holy spirit in us is a beautiful thing but common sense will tell if someone is a true man of God or not, coz the signs/ red flags are always there.

Most people inadvertently choose to be stupid by ignoring the red flags out of desperation. cool
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Teejay13(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
End time pastors
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by bizzibodi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Birthday indoor? Pastors doing 3some that one na fake pastors.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Badonasty(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
lol...some people mad Sha...
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
This one na fool and people dey like the comment I smh
dingbang:
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dunsin2020:
This one na fool and people dey like the comment I smh
ah.. I won't forgive you on this one o..
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by ebbo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pastors with their dubious ways.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Tab4kids(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

You are already cursed because you read an article different from everyother sane person.

No wonder you described your own parents that way. Now...buzz off.

Mumu

U wanted to edit what i wrote to suit your narrative but you still suck at it....poor chap. I bet even a 2yr old would do a better job gay

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by tsagir(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
That is the primary teaching of the BIBLE ....
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by desiredhome: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
And some people will be calling these criminals Papa/Spiritual father grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.