Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers (63047 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by TheChameleon: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tab4kids:

Tab4kids to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Mumu

U wanted to edit what i wrote to suit your narrative but you still suck at it....poor chap. I bet even a 2yr old would do a better job gay

I am happy that your generational curse of poverty will NEVER stop.

At least your customers would know your character if they check you out online.

Buying from a fagg0t's son is hazardous grin
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by desiredhome: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wolfs and Evil men in Sheep Clothing ..

Be Very Careful of Whoever you Associate yourself with. No Matter the Title or Whatever..

The Days are So Evil and anybody can Answer any title to Defraud or Do Evil..

Title is not Salvation
Title is not a Qualification for Heaven

Watch and Pray so you don't Fall into the Wrong Hands
With one mouth you are saying people should not crictize pastors, with another mouth they are Wolf in sheep's clothing........
What is the difference between the ones you defend and these ones you crictizing?......

And there are so many unreported evil going on in the business centers they call Church today.....

Doing evil with God's name without conscience or fear
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by victoriaomonigh(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
ehhhhhhhhhh
i-see
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by mukthar2000(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Their manhood must be castrated in Jesus name.

Were are the religion Wallers, any contribution?

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
I really dont think they are pastors

Anybody can call themselves pastor. The position means nothing special to me. Pastor isn’t even biblical or in the Bible. These are criminal pastors.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by onasokhare(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Updating9JA:

Source: https://punchng.com/two-rivers-pastors-arrested-for-raping-corps-member/

They should stop tagging this people has pastors
... because a real Man of God can't do what they did...

(Haba Everytime a pastor did this, a pastor did that)
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Morayo001(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where are we going in this world
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Tab4kids(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

I am happy that your generational curse of poverty will NEVER stop.

At least your customers would know your character if they check you out online.

Buying from a fagg0t's son is hazardous grin

Go get your tenses right before mentioning me again, Don’t stress me out with poorly constructed sentences. The money they would have used in giving you good education, your govt have embellezed it, to think your kids will suffer same fate is not comforting as well. Adios fagg0t

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by semyman: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bestvicky16:
They are not pastors!
Just as you are not human
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by desiredhome: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Elsueno:

lol, stop looking for trouble, majority of Pastors are saints, men of God. they don't do evil or even live lavishly as they threaten their members with poverty if they don't pay 10% of their monthly earnings. cheesy
When you keep quiet over evil the evil will thrive.... Unfortunately the bad eggs had taken over the good eggs because the good ones have refused to check the excesses of these evil pastors/Pastorprenours

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by TheChameleon: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tab4kids:

Tab4kids to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Go get your tenses right before mentioning me again, Don’t stress me out with poorly constructed sentences. The money they would have used in giving you good education, your govt have embellezed it, to think your kids will suffer same fate is not comforting as well. Adios fagg0t

So it is true that 1000s of men creampied her before she had you? undecided tongue grin

E pain am.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by AnanseK(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obidon1:
They are not pastors

What is the qualification for the position of a Pastor?

Churches have refused regulation by government.

So Christianity in Nigeria is being high jacked by the crooks with the Devil as their supervisor.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by olaadesino(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
enemyofprogress:
see your finger like bricklayers own. I hope you no dey use am to finger girls?
Now, I you are your brain has highjacked by so called pastor, someone is in control room programming your brain. Show me where it is written in old testament and Matthew, Mark Luke and John.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Anybody can call themselves pastor. The position means nothing special to me. Pastor isn’t even biblical or in the Bible. These are criminal pastors.
cool
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by olaadesino(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
ubecharles:
Who conferred the title, PASTOR on them
Holy spirit as Christian may understand it
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by divineappo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
I know a skilled phone engineer, he is a good friend

How can he reach you pls?
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by dingbang(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
divineappo:
I know a skilled phone engineer, he is a good friend

How can he reach you pls?
ok let him whatsap me through the number on my profile.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Uckroot: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What is this ? The way this rape scandal flies, I strongly believe it's a spirit at work. This ain't ordinary.

You know if you rape a person you will be convicted If caught yet, you still indulge your self in it?

This a demonic spirit at work .. We pray it shall never be our portion ijn.
[/s]

Dust.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Uckroot: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:
In Nigeria the word PASTOR has been so bastardized that it really has no respect anymore.

I will keep on saying it, over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and in it for the wrong reasons. The ones that are actually called are very very few.

98% have no respect or regard for God or whatever Jesus stands for.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by AngelicBeing: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wolfs and Evil men in Sheep Clothing ..

Be Very Careful of Whoever you Associate yourself with. No Matter the Title or Whatever..

The Days are So Evil and anybody can Answer any title to Defraud or Do Evil..

Title is not Salvation
Title is not a Qualification for Heaven

Watch and Pray so you don't Fall into the Wrong Hands
wink

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by mhmsadyq(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jaapu:

Please let us keep up the spirit of condemning the region and religion.
Unless you people are pretentious bastards and hypocritical bigots.
Respect!
How are you?
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by gonkin(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaggabban:

So Imam na God. Hypocrite

U see imam for the topic? Yenta-critic ignoramus goof.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obynolee:

Very difficult to prove.

Unless you ain't a Christian.
And even you are, then you are a neophyte in the things of the spirit .

Don't forget Sir, life is spiritual anything that happen has already take its effect in the spirit realm before surfacing the physical. If you don't agree Am open to more, let me hear your reasons.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uckroot:
[/s]

[s]
Dust.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Breastfeed: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
very true, they are far from being pastors, if not, which one come be from party to prayers sad lipsrsealed
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Dayvidblue: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
Hmmmm.... why did the OP hide their chestbeating native names - Okoro and Eze ? undecided

Idiot! The culprits are from rivers state or can't you read?
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by earnit3: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
ELSHADDAI
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by brightel1980(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
they are not pastors because devil can also claim that title
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by leofab(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
will you say same if they are African traditional priests? This has always been the case; hypocrisy
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by ofwest47(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
It is a normal on going systems in today's new generation churches.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by olaadesino(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
who told u d word pastors is not in d bible (Ephesians 4:11)
Now, I you are your brain has highjacked by so called pastor, someone is in control room programming your brain. Show me where it is written in old testament and Matthew, Mark Luke and John.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.