Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Suggestive Prayers To Fight Masturbation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suggestive Prayers To Fight Masturbation (306 Views)

Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestive Prayers To Fight Masturbation by thatsleepboy1: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone, since I've been visiting this forum, I've heard and read all sorts of ways to end masturbation including cursing one's self to death and beyond and I've also tried that and I realised that it's not working for all. So my fellow brethren and believers of the word and God, I'm here to share some little prayer points that a pastor gave to me, though it's not easy, I believe with time VICTORY will be on our lips at the end of the day.

Isaiah: 49. 24. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25. But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
And for sure God will contend with that addiction that is contending with us.

So after reading the above verses, we say these prayers as follows

1. POWERS OF MASTURBATION ATTACKING MY DESTINY BE ROASTED BY FIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

2. EVERY AGENDA OF THE WASTER THROUGH MASTURBATION I WASTE YOU BEFORE YOU WASTE ME DIE BY FIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

3. ANY MAN OR WOMAN ASSIGNED TO MAKE ME MASTURBATE, YOU HAVE FAILED I COMMAND YOU TO PERISH IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

4. FIRE OF GOD, THUNDER OF GOD ARISE AND BREAK EVERY BANDS OF MASTURBATION IN MY LIFE IN THE NAME IF JESUS.

5. WHERE IS THE LORD GOD OF ELIJAH, ARISE NOW AND FIGHT MY BATTLE IN JESUS NAME.

For the lord said in Isaiah: 12. 2. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 3. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. and with good faith we shall overcome it IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Feel free to add your prayer point(s) too to free people from this wicked shackles.
Re: Suggestive Prayers To Fight Masturbation by Hier(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Jesus command still remains, if your eyes causes you to sin, pluck it out. pray for grace to overcome the flesh, the Bible said sin shall have no dominion over you. We must note there are demons responsible for these activities and Jesus said this kind goeth not by fasting and prayers. Fasting means staying away or starving. Paul made mention of putting his flesh under. the same Bible said mortify the deed of the flesh by the Spirit. so spend more time with God and do not feed your desires.

On not feeding your desires, there are a lot of things that fuels sins, stay away from them. Ask God for strength, Paul said I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. So we need strength. And we receive strength by praying. Cultivate the act of praying often. The Bible said watch and pray. Sincere, it's sad where lot of us are because God gave us more. Stop listening to songs that fuels your desire. most movies today has offensive scenes, stay away, do not chat to stir unnecessary emotions. Live for God, that is the only way out of sin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are In The Pre-triblation Era About To Enter The Great Tribulation / Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. / When You Meet That Pastor Who Prophesied You Will Buy Benz In Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.