Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Beautiful Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Beautiful Photo (425 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by Starspatnaija: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Nigerian famous blogger, Linda Ikeji is celebrating her 40th birthday today, September 19th and to mark her special day, she shared this beautiful photo on her page.

Captioning the photo, she said; "This is what 40 looks like. Sexy. Successful. Happy. Almost fulfilled and super grateful for a beautiful life filled with amazing family and friends. God has been incredibly good to me and I don’t take my blessings for granted.

Happy 40th birthday to me. I actually can't believe I'm 40! ��. What? Lol. Thank you so much in advance for all the beautiful birthday wishes. ��� God bless you and yours!".

https://starspatnaija..com/2020/09/blogger-linda-ikeji-celebrates-her-40th.html?m=1

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
It’s funny how both men and women see through her football age.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija- Watch The Massive Celebration As Laycon Wins / Kanyamata Does Not Work On Me, Ladies Have Tried And Failed – Pretty Mike / Mother And Daughter Slay For The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.