Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) (47107 Views)

Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Ajetech(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Just imagine what ize iyamu said after he voted at his polling unit this morning. He said 'i will be relocating/moving to benni to monitoring the situation there'. With what he said It's against the law of electoral process and he is violating the rule. This man is desperate for power
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by chichima67791: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
that's obaseki's strongest turf and residence turf and Edo most defining communities goverment
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by KendrickAyomide: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
CilicMarin:

You are too big for all these useless lies! Please conduct yourself properly as renowned figure here...

you fool.. you are not in Edo state so shut up.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by omozu1(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2020
solmus:
cool

It's just 9 am and PDP have started with lies and accusations

That vedio na lie?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by donprinyo(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
E-voting is the solution. Stop risking ur lives in dis damn country
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

What is lie? I'm in Oredo
As electoral observer or PDP sympathizer from Rivers/Delta or where's that your State

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by solmus: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
omozu1:

That vedio na lie?

Did you honestly see any APC thugs in that video as stated by PDP paid troll

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Ebenezar2021: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Gallant voters in Polling Unit 22-24, Ward 6 in Oredo local government stopped APC thugs from disrupting the ongoing election.

Oredo local government is the LGA of Governor Godwin Obaseki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVnwkVcgWmQ

#EdoNoBeLagos

Reporting Live
how did you know they were APC thugs?
You people have started with your lying propaganda again?
solmus:

Did you honestly see any APC thugs in that video as stated by PDP paid troll

we know their tactics

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by elantraceey(f): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
hush15:

I disagree. They should not leave. True, no candidate is worth their lives but the decision they make today is worth their lives. They should stand guard and protect their choice, not the politicians.

That's the job of security agents, party agents, observers, etc and not me. I and my family are going to cast our votes and after we do, home straight. If they want to rig or snatch boxes or manipulate or do anything, your presence there will only put you at risk and stop nothing.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Any thug weh do any how make una rugged am!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by abescom: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Gallant voters in Polling Unit 22-24, Ward 6 in Oredo local government stopped APC thugs from disrupting the ongoing election.

#EdoNoBeLagos

Reporting Live
This is shameless of you. Tagging it APC when it is just a normal fight.

Shame on you.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

I de o... Hustling just make person scarce... Anyway, I like what is going on here... The people of Edo no dde joke
Abi oooo
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by slimanyd: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Ajetech:
Just imagine what ize iyamu said after he voted at his polling unit this morning. He said 'i will be relocating/moving to benni to monitoring the situation there'. With what he said It's against the law of electoral process and he is violating the rule. This man is desperate for power

He's smelling defeat already.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by TATALoAlaMu: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
The electorates in Edo are in high spirit... #EdoNoBeLagos

Yes o with enough Mokyt
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by MrInformation(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

#EdoNoBeLagos

Reporting Live

Watch more of the videos below #EdoNobeLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTnsaGlrhU
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Hold them, let see their pictures if you are saying the truth
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by NaMe4: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2020
The APC and their candidate are clearly unpopular and will be resisted

MrInformation:

Watch more of the videos below #EdoNobeLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTnsaGlrhU
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by hush15: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2020
elantraceey:

That's the job of security agents, party agents, observers, etc and not me. I and my family are going to cast our votes and after we do, home straight. If they want to rig or snatch boxes or manipulate or do anything, your presence there will only put you at risk and stop nothing.

Then don't even vote at all. Its like asking someone to live your life
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by elantraceey(f): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
hush15:

Then don't even vote at all. Its like asking someone to live your life

My job is to cast my vote, I will do that and leave. If others can't do their own job, that's their cup of tea.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Promise47(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
pretydiva:
The will of the people must prevail

I'm at my voting centre now,no INEC officials on ground no voting material

Look at the crowd here ehn. We are all waiting patiently
Amen vote the right choice pls send me a text message thank you
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Mylove55(f): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

What is lie? I'm in Oredo
liar,
So you came to Edo state as wike thug
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by hekkyboi: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright 4+4 =8 Torwagba
real nigarrrr
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by olaolaking: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
akosh005:

They said thugs.....where did u see him making mention of APC thugs. At the end of the election, we shall know the real thugs
You are one of those lazy yut. You did not even read before you commented
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by patoballistic: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Do we need to redefine the meaning of thugs because I can't see any thugs there? All I could see is just an argument between themselves.

Don't waste your life for these people.

Get sense!!!!
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by danilmo: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2020
pretydiva:
The will of the people must prevail

I'm at my voting centre now,no INEC officials on ground no voting material

Look at the crowd here ehn. We are all waiting patiently

Lol. don't worry , someone has voted on ur behalf already, they don't want u stressing urself.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by 24enjay(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Was APC written on their foreheads?
Failed Blogger turn beggar

TonyeBarcanista:

#EdoNoBeLagos

Reporting Live
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by ayoolaslim: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
What’s the purpose of that idiot in uniform at the back? Na only to arras and check iPhone on d str dem sabi. Legalize Arm robber
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This early morning
It's too early for This laa

Being a thug aren't cool at all, you will only end up Earning peanut, or being killed for someone's else's ambitious, (cos u no be odogwu)
sometimes it pays being a recognized thug cos when your man clinches d position, u may be remembered, even if its SSA, council chair or head of one committee, d likes of Hilary, Cairo Ojougbo, Chuks Momah of Delta state are all enjoying d dividends of thuggery buh it requires wisdom and smartness if not u die for free. If you quote me you dye!
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Trabelsi10:
This one wey everybody wan dey gain popularity for nairaland.

Some say na Iyo cartel, some say na Enudapan and AfvckingAlpha(Omo unilorin) you better go dust your materials or you face Tanke alone grin

As far as we are concerned, the nairaland celebrities we know for now are Slawormir and our amiable pastor Righteousness89.

for make sense if no be say he/she too dey insult

Gee, I no dey find popularity, I dey speak my mind.

The only way I fit take face tanke, nah only via violence. I don get skirmish with one or two people wey reach security post.

But as a real niggarr I dey get through am unscathed.

My CGPA gallant die.

Life sciences and Chemistry dey try suck am, but them nor reach.
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Sandra4luv: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
We youth we haven’t learn our lesson in this country, the people you are fighting for doesn’t know you or your family ,you want to die for them I’m sorry for you
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2020
elantraceey:
E Don start. People should just vote and leave, neither of the two candidate is worth a life.

Belive me they never worth dieing for

Die for them u go to hell fire
Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by chinwezdasilva: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2020
computer0810:
its d original version of u and u know it.....can u stand and defend ur vote when thugs enter that's if u even have PVC
the question you will ask yourself is who are the thugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.