Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! (4287 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Seven(7) Facts Families Need To Know About Toothache / Natural Home Remedy For Toothache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls what can I use to cure toothache. I have removed one teeth before and I am nGoodow having pains in 4 different tooths now. I have gone to d hospital and done both temporary and permanent filling ,yet d pain did not go. I don't just know what to do again.

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by dingbang(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2020
Dentist

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by BigEcommerce: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Haaaa bro take care ooo, that thing is horrible. My elder sis experienced it, every night I join her to cry, because I couldn't stand seeing her cry all night due to the pain

3 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by elantraceey(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2020
The only cure for toothache is hygiene. I've done two extractions and promised myself not to do any ever. Just get Colgate toothpaste, it's the best for tooth issues and also you can buy anacin and mixanal and keep it with you, that combo works like magic for me.

Please avoid close up and Oral B, those two triggers ache like no tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
elantraceey:
The only cure for toothache is hygiene. I've done two extractions and promised myself not to do any ever. Just get Colgate toothpaste, it's the best for tooth issues and also you can buy anacin and mixanal and keep it with you, that combo works like magic for me.

Please avoid close up and Oral B, those two triggers ache like no tomorrow.
pls hw can I get dat Colgate paste ND what d cost like for d combo
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by elantraceey(f): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls hw can I get dat Colgate paste ND what d cost like for d combo

Check any pharmacy, they should have it. It's between 300 to 400. Mixanal is 100 and anacin is #10 to #20 per sachet
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Foodqueen(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Buy mixanal. It works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by okirewaju(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
The lasting solution is extraction.
Hurts like mad.
I had 2 taken out. Never again.
It hurts from your mouth to your ear, your head infact all your body indeed all the parts of the body are inter woven.
Pele!

5 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2020
okirewaju:
The lasting solution is extraction.
Hurts like mad.
I had 2 taken out. Never again.
It hurts from your mouth to your ear, your head infact all your body indeed all the parts of the body are inter woven.
Pele!
so u advise I remove d 4 tooth
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by okirewaju(f): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
francisgodstime:
For me, yes.
I read an article yesterday about using alum to gargle and I kept wondering if it's safe to put alum in your mouth.

I just remembered I used bonjela when I had the tooth pain. It just gave momentary relief.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Richy4(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2020
francisgodstime:

How is it possible that four teeth are having problems at the same time? Are u sure it wasn't the nerves playing tricks on u?.. it could be that one is infected and it now look like the others were in the same category...

I can't wish my enemy a toothache problem because it is really annoying especially around 12am-1am..

Like the previous person said, removing is better than filling.. filling is like suspending the inevitable.. If u mistakenly eat hot food, it will dig up the hole that was filled and the nerves will start disturbing u once again..

When I removed a tooth, it was not as painful as some people narrated their experiences...

First,.. I had a root canal X-stray done to know which tooth it was because it was like the whole teeth were infected.. In your own case you think it was four, In mine, I felt all were working against me. .. and that was nerves sending wrong signal..

Second,...injecting the tooth just to numb it..or stop it from paining when removed.. I Stayed for 6-8 mins for the injection / drug to kick in

Third.. removal which was not painful because of the drug.. tooth can be really ugly when u see it face to face as an adult grin (not the milk children teeth)

Fourth... After care.. the prescription of pain relief drugs and what to eat within 24hours of tooth removal to avoid reinfection or pain

6 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by proclinician: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
francisgodstime:

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by proclinician: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Richy4:

How is it possible that four teeth are having problems at the same time? Are u sure it wasn't the nerves playing tricks on u?.. it could be that one is infected and it now look like the others were in the same category...

I can't wish my enemy a toothache problem because it is really annoying especially around 12am-1am..

Like the previous person said, removing is better than filling.. filling is like suspending the inevitable.. If u mistakenly eat hot food, it will dig up the hole that was filled and the nerves will start disturbing u once again..

When I removed a tooth, it was not as painful as some people narrated their experiences...

First,.. I had a root canal X-stray done to know which tooth it was because it was like the whole teeth were infected.. In your own case you think it was four, In mine, I felt all were working against me. .. and that was nerves sending wrong signal..

Second,...injecting the tooth just to numb it..or stop it from paining when removed.. I Stayed for 6-8 mins for the injection / drug to kick in

Third.. removal which was not painful because of the drug.. tooth can be really ugly when u see it face to face as an adult grin (not the milk children teeth)

Fourth... After care.. the prescription of pain relief drugs and what to eat within 24hours of tooth removal to avoid reinfection or pain

I doubt if I can go through this process. I use Agnes nwanma tooth powder jare
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by egojeny1(f): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Use Longrich toothpaste, it works very well. You won't even know when the ache is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2020
dingbang:
Dentist
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Chike4all: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Bross, it has happened to me, the truth is you'll have to manage it. It will disappear. I will advice you to fill the anyone that has a visible hole, if anyone has hole and is shaking from d root, pls uproot that one. But if not shaky, just fill, and treat.
Try and use tumeric, ie. For treatment. Peel off the bak and place it on that part of teeth that is paining you every night if u wana sleep, sleep with it on ur mouth, then brush off in the morning using Agnes nwanma tooth powder or sensodyne rapid tooth paste. Try this, I promise the pain will disappear before 3days. Continue till about one week. Then keep using d tooth powder or paste. Pls don't uproot more than one teeth, or two to save ur face from collapse. This treatment is what I used. I uprooted the bad one, filled the down one and used turmeric on the others. Since 2011. The filling is still there, its cleaning though, and I'll refill it later this year. The pain only appeared once during lockdown, I used turmeric again, it stopped. This will cost you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Chike4all:
Bross, it has happened to me, the truth is you'll have to manage it. It will disappear. I will advice you to fill the anyone that has a visible hole, if anyone has hole and is shaking from d root, pls uproot that one. But if not shaky, just fill, and treat.
Try and use tumeric, ie. For treatment. Peel off the bak and place it on that part of teeth that is paining you every night if u wana sleep, sleep with it on ur mouth, then brush off in the morning using Agnes nwanma tooth powder or sensodyne rapid tooth paste. Try this, I promise the pain will disappear before 3days. Continue till about one week. Then keep using d tooth powder or paste. Pls don't uproot more than one teeth, or two to save ur face from collapse. This treatment is what I used. I uprooted the bad one, filled the down one and used turmeric on the others. Since 2011. The filling is still there, its cleaning though, and I'll refill it later this year. The pain only appeared once during lockdown, I used turmeric again, it stopped. This will cost you nothing.
hw do I get d Agnes nwanne powder
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chike4all:
What tumeric and hw do I peel of d teeth
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
elantraceey:

Check any pharmacy, they should have it. It's between 300 to 400. Mixanal is 100 and anacin is #10 to #20 per sachet
I could not find d anacin re u sure it d correct spelling

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by aishatmusah(f): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
francisgodstime:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls what can I use to cure toothache. I have removed one teeth before and I am nGoodow having pains in 4 different tooths now. I have gone to d hospital and done both temporary and permanent filling ,yet d pain did not go. I don't just know what to do again.

i used to experience toothache alot, i had two holes in my teeth so i can relate but i can tell you today for almost 2years now i haven't felt a single pain in any of the teeth.

this was what i used; you need Kafura pelebe (camphor),not the camphor they use for cockroaches oo, the one that is been used by the YORUBA'S in agbo (herbal mixture) and you need the original local ogogoro (GIN). Put the kafura into the ogogoro and allow it dissolves completely on its own. when dissolved completely , hold the mixture in your mouth for like 15-20mins and switch it from sides to sides (* please note, this mixture is very hot in the mouth and must NEVER be SWALLOWED). Repeat this process morning and evening for 3days.

i bet you would never experience a single pain again.

note: This mixture is so hot in the mouth ooooo, infact it keeps your tongue rolling ....but if you can bear it, u wouldn't regret it.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
aishatmusah:

i used to experience toothache alot, i had two holes in my teeth so i can relate but i can tell you today for almost 2years now i haven't felt a single pain in any of the teeth.

this was what i used; you need Kafura pelebe (camphor),not the camphor they use for cockroaches oo, the one that is been used by the YORUBA'S in agbo (herbal mixture) and you need the original local ogogoro (GIN). Put the kafura into the ogogoro and allow it dissolves completely on its own. when dissolved completely , hold the mixture in your mouth for like 15-20mins and switch it from sides to sides (* please note, this mixture is very hot in the mouth and must NEVER be SWALLOWED). Repeat this process morning and evening for 3days.

i bet you would never experience a single pain again.

note: This mixture is so hot in the mouth ooooo, infact it keeps your tongue rolling ....but if you can bear it, u wouldn't regret it.
How do I get this camphor? what d street name

2 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by madridguy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Go to the market you will get it.

francisgodstime:
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by aishatmusah(f): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
francisgodstime:

IT IS CALLED KAFURA, GO TO HERB SELLERS. THE LAST TIME I KNEW THE PRICE, IT WAS 100NAIRA

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by aishatmusah(f): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
francisgodstime:

You would get it at any store that they sell herbs. If you are in a Yoruba state, u can ask any Yoruba woman in market ,she would direct u to where u will get it. Yoruba know it as "Kafura".

1 Share

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by PHOTSEE(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2020
francisgodstime:
Get alabukun (asprin) mix it with measurable amount of dry gin for some hours.
use it as mouth wash, let it in your mouth for miniute the split it out,(look for a white plate to split on, you may be suprise on the substance coming from your mouth, germs). dont swallow it .
it serve as releif.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by aishatmusah(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2020
francisgodstime:

it is called KAFURA by the Yoruba's and can be in every local market. it is used in making herbs especially the JEDI herbal drink.

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by ovalrose(f): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
I was telling my neighbor yesterday that toothache isn't something I want to wish my enemy. That thing can kill. Wallai. In my first pregnancy I lost two teeth and half died. This second one now, oh chi m. I'm actually taking overdose of calcium because I've brittle bones, but the thought of being afflicted with another round of toothache is too much to bear. I intend using ogorogo and salt or alum to fight it as one is starting to show me signs of loosening again. Ugh!!
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by SleekGraphic(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
The solution is to remove them. I won't lie. Talking from experience.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
francisgodstime:

Remove the 2nd one.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by OHaddy(f): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
francisgodstime:

I can relate, I had two infected teeth (wisdom teeth) the pain I can't even describe it.
When to the dentist to remove both and the Doctor advised me to remove one and come back later when it is healed to remove the second teeth. That it's advisable not to remove both wisdom teeth at the same time. I removed one and I never went back to remove the second teeth. And it's been 11yrs.
Someone introduced me to a tooth paste (Dabur natural medicated tooth paste) it's red in colour I ve introduced it several people and they also testify. I have been using for the past 5yrs it's very good. It's just N300.
Make sure you brush twice in a day.
You will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
OHaddy:

I can relate, I had two infected teeth (wisdom teeth) the pain I can't even describe it.
When to the dentist to remove both and the Doctor advised me to remove one and come back later when it is healed to remove the second teeth. That it's advisable not to remove both wisdom teeth at the same time. I removed one and I never went back to remove the second teeth. And it's been 11yrs.
Someone introduced me to a tooth paste (Dabur natural medicated tooth paste) it's red in colour I ve introduced it several people and they also testify. I have been using for the past 5yrs it's very good. It's just N300.
Make sure you brush twice in a day.
You will thank me later
Where do I get it
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by OHaddy(f): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2020
francisgodstime:
Where do I get it
You will get it in the market or in a supermarket
You can also use it with anacin to stop the pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.