Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! (4272 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Seven(7) Facts Families Need To Know About Toothache / Natural Home Remedy For Toothache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by chii8(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
How come no one mentioned Agnes Nwama Powered Toothpaste? it's just #100 nah.The thing works oooo

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by balitaaluminium(f): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Happy weekend to us all.

Contact Balita Aluminium for All kinds of Aluminium for house roofing .
Give me a call or whatapp me on 090-38-14-51-66. Think Aluminium, think quality, think Balita.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
chii8:
How come no one mentioned Agnes Nwama Powered Toothpaste? it's just #100 nah.The thing works oooo
how do I get it am currently in sokoto but would be in Delta nxt month
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by lacruz12(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
elantraceey:
The only cure for toothache is hygiene. I've done two extractions and promised myself not to do any ever. Just get Colgate toothpaste, it's the best for tooth issues and also you can buy anacin and mixanal and keep it with you, that combo works like magic for me.

Please avoid close up and Oral B, those two triggers ache like no tomorrow.

That close up and oral B caused you toothache doesn't mean it happens like that to others. I have used Colgate and I can tell you my teeth were like aching joints before oral B came to the rescue

2 Likes

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Brighfuture(f): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
egojeny1:
Use Longrich toothpaste, it works very well. You won't even know when the ache is gone.

Tested and trusted...

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by socialmediaman: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2020
francisgodstime:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls what can I use to cure toothache. I have removed one teeth before and I am nGoodow having pains in 4 different tooths now. I have gone to d hospital and done both temporary and permanent filling ,yet d pain did not go. I don't just know what to do again.

Try Oral B or Listerine mouthwash daily or twice a day. Thank me later
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Oizee(f): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Op sorry, I came here to learn probably find solution to mine with comments, hmmm, I have tried almost every thing people have listed here but, it always result to temperally relief.
Every night brush with any toothpaste made of herbal plus medicine, if u can find guava leave, please chew it but don't swallow, take pain relief. Mind u, when you feel relieved, don't ever use dat side to chew food. Mine started February, and I have been battling with it, But when ever I feel I'm ok and use dat side wahala go start again, so I have made up my mind not to use dat side again and also pray d other side doesn't trouble me later later.
Op sorry. D pain no be here
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oizee:
Op sorry, I came here to learn probably find solution to mine with comments, hmmm, I have tried almost every thing people have listed here but, it always result to temperally relief.
Every night brush with any toothpaste made of herbal plus medicine, if u can find guava leave, please chew it but don't swallow, take pain relief. Mind u, when you feel relieved, don't ever use dat side to chew food. Mine started February, and I have been battling with it, But when ever I feel I'm ok and use dat side wahala go start again, so I have made up my mind not to use dat side again and also pray d other side doesn't trouble me later later.
Op sorry. D pain no be here
The pain nor be here o, try using herbs, it works.
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by Oizee(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pa3cia:

The pain nor be here o, try using herbs, it works.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by RaymondLegacy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
elantraceey:

Check any pharmacy, they should have it. It's between 300 to 400. Mixanal is 100 and anacin is #10 to #20 per sachet
can I see photos of the anacin or mixanal please?
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by duruZed(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pls my teeth is doing me like electric shock pls me out
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
proclinician:

I doubt if I can go through this process. I use Agnes nwanma tooth powder jare
grin
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by benebaby77: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
can I see photos of the anacin or mixanal please?
This may help....

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
francisgodstime:
so u advise I remove d 4 tooth

grin grin
How are you feeling now? Did you remove the 4?
Or you used herbs?
Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by catofin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
use this and thank me later

Re: Toothache!!! Pls Help!!! by mutaalim(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Also mixture of cinnamon powder and original honey just dip in the affected area at every interval for days.

It works

I did that about 5years ago till today am yet to remove the date
very effective

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend / 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest / Long Distance Marriage, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.