Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit (53704 Views)

Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Stillthebest: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
thunder74:
Those of you that removed GEJ, how far have we moved with our Electoral processes?

The script is to cause violence in the Governor's base to make INEC cancel the election. This will happen in all places where PDP is strong.

Oga I hate Buhari with passion. But bringing Goodluck to it in order to justify him is like saying Fire is better than electric spark. Goodluck was going awry and losing it. I remember then, they teargassed Fayemi in Ekiti because they wanted Fayose to win. Fayemi was a sitting governor.

See all of them including Goodluck are balderdash. Once they get the power they suddenly lose the so much bravado they had outside, become suddenly blinded and are surrounded by half-thieves.

Until we have people who come to power bringing their own revolutionary driven men in, remain focused and don't care about being reelected, but only about repositioning our Polity, then we can do better. Till then, we maintain the status quo about these people who care only and only about their pockets, family largely and a few friends.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Dario1: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Mylove55:
come eghosa grammar school to collect your own

U and who dey do dat one? Abeg pack all ur family members go there and collect o.

We no dey collect dat kind money. Thank u
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by slivertongue: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Fake news

Obaseki is about to be accredited right now

thank God nairaland is not a ward in Edo. only Edo people with PVC will have a say

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by kenchop: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2020
ANYONE WHO DIES FOR A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN THROUGH VIOLENCE IS A BASTARD AND DESERVED DEATH.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by idahme(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Ratedgang:
. The news is fake... no be this Benin wey I dey so?

Watched it live on AIT election Update, do fact checking.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by johhbekeboh09: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Up apc

See you...you go know say you loose after final whistle later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

What happened was that some Ize Iyamu boys loitered around and waited for obasekis convoy. Immediately they sighted him, they brought out dangerous weapons in a bid to cause mayhem. God so have it, they were repelled by some mopol. Oshiomole should call his boys to order, violence won't solve anything.
you can't be in two places at the same time. Stop lying for likes

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Mylove55(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
what did he do to u.is he owing salaries the last I heard was that he clearer our 13 months salary been owed by oshiomole at egor secretariat and he pays us every 22nd before fg pays self.pls how did he offend u.u dont judge a man cuz he didn't give oshiomole and tinubu waste contracts.
thief obaseki did not pay any salary owned by oshomole,
This your lie, is one of the reason thief obaseki is heartless,
You think thief obaseki can use lies to win second term.
Oshomole cleared 17months arrears owned since 1999 by PDP.
You're now changing the narrative
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by morgstreme: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

What happened was that some Ize Iyamu boys loitered around and waited for obasekis convoy. Immediately they sighted him, they brought out dangerous weapons in a bid to cause mayhem. God so have it, they were repelled by some mopol. Oshiomole should call his boys to order, violence won't solve anything.
. Lying won't change anything..

Obaseki is a LOSER!!!!
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by ZOObae: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2020
let see it in video
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
Mylove55:
I'm not mocking thief obaseki,
I'm only describing why he is heartless

There are more than a hundred things about him that u could have used to explain why u think he is heartless buh childlessness is the best of it all to u.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by 35824L: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
Igbos are not worth your time. Leave them, their mumu is global.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by adanny01(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Why are our elections always like this

Electronic Voting is the way to go

Let's stand for Electronic Voting

So that Yahoo bois go release results from the Aba server.

We will never be sure of election results. El rufai did it in Kaduna, the result is not something to talk about.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:
Big signs that he will fail
yinmu!
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by enemyofprogress: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2020
adanny01:

So that Yahoo bois go release results from the Aba server.
you belong to the stone age
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Mylove55(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Dario1:

U and who dey do dat one? Abeg pack all ur family members go there and collect o.

We no dey collect dat kind money. Thank u
I'm showing you evidence that PDP are sharing money.
I voted for APC, so I don't need PDP bloody money

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by SIONKPO1(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:
Big signs that he will fail
same way pmb is succeeding now
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by adanny01(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you belong to the stone age

You have no idea.

Even the last US electronic elections was allegedly rigged. The problem is that there is usually no evidence. Nigeria unlike the US will not accept such result and would lead to chaos.

No matter what the new generation knows, the old generation knows some things better.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Dario1: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Mylove55:
I'm showing you evidence that PDP are sharing money.
I voted for APC, so I don't need PDP bloody money

Internet liers! Shame on u.
I hope u are enjoying ur APC government already.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by osazsky(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Mylove55:
thief obaseki did not pay any salary owned by oshomole,
This your lie, is one of the reason thief obaseki is heartless,
You think thief obaseki can use lies to win second term.
Oshomole cleared 17months arrears owned since 1999 by PDP.
You're now changing the narrative
I dont have time for u ague with ur mum.for u to mock someone cuz he is childless probably tells much about u..u should be in your teens...maybe 16 years I guess.u never know waiting life the talk I will reply u when u get to 20 cuz by then obaseki must have done his second term
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by justdare007(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

Be lying to yourself and how do u know that they are Ize Iyamu boys?
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

but this is different from vanguard's report
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Agugbadin: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Oshomole believes that the only way to win elections is by violence and so his followers
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
This APC miscreants online peddling fake news...meanwhile my younger is the PO of the said unit..yet he said nothing like that...
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by puretayo(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
All of them are ugly, which of the ugly man are referring to?
Kestolove:
Sign of rejection...I pity d ugly man
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Nwibii: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

Let me hear from the other side too, so I can pass judgement.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by kolade560: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
planned work to make him look unwanted by desperate Oshiomole
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by biglizzy: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Nothing dey happen
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by KingAzubuike(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
Ok.. that's because you don't know who I am or what my role is. Presently, I'm in another ward.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by justianoo(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

Fear GOD na
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by EMEA1(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

Oshio has failed.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Adex2442: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

U wen dey lag. Besides. Where u dey for benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.