Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit (53709 Views)

Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Nifemi2512(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rule number 1. Never post a story without an evidence!
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
thunder74:
Those of you that removed GEJ, how far have we moved with our Electoral processes?
When do you intend to recover from the election loss of 2015?
Bros we don almost enter 2021 and still dey lament of GEJ
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by ledaman: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I was there live..

What happened was that some Ize Iyamu boys loitered around and waited for obasekis convoy. Immediately they sighted him, they brought out dangerous weapons in a bid to cause mayhem. God so have it, they were repelled by some mopol. Oshiomole should call his boys to order, violence won't solve anything.
pathological lair!
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by SaintChukz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Why are our elections always like this

Electronic Voting is the way to go

Let's stand for Electronic Voting

You've no idea!

Even the forthcoming US elections in November is not going to be 100% electronic voting. Go figure out why!
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Mylove55(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
I dont have time for u ague with ur mum.for u to mock someone cuz he is childless probably tells much about u..u should be in your teens...maybe 16 years I guess.u never know waiting life the talk I will reply u when u get to 20 cuz by then obaseki must have done his second term
I'm above 40yrs with three kids and still fruitful in Jesus name, because I can never be wicked and heartless like thief obaseki
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by knaija: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
lies our governon doesn't need to share money cuz he has done well and performed pls stop typing from volks go back home and rest doh how is Lagos na
mumu I dey Benin here, and this is my state, I'm telling you facts, stop painting your tax collector party saints. You know I'm telling the truth!!
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by knaija: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dario1:

OK na. If u lie make u die. Now I can obey ur instruction, I don quite o. lipsrsealed
ode!! I quoted what the small boy said! Didn't you see the quotation marks?? Oh I forgot you no really go school, you are one of PDP thugs
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Dario1: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
knaija:
ode!! I quoted what the small boy said! Didn't you see the quotation marks?? Oh I forgot you no really go school, you are one of PDP thugs

Hahaha. This one too dey form scholar now o.
Sorry, you have no knowledge of satire.

I am the wrong man to mess with here dude. Just get lost, you lowlife APC apologist. Dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by overlord77: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Sign of rejection...I pity d ugly man

Him and Oshiomhole who ugly pass

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by seguno2: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mylove55:
I'm above 40yrs with three kids and still fruitful in Jesus name, because I can never be wicked and heartless like thief obaseki

What did Obaseki steal?
I thought that Ize-Iyamu is the renowned thief with Igbinedion, and Oshiomole confirmed that many times?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by knaija: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Dario1:

Hahaha. This one too dey form scholar now o.
Sorry, you have no knowledge of satire.

I am the wrong man to mess with here dude. Just get lost, you lowlife APC apologist. Dumbo!
damn you nitwit! You don't wanna start what you can't finish scram!!!!

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by Dario1: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2020
knaija:
damn you nitwit! You don't wanna start what you can't finish scram!!!!

Abeg na wetin dey do this attention seeking Poo na?!! I think u are suffering from schizophrenia. I need to let you swim in the pool of ur own stupidity alone.

Go and meet ur type please. I am not in ur league......get lost.
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by overlord77: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Sign of rejection...I pity d ugly man

I hope you still believe Obaseki has been rejected?
Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by knaija: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dario1:

Abeg na wetin dey do this attention seeking Poo na?!! I think u are suffering from schizophrenia. I need to let you swim in the pool of ur own stupidity alone.

hey dimwit will you stop quoting me!!! go get a life!!

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by knaija: 3:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Dario1:

you be really ozuo I thought you won't mention me again, but being the stupid person you are you just did, and you just recycled what you have said before which shows how foolish you are!! you are more stupid than I give you credit for!damn you nincompoop!! stop quoting me and get a life already!!

Re: Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit by jamace(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=morgstreme post=94078885]. Lying won't change anything..

Obaseki is a LOSER!!!![/quote] grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.