Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit (31782 Views)

Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Rivers Bye-Election: Thugs, SARS Destroy Polling Unit, Cart Away Results (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by DesignPr02(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
cool
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by chimezieeze98: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Urbanchampion: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
I just don't want Obaseki to win

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Adrian9(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by loadedvibes: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fake news
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Nwuzohalbert(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Xbee007:

Leaders of tomorrow.
What do you mean by that. Anyway I don't really like Iza... His opponent
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by slimanyd: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Plus10:
Chased way yet the quene was still calm without apc voters protesting?Does it mean all voters at Obaseki polling units are for pdp.?

And some online miscreants would make us believe that Obaseki would loose his polling unit. Imagine, as all voters dey cast there vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by slimanyd: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nwuzohalbert:
This is just mere blabbing of politicians.he never chased anyone..they are just trying to dent his image

You should understand the hint nah. They would use that as an excuse for loosing the ward to PDP.
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Obierika(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Plus10:
Chased way yet the quene was still calm without apc voters protesting?Does it mean all voters at Obaseki polling units are for pdp.?

Don't mind those liars
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Danwakae(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:
Only Igbos in their state is supporting Obaseki online... u guys should continue, majority of us in Benin here will just read through you all post here and laugh grin grin

At the end we will know who will be put to shame today

Your are not in Benin ... No party can laugh, same way intimidation is going on in Edo south and central by the PDP as alleged , same thing I saw by the APC in a polling unit close to me here Edo north...

Highest rigger wins...

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by snazzy5050(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
apokan200:
so only you knows what is happening all over Benin ? Smh
at least more than those who come here to give judgments based on party choice, and are not even in edo
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Nwuzohalbert(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
slimanyd:

You should understand the hint nah. They would use that as an excuse for loosing the ward to PDP.
Thats a true talk and they might even go to court for that
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by omozu1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by FarahAideed: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:
Only Igbos in their state is supporting Obaseki online... u guys should continue, majority of us in Benin here will just read through you all post here and laugh grin grin

Sharap. You are in Osun
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by 6digitscomrade: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:

if Igbos supports pdp who supports apc?guess ur quotes,comments indicates that u are a doomed miscreant and a lifetime resident of fooollisssshnness empire..
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Sarmiz24(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:

Yeah man
IssOkay if we check mate u wella now e fit u never even reach Benin b4 self una go carry Dey yarn anyhow... abi na u be General Overseer of Benin Airways? Wey make u feel say u know Wetin Dey go down for every body mind ozor
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Jostoman: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC have started their abracadabra propaganda
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Psalmistproject: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:

Keep smoking IPOB weed. Idiot, as stupid as your IPOB leader!
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Tochj(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:

You are not in Edo am sure of that
Ipob guys you mentioned are only ashamed of how things are going in this shithole you called Nigeria
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by ike95: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hoelujohn:
Chase all of them away. Obaseki must win anyway anyhow
your evil. I swear

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by oseremhe: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hoelujohn:
Chase all of them away. Obaseki must win anyway anyhow
all of you who liked this statement should not complain later on when you hear the final results of the election. the level of hypocracy in this country is alarming
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by idahme(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That is not the situation...

We dey Edo state...

Some thugs loyal to APC on sighting obaseki wanted to start trouble but security personnel intervene....and they were chased out of that area

this is what I got from LIVE video report from AIT.
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by seguno2: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
And they did not chase Saharareporters away? Cos the last time I checked, its owner Sowore belongs to a political party and his agent is Saharareporters.

Sowore is bankrolled by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Hoelujohn: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
oseremhe:

all of you who liked this statement should not complain later on when you hear the final results of the election. the level of hypocracy in this country is alarming
I be wan swear for them myself I just decided to chill. How I wished they search my previous post grin
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by Hoelujohn: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
ike95:
your evil. I swear
Y na? I dey use PDP catch cruise na
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by seguno2: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Plus10:

Sowore’s report is bankrolled with bullion vans dollars, collected from super smart Lagosians. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by seguno2: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
talk2rotman:
this election go shock alot of people. online pool doesn't win election in Nigeria

Pain of rigging and remote control of the progressive comrades of integrity do

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by BajuGoldmehda(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
I think we should give kudos to INEC, they are really fully prepared for this Edo election. from all reports so far, I have not heard of logistic problems such failure of card reader, late arrival of sensitive materials and of that. I'm urging them to do more so that we can have better election process in the nearest future.

Anyway, we move!!!

Order for your grade A laptops and Phones. we reliable and work as an intermediary who are capable dealers in all this devices.

DM via whatsapp or call
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by samwillyco1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Noted, APC writer/Agent
Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by seguno2: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nwuzohalbert:
This is just mere blabbing of politicians.he never chased anyone..they are just trying to dent his image

APC and propaganda mixed with lies are inseparable!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by ike95: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hoelujohn:
Y na? I dey use PDP catch cruise na
ok oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.