Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold (1205 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
BY Pa. Ehinmen
My attention has been drawn to the statement credited to one Crusoe Osagie who is a special adviser on media to the outgoing governor of Edo state, gov. Godwin Obaseki.
According to Crusoe, obaseki is currently being rigged out in his strongholds in Oredo local government in Edo state.
However, this is a lie from the pit of hell, it is a calculated attempt by obaseki and his cohorts in the PDP to declare voter apathy and make the election inconclusive. As we speak, there is peace in the various wards in oredo LGA and the people are motivated to vote for Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU who is obviously their preferred candidate.
It is indeed a pity that obaseki has carried his perceived acceptance by Edo people into today's election. How can the Governor continue to deceive himself? Where in Edo is obaseki stronghold when he has only voted once in the state.
It is on record that obaseki lost his senatorial district to the opposition PDP when he was in APC. So where is he calling his strongholds. A governor that could not even win his polling unit in 2016 is claiming he has strongholds! This is clearly self delusion.
How many politicans followed obaseki to the PDP? Edo has been an APC state since 2010 till obaseki sold it to PDP in June 2020, so I wonder how he developed his strongholds in less then 3months!
The true indigenes of Benin has rejected obaseki and he should quickly start to prepare his handing over notes.
Here in Esan land we are all voting for ize IYAMU and I won't leave my polling unit until the votes are counted.
Obaseki and the PDP can keep wailing but today is the day he will understand the importance of gratitude.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
victory is ours
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ehinmen3:
victory is ours
Paid apc apologist, your eye go clear after Obaseki wins

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by Yorubasareslave: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
My attention has been drawn to the statement credited to one Crusoe Osagie who is a special adviser on media to the outgoing governor of Edo state, gov. Godwin Obaseki.
According to Crusoe, obaseki is currently being rigged out in his strongholds in Oredo local government in Edo state.
However, this is a lie from the pit of hell, it is a calculated attempt by obaseki and his cohorts in the PDP to declare voter apathy and make the election inconclusive. As we speak, there is peace in the various wards in oredo LGA and the people are motivated to vote for Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU who is obviously their preferred candidate.
It is indeed a pity that obaseki has carried his perceived acceptance by Edo people into today's election. How can the Governor continue to deceive himself? Where in Edo is obaseki stronghold when he has only voted once in the state.
It is on record that obaseki lost his senatorial district to the opposition PDP when he was in APC. So where is he calling his strongholds. A governor that could not even win his polling unit in 2016 is claiming he has strongholds! This is clearly self delusion.
How many politicans followed obaseki to the PDP? Edo has been an APC state since 2010 till obaseki sold it to PDP in June 2020, so I wonder how he developed his strongholds in less then 3months!
The true indigenes of Benin has rejected obaseki and he should quickly start to prepare his handing over notes.
Here in Esan land we are all voting for ize IYAMU and I won't leave my polling unit until the votes are counted.
Obaseki and the PDP can keep wailing but today is the day he will understand the importance of gratitude.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.
[/s]
I hope you have packed your luggage ahead of your 4 years imposed exile.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by Unigrad: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020

BY Pa. Ehinmen
You said Esan are voting for Ize Iyamu and Ize Iyamu didn't win any local government there. Please can you display your unit result for all to see?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by MartinsOnyx(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020

BY Pa. Ehinmen
How can you be a Pa and still be a member of Ize Iyamu youth movement?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Does Not Have Any Stronghold by donphilopus: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2020
He has deactivated his account. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Or Arm Of Government Can Summon The President? / Drama As Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara Appoints "Indicted Thief" As Patigi TIC / Police Take Over Venue Of Yoruba Self-determination Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.