Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing (57972 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by terrezo2002(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uprightness100:
The World needs Mercy and Healing..
If The Lord should Face us with this Wickedness, We all will be Consumed!
Only the wicked shall be consumed.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by dingbang(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Parents should be mindful of sending their female wards on errands.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Omoslim26: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
AregbeFufu:
I remember when the girl that went to chop dick in Owerri hotel went missing, Liefonjas came and were shouting na them.
We told them to calm down, that this is South East, the girl is fine, she'll be found, and that if it were in Ogun state we would start typing RIP for her.
Just a few days later,e don happen.
Afon people wetin we do una undecided
So person no fit just like joke like joke loss small for Yoruba land.
Once you loss for Yoruba land, na automatic RIP? cry
Chai, so sorry.
RIP dear, your brethren failed you.
Watch how they will avoid this thread.

So the only thing dat keeps you going in life is dis Yoruba vs Igbo fight you guys have created in this forum
some ppl just dey waste oxygen

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by marsman: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anambra yesterday, Ogun today, Kaduna Tomorrow. This country is
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by JOACHINpedro: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is really bad... I hope the perpetrators would be caught and face the full wrath of law.

#SayNoToRape
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Earnonline2: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by iswallker(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
vanida6:
to goan out dis days dey scared me cuz we re not sef anymore in dis buhari regime sad

God protect us nd may dat girl soul Rip ;(

The thing Tire me o.. undecided

But you are good to go - In a oversized jersey covering your critical assets.. shocked
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by chimeziedickson: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
We have lost it definitely.....so sad
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by kingemek(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ritualist everywhere
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by donMIG(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anodabanga:
Why the murder after rape

Y both?
When pvssies b so cheap these days
U can get ur dick wet for just 250
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by grandstar(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
The man or men who raped must be familiar to her or the neighborhood, hence the need to kill her.

I hope wasn't the rude type as that may have angered boys who decided to gangrape her. But will that make them kill her afterwards? I doubt it.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where is Righteousness89? sad i told him that he will get tired of commenting his rubbish on here one day.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some bastards have already started blaming Buhari
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
DMerciful:
I know people will focus on the rape forgetting that somebody was murdered. Too many deaths and rapes in Nigeria.
Ogun state is becoming an aberration as any missing person in Ogun is hardly found alive.
What do you make of Anambra?

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Dobodobo04: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
We don’t need to curse the perpetuators, it doesn’t work.

We need a standard forensic lab and units for this kind of crime. The perpetrator probably left semen and DNA all around.

People tell me I hate Nigeria. I say no but what disgust me most about its people is that they bury their head in sand, create a mess and go every Friday and Sunday to pray to God to come clear their mess.

It’s like you make a poo on ground and u tell God to come clean up for you!!! How do yall think God is feeling? Well, he told me in my dream last Friday yall been disrespectful to Him.

Nigerians will pray that God should avenge criminals, say praise God when there is electricity, ask for divine protection when navigating a really bad road, go to church podium and share testimony of how armed robbers skip their house to rob neighbours’ houses, etc. Self inflicted problems, they invoke supernatural intervention. MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the issue is how do we find the person(s) who did this crime Even if police arraign some suspects, how are we certain they are the one??

Pls don’t bore with “oh, he confessed” theory. Is it only in Nigeria that criminals confess??
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! angry
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by naijanaso: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oh God of Heaven and Earth, pls deliver Nigeria from the hands of rapists. It has gone beyond our control and capacity.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

A 14-year-old girl who was reported missing a few days ago has reportedly been found raped and murdered, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK, Faith Ifeoluwa Ojewoye was sent to refill a cooking gas cylinder on the fateful day. She returned home, dropped the cylinder and left the house, never to return.

The teen, who was last seen in Agbeloba, Oriyanrin, in Abeokuta, Ogun state, was reported missing on Wednesday, September 16, Reports.

Unfortunately, her body was found on the evening of Friday, September 18 in an uncompleted building around Agbeloba, Oriyanrin in Abeokuta, some meters away from where she lived with her mother.

According to Bola Odetayo who gave the update on Twitter, she had been sexually assaulted before she was killed.

He added: "The corpse was evacuated by men of the @PoliceNG Adigbe Division I suppose, and worse still, the grieving parents had to bear the cost of depositing the body at the morgue"

Read tweets narrating the tragic incident, As Obtained By Below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pastmaster4all/status/1307101402070749184
Beautiful girl.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Bobgattii: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yahoo boys, unu do well
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by andyanders: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
She must have been raped and murdered by somebody who knew her. Maybe, she must have threatened to report her killer for rape, hence she was killed.

They live within her environment and the authorities saddled with the responsibilities to investigate this case, should narrow their search within that axis and ask who they saw her with b4 her disappearance.

Most of these girl will be forming big girl to hide nd fvck in secret, and wouldn't tell any close person where she was going to. If she had confided with any of her close pal, maybe, she wouldn't have died this way.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by lightangel65i(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anodabanga:

These days they are now like 5 and 6
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by lightangel65i(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Toscarel:
The number of demons we have roaming freely in our society is appalling.
What have humans turned to, a 14 year old what are you looking for?

She is too big for 14 though
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by maximusprime2000: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
if we don't address the rate of poverty in this corntree, we are all siting on a keg of gun powder which is about to explode. less ritual killing increases. dont say its not ur business o.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Femeto: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Someone known to her killed her.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Lovelyn451(f): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ogun!!! Despite its nearness to Lagos yet the development of Lagos is not rubbing off on it bt how will it when you still find sacrifices on the roads of Lagos..
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Ofadaman(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anodabanga:

To hide their identity,

Why not just use soap, how much. Is soap or Akuna runs bill compared to the life of an innocent girl
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Froshloaded: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
The females are no longer safe, there are animals out there.

Why will you wake up one day and decide to rape an innocent soul...

God will punish all this evil perpetrators..

Bastards..
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Drizzy5001(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Her skull has been mined... Rip dear sad
Those evil skull miners will not go scott free. angry

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Drizzy5001(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

What do you make of Anambra?
Ogun state remains no. 1, Anambra still dey learn work.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
stop teenage prostututtion.

My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries / Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos)