Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m (1910 Views)

Bein Sports Decoder And A New 3.6m Fiber Dish For Sale / Reconstruction Of 2.6m Aluminium Dish After It Has Been Fall Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by badaru1(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2011
If u have 2.6m dish u can nail Digial Alb package in lagos. I use this TP: 10758v 27500. Its on w2 16 degree east just 3 degree above hotbird. The package is good,I got supersport 1-5 and host of others. All the sport are clear with cardsharing.
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by ultrasat(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hey! I greet you a. ll, is this satellite position working with card, edit key or just free? Is it super sport of dstv or another one entirely? , why is it that the data is not on lyngsat or any other sat source(that doesn't really matters).
Why is it that some refer to themself as guru ere and don't give stuff to other members?. I'm sick the way some people treat other people ere.
I'm not pointing the accusing finger on you o badaru, but i'll like you to answer the question side pertaining to the satellite issue(w 2)
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by loluc90(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
i greet all gurus, i think d supersports oga badaru was talking abt are different although they are also sports channel.check eurobird@ 16 deg east.
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by Adeexy: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2011
I have been watching dis channel 4 sometime now, I just didn't know d name of d satelite.
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by sathob(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
ultrasat:

Hey! I greet you a. ll, is this satellite position working with card, edit key or just free? Is it super sport of dstv or another one entirely?

the thread starter showed you the way to clear it.

ultrasat:

why is it that the data is not on lyngsat or any other sat source(that doesn't really matters).

2ndly, it's there. if that doesn't really matter why ask then. check here _http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/digitalb.html

ultrasat:

Why is it that some refer to themself as guru ere and don't give stuff to other members?. I'm sick the way some people treat other people ere.
I'm not pointing the accusing finger on you o badaru, but i'll like you to answer the question side pertaining to the satellite issue(w 2)

I have never read anywhere in this forum when someone called themselves GURU, other people have always referred to them as such. take note! I am also sick of the way guyz rant, chant, lament and spew phrases like the one above. let me tell you my brother, you can get whatever info if you really want, and if you know what you want. no man is hiding any info, just look at the one above by Badaru. your post was not made on the appropriate thread - Rastafari , one love. mi nuh fi take dis fi a joke!
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by badaru1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
ultrasat:

Hey! I greet you a. ll, is this satellite position working with card, edit key or just free? Is it super sport of dstv or another one entirely? , why is it that the data is not on lyngsat or any other sat source(that doesn't really matters).

May be what is left in the post I made is to come and track the satellite for u. I gave u frequency,position and what am using to clear it,u are still not satisfied. Am not surprise with just 13 post,most of which are question no contribution
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by olason(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Oga Badaru, Gbam! Knock out punch.
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by Ibaku(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
@badaru, pls i got 2.4 comstar pan dish with d middle open, a fuji lnb, do u think i can hit that package with it ? Whats d signal quality u got ? Thanks.
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by badaru1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ibaku:

@badaru, pls i got 2.4 comstar pan dish with d middle open, a fuji lnb, do u think i can hit that package with it ? Whats d signal quality u got ? Thanks.

forget about comdtar,a good 1.8m is better than comstar
Re: Digial Albania(digit Alb 16 E) In Lagos With 2.6m by olamileone(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
oga badaru,pls i ve 2.6 fiber dish,location ,ilorin can i nail this bird u a talking abou.pls i need a reply

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Installer / Wiztech Fta / How 2 Attach Anoda Lnb 2 W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.