Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

New On Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New On Site (910 Views)

Am New On Nairaland? / Hi I'm New On This Site / New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New On Site by Fancywura(f): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2007
hey guys, i'm new here, i'll like you to keep posted as to vacancies.
thanks and God bless. Im happy am here cus i believe this ismy own promise land grin grin grin
Re: New On Site by tinu16(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
You are highly welcome on board and i believed u will surely enjoy ur stay with us. See u on top cool
Re: New On Site by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2007
tinu16:

You are highly welcome on board and i believed u will surely enjoy your stay with us. See u on top cool

What did you believe?
Re: New On Site by ubiaru(f): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2007
hi,nairalanders
i really love the way you guys help ursellves and that was y i decided to join u guys.
my no is 08023142223 and my mail add is ririubi@yahoo.com.
i am a jobseek.
thanks
Re: New On Site by REMIS(m): 12:41am On Feb 23, 2007
HI UBIARU,

wHAT DID YOU STUDY?YOU HAVE TO INFORM THE HOUSE SO THAT YOU CAN BE INFORMED CORRECTLY.

ONCE MORE, YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL NAIRALANDERS AND MAY YOU BREAKTHROUGH IN YOUR JOB SEARCH.
Re: New On Site by jeaniecash: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2007
hey, I'm extremely new and i think this is awesome. trying to get a job 4 my big sister. I don't need one yet cos I'm still a student. pls help me out.
She's a graduate of English lang.
thanks
Re: New On Site by chukwii: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hi everyone,
    I became a member last week and ever since i find it difficult to leave the site almost everyday.
I need a job urgently. Though at the moment i have one in the education sector but the pay is grossly inadequate.
    I studied English/Literature and has been teaching since i finished service in 2004 feb.
I can do a proof readers job with any good publishing company as i have an experience in that area. Generally i can do any job at the entry level point and grow up in my career.
     Is any one ready to help me?
Re: New On Site by kemmytino(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2007
I joined the house this week too and i really say kudos to the brain behind this website. I am a chemical engr graduate and will appreciate it if you guys can forward vacancies to my box too kemmytino@yahoo.com
Re: New On Site by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2007
kemmytino:

I joined the house this week too and i really say kudos to the brain behind this website. I am a chemical engr graduate and will appreciate it if you guys can forward vacancies to my box too kemmytino@yahoo.com

[size=13pt]You can forward your all vacancies to my HEART![/size]
Re: New On Site by Free(f): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2007
Ur Welcomes grin grin
Re: New On Site by babalag(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
hi, iam also new here. But concerning vacancies, u can try sending ur cv to vacancies@ebtngltd.com
Re: New On Site by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2007
Free:

your Welcomes grin grin

Whatdo u mean dear? I wasnt talking to you.
Re: New On Site by nduleme(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2007
I hardly think Free was responding to you.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Die / To The Moderator (A_K_O): Give Me A Valid Reason For Deleting My Post Unfairly / Whats Ur Best Topic In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.