Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki (8642 Views)

Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
CONFIRMED: APC Financier Captain Hosa loses polling unit to Governor Obaseki

#EdoDecides #EdoDecides2020

Meanwhile, wife of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Prof (Mrs) Ordia Ize-Iyamu also lost her polling unit.

The wife of the All Progressive Congress in the ongoing Edo state governorship election Professor Mrs Idia Ize-Iyamu failed to deliver her polling unit for her husband.

Prof. Ize-Iyamu voted at the Staff Training School Ward 2 PU 2 G.R.A Benin city.

A total of 154 persons were accredited to vote.

At the end of the election, the Independent National Electoral Commission adhoc staff who conducted the election counted the votes and the results were as follows.

Oredo ward 2 PU 2

154 accredited voters

Void votes: 3

APC: 40

PDP: 109

Interestingly, she shared the same unit with the current Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in the state Professor Yinka Omoregie.

Captain Hosa PU result

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Up pdp.

Very soon we go confirm weda Edo no be Lagos

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Before nko? We are coming for all the cabal. We are coming for the godfathers....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Brandstudio01: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is why they call it election.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by colorsofrainbow: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
I no believed am
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by sholatech(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
even with his billions?
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by uniqueboi1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
E go well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by WonderManly(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
As you can see...

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Paperwhite(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Humn!
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by blowjob: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
shocked
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by bdsm: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Naive Nigerians. Rigging takes place at inec collation center and not polling units.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by slimanyd: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
He should put the blame on the polling agent. My guy don squander money
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Will this man run away from Edo state after this?

We the people are tired of APC abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by NextGovernor(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
I was telling them. They said I am IPOB. Me wey dey this Edo know say Ize Iyamu is going no where. Obaseki all the way.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Will this man run away from Edo state after this?

We the people are tired of APC abeg
Are you living in Edo state?
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by hollah123: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
I was telling them. They said I am IPOB. Me wey dey this Edo know say Ize Iyamu is going no where. Obaseki all the way.
y don't u wait till INEC gives d real results of all polling units...it's too early to shout uhuru

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by OVB123: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congrat to Obaseki in advance.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fake news grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by OPPPS: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Meanwhile, wife of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Prof (Mrs) Ordia Ize-Iyamu also lost her polling unit.

Believe this PDP e rat at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by mightyhazel: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
hehehe
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by jidamsel43(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP online officers should until INEC declares Pastor Ize- Iyamu as Governor of Edo state

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by jswitch(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
I hope the story no go change by midnight?
May the will of the people prevail.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Bessppectt(f): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Enudapan: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

To early for winning nd lossing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Confirmedzombie: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
I support Obaseki but honestly I hate this fake news and propoganda.

I urge the Igbos to pls stay clear of obaseki and this election.

I use God name beg Igbos. Allow Edo people to speak.

Igbos pls keep away from obaseki
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by ezeudo97817: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
:Will this woman run away from Edo federal after this? We the folks are fatigue of APC abegAre you living in Edo federal?
Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Torgba is sure tonight

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Quelme: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

bloody liar from hell!!! Stop spreading fake news!!!!

https://punchng.com/breaking-edo-election-apc-candidate-ize-iyamu-wins-polling-unit/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Quelme:
bloody liar from hell!!! Stop spreading fake news!!!!

https://punchng.com/breaking-edo-election-apc-candidate-ize-iyamu-wins-polling-unit/
I said WIFE of Ize-Iyamu Not Ize-Iyamu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Confirmedzombie:
I support Obaseki but honestly I hate this fake news and propoganda.

I urge the Igbos to pls stay clear of obaseki and this election.

I use God name beg Igbos. Allow Edo people to speak.

Igbos pls keep away from obaseki
[/s]

I hate FAKE NEWS and I don't post propaganda.

See result of Captain Hosa

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by realstars: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ha Ha Ha Ha Edo No Be Lagos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki by Amspecial: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Am A Very Loyal Person – Amaechi / Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate / New York Times Profiles Saharareporters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.