Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak (522 Views)

2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / BREAKING: Captain Hosa, Prof Ize-Iyamu Lose Polling Units To Obasaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by holuwashezy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
The Oyo State governor, Seyi Makinde, has won at the polling units of his biggest contenders in the governorship election – Teslim Folarin of the All Progressives Congress and Adebayo Adelabu of Accord Party.

Makinde polled 196 at Idi Ose, Ona Ara Local Government Area to defeat Folarin at his polling unit.
Folarin polled 89 votes while Adelabu polled 6 votes.
Makinde of the Peoples Democratic Party also polled 60 to defeat Adelabu of Accord Party, who scored 38 at polling unit 10, Ward 9 in the Ibadan South East Local Government area of the state.

Folarin had 22 votes.

Meanwhile, Governor Makinde won his polling unit for his party.

Makinde voted at Ward 11, Unit 01, Abayomi Iwo Road in the Ibadan North East Local Government Area.

The PDP got 174 votes while the APC scored 28, Accord Party scored five, and Labour Party got three votes.

Link: https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/18/oyo-governorship-candidates-folarin-adelabu-lose-polling-units-governor-makinde
Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by God1000(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Makinde will win this election in Oyo state
Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
LoL.....
Both MAKINDE and SANWO r 99.9% coasting to victory already..........
Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by ashawopikin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
What's happening in Oyo state don pass election, na total whitewash
Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by Shikini: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wow
Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by Richardonald(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
All this election, na only OYO own they sweet me, I phoned my niece there, she told me that obidient and PDP collabo dey panel beat Apc grin

Seyi has won all 33 LGs in the state...

This is what they should be doing, Apc are fraudsters, they can never win any free or fair election, even in Lagos they are suppressing voters, They are scaredgrin

Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by Nuhskhut: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sure win for Makinde.
Re: Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak by MechanicMike: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2023
ashawopikin:
What's happening in Oyo state don pass election, na total whitewash

bro i beg can i nak u..I have 50k ready for u, cash. u want? (NO OOFEINSE) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares Sen. Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / Breaking News We know that Obi won the election.APC leader. / Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.