Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo (2767 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
So today in my area they did sanitation, clearing all the grass in the neighborhood, few minutes ago I just opened my back door only to see this might snake.

Damn I ran back inside but the warrior in me ran back and I used my slippers to hit the snake that one trap it, I then ran but to get cutlass.

See why you should come and marry me ooo, I'm 100001000 wife material.

See pic below, somebody should go and call lalasticlala let's feasts.

2 Likes

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by rentAcock(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Auntie if you can use cutlass to dissect that snake like specimen, I wouldn't want you near my snake, let alone wife you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
lol. u tried sha!
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Joshmodest(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
it's not easy to kill a millipede , you tried !!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
rentAcock:
Mighty?

Yes
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Nwodosis(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin You tried, if Eve had done that, the world would have been with no sorrow!

7 Likes

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
lol.
u tried sha!

Thank you joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Joshmodest:

It's a snake ooo. Big snake
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Weldone, you did well...

You don't know

Na me talk
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
rentAcock:
Auntie if you can use cutlass to dissect that snake like specimen, I wouldn't want you near my snake, let alone wife you.

It's only when the snake want to cause damage ooo.
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Weldone, you did well...

You don't know

Na me talk

Thank you

1 Like

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by rentAcock(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
AunteeRita:

It's only when the snake want to cause damage ooo.

My snake can cause damage ooo grin you did well
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you can be this heartless and wicked to a snake, how sure am I that am safe eventually if I wife you. grin grin grin

I don dey fear u laidat
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
rentAcock:

My snake can cause damage ooo grin you did well

Lol, thank you
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by AunteeRita: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sleekfemzy:
If you can be this heartless and wicked to a snake, how sure am I that am safe eventually if I wife you. grin grin grin

I don dey fear u laidat

�� Na during danger oo
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
AunteeRita:

�� Na during danger oo

Will pass.
But come to think of it, am scared of snake and you ain't..

Let me just keep my thought to myself.
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Prechgold1180(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
L
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by suzzyboss(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
How can you cut a snake like that and call yourself wife material...
You are a wicked material
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by StandardJohn(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
U strong o.
Lala snake sighted, pepper soup loading.
Do you copy?
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by ayodele17893: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you can be this heart and wicked to a cobra, how yes am I that am hazard eventually if I wife you. I don dey fear u laidat
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Phabulous828(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Isoright.
Lalasticlala should carry this to the promised land, though this isn't big enough for him buh nevertheless he gonna manage
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by stamapro(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wow!!! This is a huge earth worm, ur land is fertile.
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by bendavid4real: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin You tried, if Eve had done that, the world would have been with no sorrow!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
smiley even me when be guy self,I go run leave the house ooo, if the neighbors refuse to kill it,then I'll stroll out to a friend's or family's place and spend a month there,and see if that snake will not go into the neighbors houses. grin
I hate snakes,I fear them too.cool
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Brave girl
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by COdeGenesis: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
AunteeRita:
So today in my area they did sanitation, clearing all the grass in the neighborhood, few minutes ago I just opened my back door only to see this might snake.

Damn I ran back inside but the warrior in me ran back and I used my slippers to hit the snake that one trap it, I then ran but to get cutlass.

See why you should come and marry me ooo, I'm 100001000 wife material.

See pic below, somebody should go and call lalasticlala let's feasts.

So just killing of ordinary snake, you have already labeled yourself wife material. It is ladies like this that will hit a bug contract then go to social media to make libelous remarks about her husband. They care sbout their achievements than their family
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Damscodammy1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
u go soon show 4 red carpet.u b celeb!
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Alkheira(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Me wey dey fear snake

Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
did your slippers or cutlass kill the snake?
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Madmazel(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mighty indeed, snake wey u use slippers hold before u run go pick cutlass. grin angry grin angry grin
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by icuminpiss(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nice one bro
Re: See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo by Kyra1(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Joshmodest:
As in ehn cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Her Eyes Tho"- Patoranking Gushes Over Yemi Alade's Photo / Elon Musk Loses Title Of World Richest Man To Bernard Arnault / At Last ! Banky W Opens Up On Wizkid Alleged Womanising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.