Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? (21723 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by glassman: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
haters, they are actresses, not actors
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Dede1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
stillwater:

Lol. cheesy tongue

You can laugh to hell if you desired. It is clear no director who still breaths the air will request your ugly behind to control a microphone while shooting a movie. I bet you can not secure a clown’s part in any Nollywood films.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
Dede1:

You can laugh to hell if you desired. It is clear no director who still breaths the air will request your ugly behind to control a microphone while shooting a movie. I bet you can not secure a clown’s part in any Nollywood films.

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry cheesy cheesy

jennykadry:

Please stillwarra don't make these gurls feel pretty. They are indeed and infact ugly. See their lips? undecided I think their lips are by far bigger than their heads and their voice? no difference between theirs and the conductors/agberos that scream "ikorodu ooo- oshodi oke-mile2" on the streets of lagos.Nice body skin? undecided mba the amount of "gallops" on their skin is enough to cover the whole of lagos state. Can they act? lawdy lawdy moi, i guess the producers pay them 5000Naira per film.

These girls need plastic surgery on their lips, it needs trimming.

You have just killed Dede here!!! Lol. I can see rigor mortis kicking in on his dead body. tongue
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by babyme1(f): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2011
Dede1:

Dede1, bro, are you their uncle? Can they cooke an cleanse? (No offiensce) wink
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2011
baby.me:

Their voice is so annoyin

I dislike hearing them speak . . . they drawl .

thats the most annoying part and i wonder how the so-called directors use such voice in romantic movies grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by babyme1(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
lancaster:

thats the most annoying part and i wonder how the so-called directors use such voice in romantic movies grin grin grin grin

Local romance smiley
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by tng(f): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
mgbeke feeling funky

LOL. aki n pawpaw used this exact line in reference to them in one movie. Cant remember the name.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by babyme1(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2011
tng:

LOL. aki n pawpaw used this exact line in reference to them in one movie. Cant remember the name.

Two Rats wink
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by URFATHER: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
baby.me:

Two Rats wink

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as am typing am actually re watching the film to clarify weda the poster is saying the truth or not i.e weda they are ugly but i cant really know becos they acted "2 rats" in 2003 then they were smaller. Infact i dnt know were to place them!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Rhody005: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2011
lmao
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Manpikin1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
You girls should just mind your business and leave the twin sisters alone.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by prettydiva(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ehhnnn, i dont know why am just seeing this thread  @ poster i thot it was just me shocked , Their acting is so fake, their intonation,  very fake, their English,  so so so fake  angry angry angry
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by jaella4u: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
not ugliest but ugly
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Bluemoon1(f): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2011
to me, they are better facially than mercy johnson. but pple say mercy is B-U-Tiful. they are just okay looking local girls.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by lepasharon(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
dey acted in one film called lagos girls dey were preety ok,
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:51am On Apr 24, 2011
they're not ugly, not pretty either.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Odunnu: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2011
Funny thread! Choi!
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by peacettw: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
I'm not one to call God's creation ugly but when u combine it with a voice that's so, (still yet to find a word to describe it), then, men they are ugly
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by thegeorgy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
they are not that bad
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by AndreUweh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
@The OP, LET'S SEE PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR SISTERS HERE FOR COMPARISM.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by anonymous6(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
You mean: Are these girls the ugliest Nollywood actresses? actress=female actor=male

well they are not prettiest at all but they are not hideous either, but their voices don't make it any better but mercy Johnson's face isn't all that pretty either. However Mercy Johnson has a good curvy body and her voice is fine so I guess its not as bad as these two you mentioned but nonetheless, how do we know who is the ugliest in nollywood really?
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by newintexas: 3:19am On Aug 11, 2011
Should they go kill themselves because you think they are ugly, what a mean spirit
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by rose75(f): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2011
They are wonderfully and fearfully made.
If you feel otherwise, then take God to court.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by meggy11: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
Gbam. well said.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
I knew it had to be them when I saw the thread title grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by lepasharon(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
my goodnesss!! u ppl are wicked dey are not ugly angry angry
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2011
lepasharon:

my goodnesss!! u ppl are wicked dey are not ugly angry angry
Babe this is an edited picture where they have been cleaned up, you need to them in movies, you will come back here to testify
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by otilowaju(f): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2011
Siena:

I must be seeing those girls differently, because I don't find them ugly at all.

Me too. And whoever says that the one MUST be handome/beautiful to be an actor/actress? Ah, o ga o!
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2011
otilowaju:

Me too. And whoever says that the one MUST be handome/beautiful to be an actor/actress? Ah, o ga o!
This thread is not questioning if they should act or not. Just comments on their not so pretty faces grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Hardballer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by lepasharon(f): 5:05am On Jul 15, 2012
you guys can call them ugly all you want,but they reserved,you dont see them acting all promiscuous like tonto dikeh nd the rest..
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2012
These women are Fine, just My Type...

Never even heard of them before this thread

Thanks

If you don't find these women sexcii with these Sets of Lips you must be a Flat out Virgin...

Ma Diick Hard as Hell afta watchin this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmXusA39ttA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi's Interview With Linda Ikeji TV: Journey After Plane Crash / Teddy-A Pictured With Joseph Yobo / BBNaija's Princess To Men: If You Need Success, Increase Your Number Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.