Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? (21722 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2012
0:18 seconds....Chidimma Aneke Wow...Her Lips are Fatttt...Way thicker then Tha Sis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Oj3Sq9qPY&feature=plcp

0:44 seconds....Chidimma Aneke is gorgeous.....What Is Her ethnicity ..Igbo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx_i4T1PqQA&feature=plcp

0:45 seconds......Chidimma Aneka is my new Favorite Nigerian Actress...wow....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PdRNlEOjM&feature=plcp

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by ezenwata4uc(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2012
ugly chicks
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Tsun(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Lol!!!!! The only nice thing i see in them is their height. Very ugly faces i think their elder sister is the worst!!
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Yall Real Picky....Chidimma Fine tongue
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 17, 2012
they look pretty to me. cheesy

undecided
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2012
^^^ Lmao.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2012
Yalll Mean!!! Evil Bishes tongue
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Lmao.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2012
~Royal~:
Yalll Mean!!! Evil Bishes tongue

How am I mean? grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by justcool(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Very beautiful girls!!! My people hate them because they don’t bleach their skins and they don’t have thin narrow pointed noses like white people. This is self-hate at its worst. Anybody that doesn’t look white in anyway, is labeled ugly!!!. This is inferiority complex at its worst. Very soon Nigerians will drive their celebrates into the arms of plastic surgery, like Americans did to the likes of Michael Jackson.
What’s wrong with having thick lips?? It’s wrong because it’s a typical black feature and not a typical white look!!!!
White is beautiful, black is equally as beautiful. Black features are also as beautiful as white features. Be proud of who you are. Threads like this make me lose all hope in black Africa. We refuse to free ourselves from the shackles of slavish mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Goldieluks: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Tstark(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
justcool: Very beautiful girls!!! My people hate them because they don’t bleach their skins and they don’t have thin narrow pointed noses like white people. This is self-hate at its worst. Anybody that doesn’t look white in anyway, is labeled ugly!!!. This is inferiority complex at its worst. Very soon Nigerians will drive their celebrates into the arms of plastic surgery, like Americans did to the likes of Michael Jackson.
What’s wrong with having thick lips?? It’s wrong because it’s a typical black feature and not a typical white look!!!!
White is beautiful, black is equally as beautiful. Black features are also as beautiful as white features. Be proud of who you are. Threads like this make me lose all hope in black Africa. We refuse to free ourselves from the shackles of slavish mentality.

Agreed!!!
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by mikron(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
uchennaq: And why is it that, their eyes is as if they have have smoked indian hemp. grin grin grin

I really wonder how these girls got into the movie industry.
u re here insulting these twins and the way u speak is nothing to write home about. Everything God created my bible tells me is good. Dont go about running people down.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by mikron(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
foyeks2001: who are there?
anywaz maybe because I dont watch nigerian english igbo movies
love my yoruba movies to d core
that is why you will continue to be an illiterate watching only yoruba films. And that is why you speak the way you just did. ''WHO ARE THERE?'' Na wa o. Shame
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by xxttyy: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2012
If u call these girls ugly, what will u say about the likes of Empress Njamah? They may not have all those flashy flattering features but then, I don't see them anywhere near ugly..haba!
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2012
justcool: Very beautiful girls!!! My people hate them because they don’t bleach their skins and they don’t have thin narrow pointed noses like white people. This is self-hate at its worst. Anybody that doesn’t look white in anyway, is labeled ugly!!!. This is inferiority complex at its worst. Very soon Nigerians will drive their celebrates into the arms of plastic surgery, like Americans did to the likes of Michael Jackson.

..Preach mah Brotha Preach ..LmL

..Chidemma Is Fiiiioonnee}}}}}}
tongue
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2012

You're the only one talking of skin color, yet we have inferiority complex.

Are they the only dark Nigerians? Are they the only Nigerians would big lips? Are they the only Nigerians with big nose? Stephanie Okereke doesn't have a small nose, small lips, or fair skin, but she's hailed as a beauty.

These twins are always squinting and their voices can make someone chew off their own fingers. Sorry if some don't find that attractive.

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by muchbeauty(f): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2012
Kazashi: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
undecidedi actually dont fink so,,,if u call diz gals ugly, where wil place d likes of CLARION CHUKWUKA, ALMIGHTY ANITTA HOGAN,thir re many others but jst to mention a few that i can recall for now,  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
anita hogan is so far from ugly. she is really dark but beautiful. clarion is elderly. are you comparing those women with this young girls?
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 21, 2012
muchbeauty: anita hogan is so far from ugly. she is really dark but beautiful. clarion is elderly. are you comparing those women with this young girls?

Anita Hogan is a Deplorable Sight of a Human.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
ogugua88:

You're the only one talking of skin color, yet we have inferiority complex.

Are they the only dark Nigerians? Are they the only Nigerians would big lips? Are they the only Nigerians with big nose? Stephanie Okereke doesn't have a small nose, small lips, or fair skin, but she's hailed as a beauty.

These twins are always squinting and their voices can make someone chew off their own fingers. Sorry if some don't find that attractive.

You are very right.

Stephanie
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by oge4real(f): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
I remember those days in Enugu, these girls come into the Church feeling funky and being rude to any usher that dares show them where to sit. Even their sister who was leading the drama group then was no better. That is what growing up in Agbani can do.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by lepasharon(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
oge4real: I remember those days in Enugu, these girls come into the Church feeling funky and being rude to any usher that dares show them where to sit. Even their sister who was leading the drama group then was no better. That is what growing up in Agbani can do.

loool for real?
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by swtcharissa(f): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2012
Some of u here making useless post as to condeming the gals cannot even use their own pics as their own screensaver,they end up using one computermade wall paper or d other.d babes they make their cash out of their looks,if una too get nerve make una try am
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2012
^^ Lead by example.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2012
#TeamChidimma
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by PrinceRules(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
People who criticise

Don't succeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung / Yemi Alade And Gyptian, Jamaican Reggae Singer Pictured / Teddy-A Pictured With Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.