Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo (53940 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by hollah124: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Igbo man, o gini?
[/s]
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by hollah124: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
solmus:
But he isn't there for dispute resolution, he has is orders, if you want dispute resolution meet with the police
[/s]
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Dayvidblue: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
fasho01:
They've not been paid.. What do you expect?
That is not an excuse for indiscipline in the mili- tree, that guy should be fished out ASAP for disciplinary actions.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Everybody dey vex
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by od501: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
This one doesn't have passion for his work.. like a doctor saying he won't respond to emergency.. or driver saying he won't convey passengers.. what did u sign up to do as a security personnel

No dey form over zealous for there oo...how doctors are killed daily by BH?! let's be serious here please.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by otokx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Soldierd are meant to maintain the outer security and have no business in the polling unit or any election center .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by MorningStar233: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
StandardJohn:
Go and slap Boko boys in sambisa and leave an unarmed civilian

Have sense please
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by MorningStar233: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
loneprof:
Nigerian soldiers always reflect their poor training and low IQ in the society. They don't teach these guys how to conduct themselves in public that's why a lot of them misbehave...

Abeg go and teach them how to conduct themselves in public...stop talking anyhow
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by StandardJohn(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
MorningStar233:

Have sense please
You are the one that needs the sense more. Would that soldier say that in a sane country? Threatening the very people you were meant to protect. You better wake up
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
MorningStar233:

Abeg go and teach them how to conduct themselves in public...stop talking anyhow

I stated a fact, if you don't like it you can somersault!
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by splendor45: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2020
...at this point l jus think 9geria map should be in the dictionary next to the definition of the word ''confusion"...at this point l jus think 9geria map should be in the dictionary next to the definition of the word ''confusion"...at this point l jus think 9geria map should be in the dictionary next to the definition of the word ''confusion"
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by penocrat1(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Dammmn nigggar
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by double0seven(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2020
So the voters should contribute money for him or what?
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2020
mightyhazel:
This one doesn't have passion for his work.. like a doctor saying he won't respond to emergency.. or driver saying he won't convey passengers.. what did u sign up to do as a security personnel
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Mckhala80(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Ds minitary pipu sef , na 4 election venue una dey get power ? Boko haram dey kontrol una anyhow.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Sweetcho: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2020
His feet dont touch the ground
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by NNAMDIII(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2020
rentAcock:
This soldier is unfit for service. He should be found and discharged without honor.
what do you know about honor? Have you ever Served?
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by PumpumPrince: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2022
ashiodimeh2020:
Sooja dey paara grin

describe yor sef? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.