Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." (44459 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Sermwell(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
pafra:

Is better to be disgrace as a national chairman than to remain a non entity with 1000 like in nairaland.com .

What is the highest office you have ever held?

Disgrace is a relative term just like success, failure, beautiful and been rich. so, is just your opinion
Why are you crying on behalf of Oshiomole??

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by reason10: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Zenithpeak(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
"you were disgraced"....

you can't wail over a man knows English better than you....thank you sir..

Oh!!! I'm sorry, I never knew it will pain you this much... embarassed

Eniya ti ki ku boro
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by mamaafrik(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who ask this question,wait till monday,you go don know sup.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by emmy512: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

I think so cheesy grin cheesy, Lmao
I think apc would run pdp highway.
This is a consolation vote for G.O.
The confidence he has letting people see that shows everything is already set
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Jeremiahtortor(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
You all playing same game
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by pafra(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sermwell:

Why are you crying on behalf of Oshiomole??

Crying for Oshiomhole?

I don't get you. I just express my opinion just like you did.

If my opinion are wrong just let me know. With your strong reasons
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by UDUJ(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
emmy512:

I think apc would run pdp highway.
This is a consolation vote for G.O.
The confidence he has letting people see that shows everything is already set

You have a point. Knowing how APC operates I am beginning to fear they will do their normal clandestine midnight activities today like they always do.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Sonnobax15(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Oh!!! I'm sorry, I never knew it will pain you this much... embarassed

Eniya ti ki ku boro
At least I've schooled you Mr. wailer......so go get yourself a lexicon so that you can be a good grammarian like oshiobaba.......ekpa na....ekpa dorrr....
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by MemoriesAndMe: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gwin2020:
Despite the fact that l personally don't like Oshiomhole, l must commend his Spirit of resilient and hardwork, and whether or not his reign of Godfatherism ends today, it still doesn't change or stop my respect for him.
He is a formidable fighter!
A desperate fighter too.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Zenithpeak(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
pafra:

Is better to be disgrace as a national chairman than to remain a non entity with 1000 like in nairaland.com .

What is the highest office you have ever held?

Disgrace is a relative term just like success, failure, beautiful and been rich. so, is just your opinion

But I'm not surviving on #30,000 monthly stipend to defend those greedy, shameless and disgraced politicians who are fighting tooth and nail to install their enemies on the throne just to remain relevant in the political arena of just one state out of thirty six.

Oshiomole will carry life injury after the result is announced, how would you survive the pangs of squalor the will soon engulf your destiny starting from immediately Oshiomole is finally benched for life?
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by brightworld2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
leofab:
More disgrace to come
Amen
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by pafra(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zenithpeak:

But I'm not surviving on #30,000 monthly stipend to defend those greedy, shameless and disgraced politicians who are fighting tooth and nail to install their enemies on the throne just to remain relevant in the political arena of just one state out of thirty six.

Oshiomole will carry life injury after the result is announced, how would you survive the pangs of squalor the will soon engulf your destiny starting from immediately Oshiomole is finally benched for life?

I can't join issues with you. I have seen the level of your maturity I just made my opinion.

I am too sure we are not mate on any level.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by mashad(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Look at how simple this looter dress and one nonentity Yahoo boy with less than a million in his account start forming cabron.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by ignis: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
What a big disgrace
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Zenithpeak(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
At least I've schooled you Mr. wailer......so go get yourself a lexicon so that you can be a good grammarian like oshiobaba.......ekpa na....ekpa dorrr....

Arindin.... The little grammar I needed to excell in life has already been aquired some decades ago and it has been working for me like magic.

By the way, you need to stay alive in hunger and starvation to read the first volume of my authobiography and now compare and contrast with that of your big eye idol who said to a helpless widow "GO AND DIE" while he's paying foreign olosho '"Iara"' and her family salary from the public purse.

Better don't star what you can't finish.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
i repeat Edo no be lagos!
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by OgideAgu: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ok no problems

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by eddyslim(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Am surprised
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Power don't last long. When you have power utilize it well.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by entrep88: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
I laugh in politics....anybody that understand the depth of his statement will know APC has won this election on paper, on ground, on earth but not in heaven. Obaseki is a goner, and oshomole will bounce back
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Essence20(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Exactly, you are gone politically

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Mars16(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Look how Oshio baba just embarrass those mediocre. Nigerians and mediocrity are like 5&6. Calling "his Excellency" so he'll find them something.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by AreaFada2: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gwin2020:
Despite the fact that l personally don't like Oshiomhole, l must commend his Spirit of resilient and hardwork, and whether or not his reign of Godfatherism ends today, it still doesn't change or stop my respect for him.
He is a formidable fighter!
Agbero always fight. Even unnecessary fight. shocked shocked
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Luchitec(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Power is just transient. Who would have imagined that Oshiomole will be this humble. Nonetheless, he might regain some measure of reckoning if Ize Iyamu wins the gubernatorial election.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by profchyke2020: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Most ugly man in Edo state, your time is gone allow others to do theirs...where can one learn how to operate Folk lift
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheGodlessGod
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Oyikoha(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
friday2011:

grin

Me seff don look that ballot paper taya...

The thing be like say na PDP baba thumb print for.
and PDP get zero vote, how come?
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Oyikoha(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I thought no one else noticed it?
that man na shocker ....
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by EmekaA125(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Akwa alili. This is just the beginning. Power belongs to the PEOPLE not you or Tinubu. Ndi ori

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.