Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." (44458 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by fortunechy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
More shame and disgrace is coming soon...
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by dederocs(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Sell out.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by emmy512: 1:56am On Sep 20, 2020
UDUJ:

You have a point. Knowing how APC operates I am beginning to fear they will do their normal clandestine midnight activities today like they always do.
As stated earlier, i just saw the total votes from oshiomoles PU and pdp had no votes at all. If whatwwhat saw earlier in the photo is not fake then it is finished
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by chinchum(m): 2:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Too bad, i like his sagacity , foresight and intelligence. I still wonder why the governor decided to fight him that brutally. Man's worst enemies are members of his household, they exposed him to ridicule from external APC forces who dislike his gut from outside his state. From i what i gathered he performed relatively well as a governor in Edo state. You lose to win some other time. APC lost his first staggered gubernatorial election at the polls immediately he was booted as APC chairman. He was close to indomitable, i am so certain APC would not have lost if he was still the chairman. He is a great leader.

I don't know much about edo politics, but i know this much that the current Edo state governor erred greatly by preventing over 12 or 14 state elected APC house of assembly members from being sworn in because he thinks they are loyal to Oshiomole. If a Godfather is benevolent and intelligent, you don't discard them. I was waiting to hear Obaseki mention where Oshiomole was demanding billions from him till vain, all i could infer was BETRAYAL.

I am sensible enough to decipher that the bulk of the hatred hauled at Oshiomole are coming from PDP party members and loyalist.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Abuleoshi: 5:02am On Sep 20, 2020
From removed National Chairman to disgraced APC member���
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Abuleoshi: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2020
chinchum:
Too bad, i like his sagacity , foresight and intelligence. I still wonder why the governor decided to fight him that brutally. Man's worst enemies are members of his household, they exposed him to ridicule from external APC forces who dislike his gut from outside his state. From i what i gathered he performed relatively well as a governor in Edo state. You lose to win some other time. APC lost his first staggered gubernatorial election at the polls immediately he was booted as APC chairman. He was close to indomitable, i am so certain APC would not have lost if he was still the chairman. He is a great leader.

I don't know much about edo politics, but i know this much that the current Edo state governor erred greatly by preventing over 12 or 14 state elected APC house of assembly members from being sworn in because he thinks they are loyal to Oshiomole. If a Godfather is benevolent and intelligent, you don't discard them. I was waiting to hear Obaseki mention where Oshiomole was demanding billions from him till vain, all i could infer was BETRAYAL.

I am sensible enough to decipher that the bulk of the hatred hauled at Oshiomole are coming from PDP party members and loyalist.

I am happy you agreed you don't know about Edo politics.
Read this article that chronicles the House of Assembly issue. It will help you understand the issue better.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/15/oshiomholes-boys-should-calm-down-in-edo/
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by 10kgod(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2020
FarahAideed:
Obaseki all the way

Nah pdp this man voted for.... I don't understand or is it photoshop?
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by chinchum(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Abuleoshi:

I am happy you agreed you don't know about Edo politics.
Read this article that chronicles the House of Assembly issue. It will help you understand the issue better.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/15/oshiomholes-boys-should-calm-down-in-edo/
your link is laughable . the link is from August 2020 and talking about an impeachment in August 2020. The lawmakers were elected by peoples vote in April 2019 but were not inaugurated since because the governor felt they were not his loyalist. I guess i understand more than you then.
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by FarahAideed: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2020
10kgod:

Nah pdp this man voted for.... I don't understand or is it photoshop?

It's photo shop
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by ovanda(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Come,mr lacoste4,u no kill me here grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by Abuleoshi: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinchum:
your link is laughable . the link is from August 2020 and talking about an impeachment in August 2020. The lawmakers were elected by peoples vote in April 2019 but were not inaugurated since because the governor felt they were not his loyalist. I guess i understand more than you then.
You are a very dull person. Is August not last month? The article chronicles how the crisis started and how it got to the current point. Or you are too academically lazy to read and understand?
Re: Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." by chinchum(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Abuleoshi:

You are a very dull person. Is August not last month? The article chronicles how the crisis started and how it got to the current point. Or you are too academically lazy to read and understand?
Nothing suggest you are smart! The link was not necessary, If you are smart there was no need to post a link of August 2020 which was primarily focused on the crisis of a fallout of lawmakers not being inaugurated. This is what i wrote in my initial comment:
I don't know much about edo politics, but i know this much that the current Edo state governor erred greatly by preventing over 12 or 14 state elected APC house of assembly members from being sworn in because he thinks they are loyal to Oshiomole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.