Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) (83575 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Wooden Statue, Imported Vehicle (photos) / Man Arrested For Stealing Katsina State Government Vehicle [PHOTOS] / Man Flings $100 Bills From Moving Jeep On Express Road In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by goodmorning40: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
the only rip wey I get, I dey reserve am for buhari

Ahahahahahahaaaa
Are you krezi
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Easy We should take it easy with the celebration
Slawormir my nigga.... You that's on ground...Hw the election go naaa
Hear say APC dey bomb everywhere for there
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Dayvidblue: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
solmus:

Shattap to pigs and ipodians

Ize Iyamu all the way

You sure say you well so?
Visit a psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Pymetrics: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:

Do you also know that he may be the one to send rip to you? Even it might be this night or tomorrow morning. Just to let you know Sha.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Adamu1393: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who will treat him now abeg
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Adamu1393: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who will treat him now abeg[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Adamu1393: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
who will treat him now abeg
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Slimm01: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP should not rejoice yet o! If APC loses the election, they will use plan B which is the court. Las las they will use supreme court to disqualify obaseki.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by MrLacoste4: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
See as u for take ur life for anoda man success wen e no even know whether u dey exist... life no get duplicate o... use ur head.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
There are so many youths that has wish Buhari death since over 5 years today that have died while Buhari is still looking fresh by the day.,...,..
The death of a couple that were both buried same day comes to mind...,..
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
solmus:
grin

Can't waste my RIP on Obaseki's paid thug

I even hope he's not dead
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by jaytime(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
It beats my imagination that up until this year Nigerian youths have refused to learn any lesson.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Aaronbee7(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
You missed it, scroll up.
tillaman:
Righteousness89 I am patiently waiting for all you have to say
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by chiol: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
I wish politicians will be gathering us like this before taking any action or making policy on anything. They only gather us when the need our votes and after swearing in, our input in governance is not needed again. It will be only them, their family members and cabals.

May he get well soon.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by okuta007: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Built2last:
This is my message to all PDP hopefuls

my question to you is “do those guys know Donald Trump?”
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sarah
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
The cancellation of the apc mega rally on Thursday looks like disappointment.......something is going on in apc camp.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by perryy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations to all lagosians as your redemption is near. Just take the bull by the horn, like Obaseki and challenge him. Your silence is the oxygen of his strength.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by mattmogan88: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
SERIOUSLY SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
God let nothing stop the joy of bringing godfatherism to an end in our region
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by HELLASJ(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Don't wish death for someone else cos he is a human being like you..
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Godwinsco(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
let us remember that he that loose today can still live and wine tomorrow but he that die today is gone forever
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Ahmback(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only one life..
Be Careful with the way you live it..

Only one Life..
Once it goes, it is Gone.

Only one Life..
Ensure you Live it with the Conciousness of Eternity...

Remember, If you go, Obaseki, Ize-yamu and Oshimole will continue their Business..

May God Give us Understanding of Life..

May The Mercies of God Recover the young Man in Jesus Name... Amen

1 Like

Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Metrix147:
A yet-to-be-identified supporter of Governor Godwin Obaseki has fallen from a speeding vehicle, ABN TV reports.

The young man was part of the youths, in a vehicle, jubilating over results announced in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party candidate Obaseki.

The incident happened in front of Ugbekun Primary School in Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area around 4:05 pm.

The youth fell from the vehicle and hit his head on the tarred road.

The vehicle moved on but some of the PDP supporters alighted and rushed the victim to a clinic near the scene of the accident.

It was not clear if he was revived at the clinic but he was motionless immediately he fell and banged his head on the road.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/09/edodecides2020-jubilant-obasekis-supporter-falls-from-moving-vehicle-photos/

S. M. H

Most Nigerians are so gullible and docile. Just look at this one jubilanting in favour of obeseki.

Obeseki doesn't know you and he is not aware that you die jubilanting for him.

It doesn't worth at all dieing because of any Nigeria politicians. They care less about the people.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Metrix147:
A yet-to-be-identified supporter of Governor Godwin Obaseki has fallen from a speeding vehicle, ABN TV reports.

The young man was part of the youths, in a vehicle, jubilating over results announced in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party candidate Obaseki.

The incident happened in front of Ugbekun Primary School in Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area around 4:05 pm.

The youth fell from the vehicle and hit his head on the tarred road.

The vehicle moved on but some of the PDP supporters alighted and rushed the victim to a clinic near the scene of the accident.

It was not clear if he was revived at the clinic but he was motionless immediately he fell and banged his head on the road.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/09/edodecides2020-jubilant-obasekis-supporter-falls-from-moving-vehicle-photos/

Another lazy youth has fallen......wetin the nitwit dey jubilate for? No responsible Individual will try this thrash....how I wish say him head scatter ffor ground.....
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by yaki84: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
I can't waste my precious RIP to that fraudster.
E better make i give am to a goat wey miss road enter fire.
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by Oracleforce: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki is enjoying his.looted money.nd you have broken your bone....
Good luck to you and all the members of your family...doctor will chop your money small
Re: Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) by shepherd316: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:
Obaseki no even know u, yet u want to kill urself for a politician!!

He must be a tout or probably an illiterate!!
Even if this one die, I will never waste my R.I.P on him .... Nonsense!!
Na only once person dey die oo

you just spoke like an inhuman-idiot, people lije you don't deserve a place in the world of peace and love. No doubt, you're the illiterate(and even worse than a tout) as you're words have reveal whom you truly are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.