Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bedc Customer Banding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bedc Customer Banding (375 Views)

Help Concerning Bedc Prepaid Meter / Is Edge Banding Necessary? / How Is The Power (bedc, Aned,eedc, Etc) Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bedc Customer Banding by Godmademan(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
A bill CAME to me from Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) today. The charge was over the top as expected. The extra leaflet attached below caught my attention. BEDC officially segragate their customers into "BANDS" which determines the level of electricy supply to your area. I find it totally inconsiderate that they bring very alarming bills and when people fail to meet up with payment, they just conveniently push you down their own pecking order. Meanwhile the bill for august is #19,684...for an otherwise residential building.

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I Just Killed / ... .. / Normalcy Returns To Ebonyi After The #endsars Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.