Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help Concerning Bedc Prepaid Meter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Concerning Bedc Prepaid Meter (278 Views)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / I Need A Code To Reset Conlog Prepaid Meter - / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Concerning Bedc Prepaid Meter by Supplanter(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
House, I need help;
I moved into a compound recently and I found out that the BEDC PREPAID METER is showing negative units.
So, I decided to inform BEDC officials, but the amount they're asking me to pay before it can be cleared is outrageous.
Thereafter, I purchased BEDC units worth the used one showing on the METER but there's no power supply to my apartment to power the remote box in order for me to enter the token.
Is there anyway I can go about this issue so that I can clear the accumulated units and get power restored to my apartment?
Thank you.
Re: Help Concerning Bedc Prepaid Meter by wittywriter: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Supplanter:
House, I need help;
I moved into a compound recently and I found out that the BEDC PREPAID METER is showing negative units.
So, I decided to inform BEDC officials, but the amount they're asking me to pay before it can be cleared is outrageous.
Thereafter, I purchased BEDC units worth the used one showing on the METER but there's no power supply to my apartment to power the remote box in order for me to enter the token.
Is there anyway I can go about this issue so that I can clear the accumulated units and get power restored to my apartment?
Thank you.

Have it replaced ...what's your location (LGA).

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

�� Rice �� For Sale At An Affordable Price. / Charity: Dr Chioma Awuzie Foundation Touching Life Positively / Intend On Consuming Super-light And Healthful Earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.