Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (62126 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by criuze(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2020
BornSnner9:
I was being euphemistic.. obviously she's not going to be the same anymore, I'm talking psychologically..

Haven't you heard of cases where rape victims commit suicide?

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by shineeye1: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2020
They have illegally screwed belle full. Now that they have been caught by the patient but long and unfailing arms of the law, it is now time for their bloody asses to be screwed rigorously until they bleed to death. Bloody idiooots of hell fire....!!!
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by shineeye1: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Rape must be punished by life imprisonment while gang rape must be punished by stretched hanging to death till all their ass shit pump out of their rotten intestines.
Nothing suits a wicked soul more than a taste of his own bitter medicine - merciless ruthlessness!
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Mckhala80(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Ewu ata ha igu n'isi. Generation of vipers....
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Dreyton36: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn

And when you see them you'll call them Yahoo boys , boys that can't even gain a $1000 eBay card
They'll spend the 400k in a big way that it will only last for 2 days and boyz in dq hood will be tripping, not knowing they're pretty thieves and rapists mehnnnnnn

Respect Yahoo boys
Not those assholes

Yahoo boys works with smartness
They don't rape , they don't scam their fellow brother's but the racists abroad

Lights up my weed
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin grin
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by SpartanKing: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
BornSnner9:
Damn
The same money them go still carry am go ashawo porter drink and nack..
So why rape and murder her?? when you already got the ransom
Murder?
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Another horror movie from the East side, its only Anambra and IMO that are really giving Igbos a bad reputation, their criminality and animalistic tendencies are higher than the 7 heavens.
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
BornSnner9:
I was being euphemistic.. obviously she's not going to be the same anymore, I'm talking psychologically..

Haven't you heard of cases where rape victims commit suicide?
SpartanKing:
Murder?
Always take the pain to read through comments
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by SpartanKing: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
BornSnner9:
Always take the pain to read through comments
Don't bring assumptions into this! She was undergoing medical examinations. You'll hardly pass exams!
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
SpartanKing:
Don't bring assumptions into this! She was undergoing medical examinations. You'll hardly pass exams!
Damn niqqa.. Look who's talking about passing exams.. was I assuming?? I was being euphemistic..

It has been modified now anyway.. Thanks.. smh Nigerians
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by SpartanKing: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
BornSnner9:
Damn niqqa.. Look who's talking about passing exams.. was I assuming?? I was being euphemistic..

It has been modified now anyway.. Thanks.. smh Nigerians
Euphemism has no place in your comments. You were talking about the concomitant effect of rape. I was being factual. Please note, those dudes will never be charged with murder; but with rape, kidnap.
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
SpartanKing:
Euphemism has no place in your comments. You were talking about the concomitant effect of rape. I was being factual. Please note, those dudes will never be charged with murder; but with rape, kidnap.
K.O backwards
Re: 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom by onyeomanono24(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Law should take its cause on them, they should be used as an example for other to learn.

Naannsense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.