Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (60751 Views)

Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by winterfell007(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Like play like play Obaseki Don carrytl this election put for pocket

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by martineverest(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
yarimo:
OBASAKI back bone is SHUAIBU
true and Edo people too

5 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Nchenches: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
INEC can easily exchange the results to favor APC, watch out.

INEC = APC.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by One4me: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Someone created a thread asking where is Phillip Shaibu....

Oga Phillip is here and he has anwsered you... grin

Phillip Shuaibu is the MC Oluomo Of Edo State, the Chief Thug, Chief Cultist and Chief Murderer in Edo State.

APC be aware.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by NifemiKolade(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hehehehe u people Sha want to kill pastor and lara's husband. The biggest losers of this election if obaseki wins would be oshiomole and Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Ubykcee(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Following

Please check my signature for better offers
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by valentinenkem: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rilwayne001:
APC will lose this election, and it'll become clear that Nigerians are really tired of this disastrous presidency they installed on us.
that is what we pray for.....

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by BabyApple(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
I love obaseki and I hope he will win. tinubu is a gonner.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
One4me:

Phillip Shuaibu is the MC Oluomo Of Edo State, the Chief Thug, Chief Cultist and Chief Murderer in Edo State.

APC be aware.

Oh yes.. He's a perfect match for Oshomole

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by KingMicky3286: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Naija hard , Naija hard, but some people still dey carry broom up and down.....

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by olumike001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
I pray PDP wins this election
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by dahnimoh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by marsman: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
LandMann:

Who do you think will win the election now that results have started trickling in?

Like for APC

Share for PDP

Quote for other party
Quote for i don't give fvck
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Flexherbal(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Eriokanmi: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
The only reason I stand with Obaseki is because of shaibu, I need to get my own wears, He's a good leader and a loyalist, 200% loyal.
he's a simple man, just like his boss.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by One4me: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nchenches:
INEC can easily exchange the results to favor PDP, watch out.

INEC = PDP.

You are right.
PDP is just crying wolf, while they are rigging behind
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by shiwex: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Quote of the Year......EDO NO BE LAGOS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC should come and rig out Ugwuanyi Biko lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by spy24(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP all the way
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Aflix(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
pretydiva:
PDP won in my ward Apc 290 PDP 1,097
Which ward?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by One4me: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
The only reason I stand with Obaseki is because of shaibu, I need to get my own wears, He's a good leader and a loyalist, 200% loyal.

This shows the Hypocrisy of people like you supporting Obasek!

So, you know that LOYALTY is important but you are shouting that Obaseki is fightihg God-Fatherism and you know that Obaseki was DISLOYAL to the hand that fed him and made him Governor?

God cannot be Mocked o, you will see the result in less than 24hrs from now.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by adelekeolu(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
E go shock you Las Las

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by moneyissweet(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
This news just dey totori my heart aswear I go hit club tonight..

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by subcbouy: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
pretydiva:
PDP won in my ward
Apc 290
PDP 1,097
Ward has no unit number?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by DeRay98(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:

But Obaseki ain't loyal....rebellious, traitor, betrayal, dictatorial, wicked human being...
Shuabu should expect similar treatment from Obaseki after 2023....he will jettison and dump him. after use. Wait and see

Keep quiet! You don't know anything who betrayed who between Obaseki and Oshiomhole or Oshiomhole and Shuaibu...

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by codedguy1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nchenches:
INEC can easily exchange the results to favor APC, watch out.

INEC = APC.

Na so.

They will be planning how to bring Kano like votes from somewhere grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by pretydiva(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aflix:
Which ward?
Ward7
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Lastmankc(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
When APC go start rig out result, E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Eriokanmi: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
All Godfathers in Edo, Lagos & Abuja will be evicted from the big brother house in Edo today with Obaseki's Victory. See as margin resemble Super highway. Edo no be Lagos no be poem, na the Koko. NCDC abeg come see a very clear example of social distancing wey una go dey use for una jingles.
bad guy grin

This election would form a template for the future elections in Nigeria where true leaders will emerge winners in an election, instead of appointing them by those whose bidding and interest would prevail over the general wish of the people. . Nigerian politicians are being appointed into office, instead of allowing the people choose who would govern them. Things have got to change henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Adesina18111(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
He for no win his polling unit...mtcheww...all this early lead na rubbish...na final result I dey wait for...PDP always win ONLINE...story go soon change now wen INEC final result comes
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by donprinyo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
So much respect for this guy
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by daviesmania(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Meanwhile crystal palace(pdp)3 won against Man United(apc)1 in my betting shop!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.