Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (60963 Views)

Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by samwillyco1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good but PDD is likely to LOOSE the Election.

What of ADAMS Oshiomhole's pooling units
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by martineverest(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lastmankc:
When APC go start rig out result, E go shock you.
this one think say Edo people na quiet people that tolerate nonsense...
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
nor be edo north result we dey see since ..small margins na..waite for egor and oredo.pls all shops selling snipers should endeavour not to open tomorrow..Lagos yoruba slaves go soon start cry
we have be seeing results from oredo and Egor as well
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
pretydiva:
PDP won in my ward
Apc 290
PDP 1,097
chai!!! Na Edo state you dey?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by MossLuv: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
I don't know who will agree with me that Edo State governor, Obaseki is not a politician but his deputy is. the results from his (governor) Ward is very disappointing.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by emmastone(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki will hand over the mantle of leadership to Philip Shaibu after completing 8 years.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by UDUJ(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
martineverest:
this one think say Edo people na quiet people that tolerate nonsense...

Don't mind the yeye guy.He thinks Edo people are docile people.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by TheOgaBoss: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
MossLuv:
I don't know who will agree with me that Edo State governor, Obaseki is not a politician but his deputy is. the results from his (governor) Ward is very disappointing.
the governor's influence does not just cover only his ward, it arguably covers not just Edo South controls where he hails from nd Edo Central( many people in edi central will be voting pdp because of him), the result from my ward is like four times that of apc.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2020
shortgun:
4+4
Why change a winning team
Oshomole is permanently retired in Edo state. grin grin grin grin
Lagos....loading cheesy
Lagos can't load oh,those people there are in perpetual servitude and sophisticated in slavery.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

But Obaseki ain't loyal....rebellious, traitor, betrayal, dictatorial, wicked human being...
Shuabu should expect similar treatment from Obaseki after 2023....he will jettison and dump him. after use. Wait and see
Loyalty to a good course,not loyalty to the few future eaters...
Although both are same,but I'd rather choose evil than to choose the devil who dishes out the evil.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Luvlydevin(m): 2:40am On Sep 20, 2020
pretydiva:
PDP won in my ward
Apc 290
PDP 1,097
Are you in benin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Access03(m): 3:17am On Sep 20, 2020
TheOgaBoss:
the governor's influence does not just cover only his ward, it arguably covers not just Edo South controls where he hails from nd Edo Central( many people in edi central will be voting pdp because of him), the result from my ward is like four times that of apc.
Just check previous elections, Edo Central have been with PDP since 1999, all thanks to Late Chief Tony Anenih (Mr Fix It). Only that the Edo North doubles their votes which swings the pendulum.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by masui(m): 3:46am On Sep 20, 2020
shiwex:
Quote of the Year......EDO NO BE LAGOS.

You can say that again.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Oracleforce: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Baawahala:

Loyalty to a good course,not loyalty to the few future eaters...
Although both are same,but I'd rather choose evil than to choose the devil who dishes out the evil.

A confused human being...take your mumu to your village....i refuse to hobnob with your mumuism.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

A confused human being...take your mumu to your village....i refuse to hobnob with your mumuism.
Hahaja,its taller than you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.