Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) (36137 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by daddymummy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
My brethren God has been impressing it in my spirit that the many rape cases in Nigeria and beyond are not ordinary.

The spirit is being released by some women somewhere to make men repulsive.

The aim is to give the impression that women are so beautiful and desirable to the extent that males could no longer hold themselves.

It is to make men repulsive and then vulnerable to attacks and death.

If it is allowed to continue,it will lead to a point where men will be slaughtered like rams on the street due to real or false rape accusations.

These women believe that by this rape scandal currently going on, they would achieve what they call women liberation.

Of course, this women liberation is not equality with men, but to take over and make men slaves of women in every setting like family, politics etc.

Of course, the liberation as championed by these women is not what you think.

It has a sinister motive which is the subjugation of men. It is not equality with men but the subjugation of men.

If you read the various accounts of rape, you will discover that there is a spiritual undertone and manipulation in them.

Please men you need to take this message seriously otherwise tomorrow, you may be the next rapist.

This manipulation affects all categories of men like pastors,imams,leaders, traders and etc. So don't think you can't be spiritually manipulated into raping someone. So you need to pray, my brother.

Please men you need to be on guard and you need to pray that people behind this spiritual manipulation will be exposed by God.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
sallazlee:
Everyday Na bad news, can good news come from this zoo country
Am telling you my brother am also fed up
Hav been following a country update for the past 8 months now and have never for once read any bad news about them
One of my strange and amazing fact is how I found myself in this country sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Najdorf: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
First reaction when I read the title was FVCK

Then I realized this wouldn't be the firsf time someone has been wrongly accused of rape. I want to believe he is being wrongly accused.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Xavie(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Seventy7kings:
Mushin weed, the only weed I rate above Ogbomoso weed grin
you don smoke kwale before?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Seventy7kings: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Xavie:
you don smoke kwale before?
no, I dey hear say e strong. One warri girl promised me last year but never deliver am. I for try get am now but I no dey jogodo anymore.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Newman20(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Over size boy

This one of the reason why children under 18 should be given mushin weed to reason like real adult (odogwus) like catch them Young
an not to try any shit the see on

U must be a correct odogwu, infact I owe you a Razzler an 4 European number,

Stop copying Slawormir
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by IamAngelica(f): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm... I am feeling very speechless.

I believe the more SOAPY preaching that are reeled out in places of worship, the lower the rate of incidents of rape would reduce.
#EMBRACESOAPY... It's sex with someone you love.
I understand your perspective but i don't think masturbating will stop rapists from being rapists. I'm beginning to think rapists suffer from an uncertified mental illness.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Mckhala80(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Young and future evil agents everywhere.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
He seems so happy with himself for what he has done.

I recommend he eats one basket of tatashi.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by just2endowed: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Omo this one will spend a lot of time in prison
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by lightangel65i(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Madibah:
And him still dey smile grin

He Seems proud of what he has done undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Senatoraku: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
These people and reap, (5&6)
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by emusmithyy(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol...the guy even Dey smile
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Oharina:

The police must have commanded him to smile for the pic
You are funnier than BOVI.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 5:25am On Sep 20, 2020
your name sake Daniel James is in Man United playing football, you are in bauchi raping minors.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Oharina(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Oritsewhandey:
....... You are funnier than BOVI.
Lol, but im saying the truth nah.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by ylaa(f): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Tufia! Wetin u talk abeg? Me no see meaning for ya talk.

quote author=2cribz post=94099287]5 and 7. Like seriously. Deep his hard cork inside cold undiluted battery water[/quote]
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Shimran(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"During interrogation he confessed to the crime and attested to be a sodomy" Catholic church style.

What a psychological torture to the Muslim parents by this ugly Christian beast called James Daniel, we are very sure the C.A.N Cankerous of worms sent him, that's why he is smiling, for the pic's.
Your pics made me to remembers Ahmad deedat and the his holiness the Pope
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2020
If na for Kaduna now, them use this guy set example.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
He still get mind dey smile... undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Xavie(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Seventy7kings:
no, I dey hear say e strong. One warri girl promised me last year but never deliver am. I for try get am now but I no dey jogodo anymore.
lol... Kwale na confam klitschko
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2020
That mad dog is even smiling fo the mug shot. He is a mad dog
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2020
he should be castrated. Animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. / Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.