Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. (881 Views)

'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
I feel like becoming a Muslim just to spite Christians. I said this because I know there's no God anywhere, but Christian's have been far more wicked to me than muslims have.

Just because I bear a Muslim surname, I've seen enough hatred and persecutions from so call Christian despite the fact that I've been a staunch Christian for a greater part of my life.

Coming from a divorced home, my dad is a Muslim and my mum a Christian. So I followed my mum's religion, but I've had to explain myself severally to Christians, even quoting scriptures and living a good life, but them no fit just stop the persecution.

I've come to the final conclusion that I'll become a Muslim since the muslims have shown me nothing but love since I've gotten to know them, even know I don't even know more than "suratul fathia".

I'm not becoming a Muslim cos I believe in Allah, I'm becoming one just to make Christians mad.

Just because I no gree dey come church again, dem don dey see me as outcast, yet they that go the church have nothing positive about their lives.

There is no God nor Satan helping or doing us anywhere. We're the ones helping and doing ourselves between heaven and earth.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Joining a religion to spite another, beats the purpose of your action. Just forget religion altogether and you will be fine....as it's obvious, religious people make very little sense (whether Muslim or xtian)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
I think it's better u find one ceiling fan n hang urself so as to spite the living... Mugu

4 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Exmilitant(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
The so called christians won't give a phuck if you change religion. If you truly wanna serve any god, i don't think you'll give a phuck about anyone's attitude towards you.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Exmilitant(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
I think it's better u find one ceiling fan n hang urself so as to spite the living... Mugu
You don't have to insultive. You could drive your point home without being abusive.

1 Like

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Heartbender: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Propaganda
PaulH07:
I feel like becoming a Muslim just to spite Christians. I said this because I know there's no God anywhere, but Christian's have been far more wicked to me than muslims have.

Just because I bear a Muslim surname, I've seen enough hatred and persecutions from so call Christian despite the fact that I've been a staunch Christian for a greater part of my life.

Coming from a divorced home, my dad is a Muslim and my mum a Christian. So I followed my mum's religion, but I've had to explain myself severally to Christians, even quoting scriptures and living a good life, but them no fit just stop the persecution.

I've come to the final conclusion that I'll become a Muslim since the muslims have shown me nothing but love since I've gotten to know them, even know I don't even know more than "suratul fathia".

I'm not becoming a Muslim cos I believe in Allah, I'm becoming one just to make Christians mad.

Just because I no gree dey come church again, dem don dey see me as outcast, yet they that go the church have nothing positive about their lives.

There is no God nor Satan helping or doing us anywhere. We're the ones helping and doing ourselves between heaven and earth.

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by WoundedLamb: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

grin grin grin

You mean he should join the dead to spite the living? Lol
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Joining a religion to spite another, beats the purpose of your action. Just forget religion altogether and you will be fine....as it's obvious, religious people make very little sense (whether Muslim or xtian)

I just feel like hitting Christians emotionally honestly, cos the scriptures expects higher standards of them, but they're the total opposite.

Atleast Quaran is filled with hatred for "Kefers", so it's normal for a Muslim to hate any other religion. I feel Muslims actually practice the scriptures than Christians...
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Atleast muslims have shown me much love despite my not being a Muslim. Just for bearing a Muslim surname only.

I'll join them abeg to get more help from them...

1 Like

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by jmoore(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Till you blaspheme and they demand for your head.
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2020
jmoore:
Till you blaspheme and they demand for your head.

Lol...
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by peggywebbs(f): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2020
You can't spite anyone being a Muslim. Your belief is your right. Even the bible talks about free will. You can serve anyone you want or serve no one, it's all up to you.

However, my qualms about your subject is you saying Christians are bad to you. If someone is bad, the person is bad, not the religion. Even Christians don't follow everything the bible says, its about choice.

I choose to be good because it's what it is. But being a Christian also helps me see the reward for good. If I'm bad, whether I'm a Muslim or Christian it won't change a thing unless I personally decide to change.

Like I always say, blame the act not the religion.

Back to your faith, research the truth and don't get yourself trapped in a lie. You can read the Qur'an and read the Bible. I'm sure you will figure out the truth between the pages at least we are all higher animals.

[quote author=PaulH07 post=94095788][/quote]
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by helinues: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Hahahahahaha.

Very funny.. Those religious like I've Sabi yet they know nada
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by orisa37: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
YOU HAVE KNOWN NOTHING. INFACT YOU'RE DEAD.
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2020
PaulH07:

I just feel like hitting Christians emotionally honestly, cos the scriptures expects higher standards of them, but they're the total opposite.

Atleast Quaran is filled with hatred for "Kefers", so it's normal for a Muslim to hate any other religion. I feel Muslims actually practice the scriptures than Christians...

The difference between Islam and other religions is that while other religions remove the brains of their adherents and leave their skills empty, Islam goes a little further by filling that void with poison.

1 Like

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by ggirl4real: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2020
From frying pan to fire

Both religions have hatred for unbelievers

2 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The difference between Islam and other religions is that while other religions remove the brains of their adherents and leave their skills empty, Islam goes a little further by filling that void with poison.

That hatred is what I need. An Uthman Dan Fodio has just been created.
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by tobechi74: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
PaulH07:

Muslims love u because of your Muslim name
Christian fear you because of your Muslim name. Change your Muslim name and the table turns round

2 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
tobechi74:

Muslims love u because of your Muslim name
Christian fear you because of your Muslim name

Lemme join my lovers then...abi?
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
PaulH07:

That hatred is what I need. An Uthman Dan Fodio has just been created.
I think the poison has started having effect even before its application.
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I think the poison has started having effect even before its application.

You already know!
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
PaulH07:
Atleast muslims have shown me much love despite my not being a Muslim. Just for bearing a Muslim surname only.

I'll join them abeg to get more help from them...

Religion don't need hateful people like yourself... you are the reason so many are turning away from religion.
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
The root cause of your suffering is your need for other people's validation and acceptance.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
danyero:
The root cause of your suffering is your need for other people's validation and acceptance.

Hmmm....
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by 1Sharon(f): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Lol op I feel you

You don't have to convert to Islam. Just simply tell them you're a Muslim. If they ask why you don't pray, just say you aren't a practicing Muslim, that should make them keep their distance
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Sep 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Religion don't need hateful people like yourself... you are the reason so many are turning away from religion.

How is he hateful? He just wants Christians to keep their distance
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2020
1Sharon:
How is he hateful? He just wants Christians to keep their distance

No, he wants to spite xtians because of how he feels they have treated him in the past... So he doesn't really believe in religion, he just wants to do it for spite. Do you really believe that religion (that is already messed up) needs people like the OP?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by 1Sharon(f): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

No, he wants to spite xtians because of how he feels they have treated him in the past... So he doesn't really believe in religion, he just wants to do it for spite. Do you really believe that religion (that is already messed up) needs people like the OP?

You think he'll be a staunch adherent?

He's just doing it to get them off his back, you really think he's serious about the belief? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Chiedu4Trump: 3:05am On Sep 22, 2020
PaulH07:

You were never a christian

How can u say Islam shows love when they sentenced a 13yr old boy to prison

https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/press-releases/unicef-statement-sentencing-13-year-old-child-10-years-imprisonment-menial-labour
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by 1Sharon(f): 3:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

You were never a christian

How can u say Islam shows love when they sentenced a 13yr old boy to prison

https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/press-releases/unicef-statement-sentencing-13-year-old-child-10-years-imprisonment-menial-labour

Don't Christians starve children after witchcraft allegations?

1 Like

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Chiedu4Trump: 3:31am On Sep 22, 2020
1Sharon:

Don't Christians starve children after witchcraft allegations?

Show that to me in the bible

Show me where Christians supported it

All moslems support jailing the 13yr old boy
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by 1Sharon(f): 3:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Show that to me in the bible

Show me where Christians supported it

All moslems support jailing the 13yr old boy

ALL moslems?

Show where it says to jail kids in the quran

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. / Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods / Which Country Is The Garden Of Eden Located?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.