Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,523 members, 7,865,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. (905 Views)

'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by Chiedu4Trump: 3:52am On Sep 22, 2020
1Sharon:

ALL moslems?
Show where it says to jail kids in the quran

yet no moslem is condemning it.

They all support it
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by PaulH07: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2020
1Sharon:

ALL moslems?

Show where it says to jail kids in the quran

Better oil dey your head.
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Caro will say
SHUO! embarassed
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by JustBeingFrank(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by petra1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
PaulH07:

Just because I bear a Muslim surname, I've seen enough hatred and persecutions from so call Christian despite the fact that I've been a staunch Christian for a greater part of my life.

Youre lying and you know it. Christians dont persecute nobody. Its the other way round. Not to now talk about the fact that you're a Christian been persecuted just for for bearing muslim name Haba! Alahji. What should apostle suleiman say ,and other Christians who were once Muslims yet didn't change their name. This lie is getting too big bro
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by sonofthunder: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
PaulH07:

I just feel like hitting Christians emotionally honestly, cos the scriptures expects higher standards of them, but they're the total opposite.

Atleast Quaran is filled with hatred for "Kefers", so it's normal for a Muslim to hate any other religion. I feel Muslims actually practice the scriptures than Christians...

So you are planning to spite Christians who do not believe you are a Christian by becoming a Muslim? Did you think this through at all?
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by 1Sharon(f): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2020
PaulH07:

Better oil dey your head.

And water dey your own, now what?
Re: I'll Become A Muslim To Spite Christians. by shadeyinka(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2020
PaulH07:
I feel like becoming a Muslim just to spite Christians. I said this because I know there's no God anywhere, but Christian's have been far more wicked to me than muslims have.

Just because I bear a Muslim surname, I've seen enough hatred and persecutions from so call Christian despite the fact that I've been a staunch Christian for a greater part of my life.

Coming from a divorced home, my dad is a Muslim and my mum a Christian. So I followed my mum's religion, but I've had to explain myself severally to Christians, even quoting scriptures and living a good life, but them no fit just stop the persecution.

I've come to the final conclusion that I'll become a Muslim since the muslims have shown me nothing but love since I've gotten to know them, even know I don't even know more than "suratul fathia".

I'm not becoming a Muslim cos I believe in Allah, I'm becoming one just to make Christians mad.

Just because I no gree dey come church again, dem don dey see me as outcast, yet they that go the church have nothing positive about their lives.

There is no God nor Satan helping or doing us anywhere. We're the ones helping and doing ourselves between heaven and earth.
Even though, I do not believe you because there are several Christians with Moslem names in almost every Nigerian churches and yours will be the first case of discrimination report. I bet you don't go to any church.
Please go ahead and do exactly as you have planned!

One of my Pastors name is Amos Muftau Raheem he'll be proud of you. You seem not to understand that those who follow Christ do so because He gives salvation from the curse of sin and death. Have you been saved by Christ?
Does Christ know you?

It's obvious, you don't know Him!

Mat 7:6:
"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Mat 7:21:
"Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... / Pastor Kumuyi Storms Abia For A 6-day Revival Crusade / Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.