Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

New Electoral Sit-up That Actually Reduce Rigging And Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Electoral Sit-up That Actually Reduce Rigging And Killing (546 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / 2023: INEC Picks Holes In New Electoral Act, Seeks Practice Direction / 10 Things To Know About The New Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Electoral Sit-up That Actually Reduce Rigging And Killing by Basoenewokoma(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Let us look into this idea's that have come up with, at least if Inec can buy this idea's it can help our nation ,

Scheduling the voting date;

at least we have 36 state and capital, now divide 36 into 6 will definitely give u 6 in each
now then you can scheduled six weeks for the election , week 1 six state week 2 six state and so on.
and I believe with all peace will abide,
remember everyone is fighting to lead and secure life's and property so then you conduct election in the mixed of election lives is perishing and property were damaging.

Setting The Military Standby;

let the oder goes like this,, to guard the civilians, officials and not the politicians in the day of election, is not fair that just one man packed two hundred military men in the day of election while the civilians were unsecured.

Let there be a penalty for rigging;

Let us not just speak peace with our mouth but let's also walk in it with action, at least seriousness of reactivating the law.

Camera;

Nigeria we are more than yesterday let's bring idea's of putting CCTV live streaming cameras everywhere that the voting is scheduled for.
not only news broadcaster's but with the supportive of cameras it will go far.

and I will say with this idea's of mine lives will be safety in a safe side, and let's forget about siding when there is time for us to pin on peace.

writer;
Basoenewokoma1@gmail

1 Like

Re: New Electoral Sit-up That Actually Reduce Rigging And Killing by viyon02: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
electronic voting eliminate all violence and rigging my dear

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy: Minimum Wage in Saudi is R3,000 Which Is N305,126. / Ondo Election: 4 Things That Has Happened In Ondo This Morning Before Election S / Anonymous Hackers Call For Global Help For #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.