Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives (73336 Views)

Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Olam09(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
The dead body dey para oo
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by nukky77(f): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
My condolences to the bereaved families..it's so pathetic to loose a loved.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by nukky77(f): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Too bad
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by molbic(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nawao were they on seatbelt rip
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Amudeneogu: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
May their souls rest in peace Amen
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by SexytorresE(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Imagine what was written but the blood sucker enjoy seeing this happening since they said he or she exist. Rip guys cry cry
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by fineboynl(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
how can 32 persons be inside this kind of bus. are they Sardine? R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by molbic(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by YaksonFCA(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sad. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Kaykay(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Impatience, drug indulgent drivers, lawlessness are just some of the causes of these avoidable accidents. It's not enough to condole, the authorities concern need enlighten and enforce safety measures. It just a terrible, wasting lives with man made causes.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
32v angry

Overload

RiP
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to their Families.

See able men and Women suddenly become Breathless..

Suddenly, they Can't move! they can't breathe, they can't talk! They Can't Repent!

Every business ideas and plans they had has Suddenly become useless..

Their time on Earth is Suddenly over..

The Number of years we are able to live on Earth does not Really Matters.
What Matters is if one Died With Jesus, Because No Matter the Number of years we live on Earth, No Matter the Position or Capability we have! If you Die without Jesus Christ! It is a waste!

Yes sir. May God forgive us our sins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Thomist(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
It's written on the bus "God bless the day I found you Jesus my comforter"
indeed, may God comfort the victims family.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Pascalobi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
chai what a very painful way to leave this horrible country called Nigeria, may all the departed souls RIP
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why didnt they swim out of the bus?
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by damjos(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jesu!!
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by ennecco: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
God have mercy.............let those who are not yet
repent................ repent before is too late and lieve every second of your life in ..........holiness with christ Jésus. Jésus is the WAY Truth and lifi .know one Come's to thé father except through Jésus Christ

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Udyawanga: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
My heart felt condolences to the families. So so painful. What a world. Who knows when our own will come
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Superpower(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
I don't see need of posting the pictures of the corpses.It is very insensitive
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Condolences to their families so sad
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Dreamliner787(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Jesus! shocked

This Buhari govt and bad news cry

Please can you explain how buhari is responsible for this incidence?. Because you are just too dumb
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by ghettochild(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
They'd definitely meet Jesus...
The words on the side of the bus...
Hallelujah
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Please can you explain how buhari is responsible for this incidence?. Because you are just too dumb

U mean dumb like ur mother?
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by EdiskyHarry: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Father Lord, I know one day I'll surely return to the dust, please don't let in be in such a painful way.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Samsonklin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Guys, take a look at the caption on the vehicle. � � �
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by spiceadole: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nanavati:
I pray God's protection upon every good member of this forum

Scam!

God cannot protect anybody.

Imagine the "God and Jesus" inscription on the bus and none could save them.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nutella69(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
May they find rest in the Lords blossom.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Ucee1999: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Nwamikpe na their master.. We miss him...
please what happened to his moniker
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by 2016v2017: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2020
ademasta:
Terrible!!!

What a painful way to exit this terrible country under the awful leadership and administration of Buhari.

RIP to the affected souls.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by bewla(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2020
ademasta:
Terrible!!!

What a painful way to exit this terrible country under the awful leadership and administration of Buhari.

RIP to the affected souls.
Why must we play politics with everything

My opinion I think in this situation

RIP

Will just be okey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In My Trousers Pocket!! / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.