Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives (73360 Views)

Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Triangles1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
God let me die in peace not in pieces and make it to heaven..... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Zchi1052(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
RIP my people
I weep for them
God knows the best
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by maramara: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
I see the last pix, former Akaeze devpt centre coordinator and up coming Ivo LGA Chairman. Una welcome o, God no go shame us all o
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by temmytee2309: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Chai.... Cant believe what my eyes are seeing ������
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by lokho(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Just as if they were all sleeping...

What a pity!

May God forgive their sins and grant them eternal rest.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Mutemenot(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ije uwa, one stupid driver has wasted these ones .

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by aycapri(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
One min one is alive, the next minute the person is gone. Have mercy o lord
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Uprightness100(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to their Families.

See able men and Women suddenly become Breathless..

Suddenly, they Can't move! they can't breathe, they can't talk! They Can't Repent!

Every business ideas and plans they had has Suddenly become useless..

Their time on Earth is Suddenly over..

The Number of years we are able to live on Earth does not Really Matters.
What Matters is if one Died With Jesus, Because No Matter the Number of years we live on Earth, No Matter the Position or Capability we have! If you Die without Jesus Christ! It is a waste!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Lamasta(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tragic!!! May the departed soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by dudusky007(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
oh so sad... And their pastors and prophets could not see this but always preaching prosperity..money money money!!! rip beautiful people
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by lastchild: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
ademasta:
Terrible!!!

What a painful way to exit this terrible country under the awful leadership and administration of Buhari.

RIP to the affected souls.
buhari did not cause that accident, in as much as we all know that he's administration is not prolific, we should be as well Channel our grievances to where it should go

This particular incident is called accident
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by AmazingELixir: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
embarassed

Chai see write up on the bus..Please Lord Jesus comfort their weeping souls oo.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by youngrhosy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
OH MY GOD...
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Alberttahir: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
May their souls rest in perfect peace, amin.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by admus14(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Buhari is there cause of death? Buy sense atleast.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by thaoriginator: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to their Families.

See able men and Women suddenly become Breathless..

Suddenly, they Can't move! they can't breathe, they can't talk! They Can't Repent!

Every business ideas and plans they had has Suddenly become useless..

Their time on Earth is Suddenly over..

The Number of years we are able to live on Earth does not Really Matters.
What Matters is if one Died With Jesus, Because No Matter the Number of years we live on Earth, No Matter the Position or Capability we have! If you Die without Jesus Christ! It is a waste!

You just wake up one day and believe about the Jesus story book. Are you okay??

Damn niggar! Stop reading that crap of a story book, it's brainwashing your big brain.

Wtf man! Jesus is a scam my bro, wake up!!!!

Wake up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by admus14(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
ademasta:
Terrible!!!

What a painful way to exit this terrible country under the awful leadership and administration of Buhari.

RIP to the affected souls.
Buhari is there driver and cause of there death abi? Sense fall on you
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by AMYSTEV(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
RIP to them, very sad
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by DoctorAbk: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hope you now know that Jesus is not your comforter.

From what is written on the Bus.
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by OneKinGuy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Damn, this is bad. My condolence to the families of the departed. cry
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by nandyz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
God have mercy..

Same Ebony road claim the life of my very good friend last month (August)

Yesterday it claim another people..
God have mercy ..

Rest on SCANITO
Rest on the deceased persons in this ugly incident...

����������

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by mattmogan88: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Tunagee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnn this life sef, we all are just living to die.

Nna mehnnn the people that died today actually had plans for today some wanted to visit their loved ones, some were going to work, some were going to the market,some were going to give their GF/BF a bleep, maybe a married man was also in their midst travelling to see a lover somewhere but death came and took them all away.

Nna mehnnn Rip to the dead.

Some were going for marathon Bleep!
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
People who take pictures of victims of accidents only to post them on social media are the scum to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some nonsense ingredients will still come here and blame Buhari
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by Honchoslim16(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

All niggas gotta DIE someday.

Period!
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by BBright1: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Corona didn't kill any person in Nigeria xo this one na him devil use. Rip to the dead
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by OdefaGirl(f): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by movierequest(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
My condolences
Re: Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives by femmyapson(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
The printed inscription on the bus is priceless. Turn your phone upside down and read..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In My Trousers Pocket!! / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.