Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In (11735 Views)

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by Kennyswag: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

Una no dey tire to suffer
Dem use suffering swear for Una
The standard of living of Edolities is higher than that of ur region were poverty is ravaging the masses yet the Edolites came out to fight for the soul of the state and make sure it does not sleep into the hand of greedy godfathers. You people should be ashamed of yourself, the Jagaban all of you worship as Demi good what impact has be made in your life.
Indeed Edo no be Lagos
2023 PDP will teach U guys how politics is been played.
If una do any how na US AND Uk ban go followam.
igbo man I repeat what concerns you with Edo state? Why not face abia an enugu where you have useless leaders..
Which Edo standard of living are you talking .about? Same Edo state I school in or what?
Can you compare Lagos to Edo state or your shithole redmud region..
Now mind your business and leave lagos state alone
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by Kennyswag: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Abi oooo, yet his Igbo helpless state is run by a criminal like Uzor Kalu!
dont mind the idiot.. carry lagos for head like gala seller
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by manuelreports: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
igbo man I repeat what concerns you with Edo state? Why not face abia an enugu where you have useless leaders..
Which Edo standard of living are you talking .about? Same Edo state I school in or what?
Can you compare Lagos to Edo state or your shithole redmud region..
Now mind your business and leave lagos state alone
In Lagos are you counting other people's houses and investment as your own. More reason why Hausas are helping you rebuild the face of Agege by buying out all those face me I face You houses you people can't even upgrade for over 60 years. The better you guys realise that you don't suppose to worship a man who have no direct impact in your life the better your life will improve.
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by Kennyswag: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

In Lagos are you counting other people's houses and investment as your own. More reason why Hausas are helping you rebuild the face of Agege by buying out all those face me I face You houses you people can't even upgrade for over 60 years. The better you guys realise that you don't suppose to worship a man who have no direct impact in your life the better your life will improve.
can you list the other people's investment?
Thanks
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by manuelreports: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
can you list the other people's investment?
Thanks
Nonsense
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by Kennyswag: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

Nonsense
typical igbo brain
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by manuelreports: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Abi oooo, yet his Igbo helpless state is run by a criminal like Uzor Kalu!
Pained soul
Re: See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In by Makanaki127: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
manuelreports:

This one is still sleeping, wake up and check the results as been announced by INEC.
Indeed Edo no be Lagos.
What is this Fool saying and which party are you supporting, confused human beings pls read the post and my comment again, before you come here and start displaying your level of stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Moment INEC Issued Ahmadu Fintiri Certificate Of Return (Video) / I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.