Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC (53186 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Biafra Is Churning Out Disinformation. Fact Check / 2019 Election: Atiku’s Server ‘Results’ Fake — INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
techmo:
Edo north is where APC banks on showing PDP supremacy after dragging enough vote in Edo south and central
Hehehehehe dem don dabaru solmus

this one going down because it's violating rule 19

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
i no talk am?
APC get their own result sheet intact.
dem just dey wait make dem pull am out grin
ole people.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Now how do you know you have the highest votes? Do you work for INEC? Are you part of INEC? He sounds so so so confident...gosh this election has been rigged. The result was finalised before the election

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by seguno2: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
AntiWailer:

warned ko
Eleebo oriibu

He is only trying to write like that illiterate in Aso Rock. Understand that

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some stupid morons will still come here and blame Buhari
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Juanmike(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Whenever such a remark is made in Nigeria election, just know that the people are on losing side.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by northvietnam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
bottlewater1:

man u 1

cry 3
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by ovieigho(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
aseyi24:
Have been waiting for this for so long PDP on point ❤️
❤️❤️

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
sunnyflakes:
Stop lying. All polling units where I voted at oredo ward 7 unit 15 to 18 were all warned by pdp with a good margin.
Who gave the warning?

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Dejijossy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
We are watching

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which fake results are they talking about here? The ones all the party agents have sighted and signed , then sent to the inec's collation centre? If that is the result they were talking about, it's too late to cry. Unfortunately, this election cannot be rigged by one extra vote in favour of any party. we don wise

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by thaoriginator: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by slimanyd: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

HURRICANE the perfect word for this election today cheesy

Lol. Hurricane maria for that matter
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by kappGODSWILL(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
I just dey laugh since,if you think obaski has won the election.ask your self this question,why has results from most of apc strongholds not been released yet? Think about it. The way e go shock una ehn.lol all these oredo,okpoba okha results no suppose surprise anybody,i stay in benin and pdp was very much expected to win there.but you see all those apc strongholds results wey nva come. Lol. Everwhere go silent once

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Toscarel: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
The usual blame game

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Llight101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hahaaaaaa.....
Next!
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by colestephan86: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Simolo98:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/edodecides-pdp-churning-out-doctored-election-results-fake-figures-apc/amp/
I placed a bet with a friend that obaseki will win , 10k
Theis election is between obaseki and tinubu + oshiomole.
That slogan Edo no be Lagos will be used to destroy APC.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by seguno2: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
onecoder:
i no talk am?
APC get their own result sheet intact.
dem just dey wait make dem pull am out grin
ole people.

Kweensavvy:
Now how do you know you have the highest votes? Do you work for INEC? Are you part of INEC? He sounds so so so confident...gosh this election has been rigged. The result was finalised before the election

Edo people should work and remain vigilant till the end to avoid stories that touch.
They have the power, but have to work on exercising it fully until they get what they want.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by OPPPS: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
sunnyflakes:
Stop lying. All polling units where I voted at oredo ward 7 unit 15 to 18 were all warned by pdp with a good margin.
How many polling units did you vote? This is how your know PDP pathological liar
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by delkuf(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
For apc to make this type of statement means they are feeling the heat. Oba is winning. pdp be vigilant

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Onepeople: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you believe the result are doctored why the complain? Wait for the original results where you have been declared winner, joker's everywhere, the drug baron baron in budillon will be in severe pain right now.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Godoverevery: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamR:

This one is already in PDP's pocket. Next is Ondo state.
ok bro...but a good card player never shows is cards too early.
PDP are showing there cards and I fear for them.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Pymetrics: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you want to confirm if a polling unit result is fake, just go to inec portal and download the result of that polling unit then you compare.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Leemekzy: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
I just dey laugh since,if you think obaski has won the election.ask your self this question,why has results from most of apc strongholds not been released yet? Think about it. The way e go shock una ehn.lol all these oredo,okpoba okha results no suppose surprise anybody,i stay in benin and pdp was very much expected to win there.but you see all those apc strongholds results wey nva come. Lol. Everwhere go silent once

Nostradamus the man who saw tomorrow. abeg tell us who go win ondo state election since u de see the future.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Bizibi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
something happened in apc camp, the mega rally apc cancelled was the sign......apc might lose this election.oshiomole really made enemies.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
seguno2:

Edo people should work and remain vigilant till the end to avoid stories that touch.
They have the power, but have to work on exercising it fully until they get what they want.

Truth be told, Edo people have no power whatsoever. What do they want to do? Las las Buhari will send soldiers to arrest anyone that coughs.

I heard they caged Wike somewhere. Basically it's like he didnt even visit Edo at all. Na wa o

MODIFIED

Edo people have power o. They showed it. In the end Wike's presence was felt too.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by IHIEGOD: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Show us one fake result posted by PDP and then show us the real result. It is like hope uzodinma the result manufacturer is has not finish manufacturing result for APC.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by IamR: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC is not even supposed to win a single polling unit. I just hope they get the same treatment in Ondo state.
This is the end of APC in Nigeria.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Ayosman1: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
I have said it before, am repeating it again. This night is the very night that Edolites should be very vigilant...this evil devilish party called APC will try everything this night to rig this election...Every one should be awake till all result is uploaded by INEC...such a useless party, supported only by Yoruba Muslims...God forbid

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by nedekid: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
D result is not looking good
Not looking good for which party?
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by ThugBoy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Apc Adminstration is frustrating

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons