Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC (53191 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Biafra Is Churning Out Disinformation. Fact Check / 2019 Election: Atiku’s Server ‘Results’ Fake — INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Oracleforce: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
chinjo:
I know that APC are the ones in position of fake result sheets. God will disgrace all of you.

Sentiment has turned to a fool. Who are those ones behind fake result...was it not.pdp and ipob crew?
Obaseki will cry
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Let's not forget the MVP in the name of Wike.

Wike was able to remove over 200 police men from the equation and his presence in Edo state first of All displaced APC plans.

I and on behalf of my Edo brothers and sisters, we say thank you great Wike.

Edo indeed is not Lagos. Ambode this is how we roll in Edo state and Rivers State.

Great Wike has set the bar for credible election.

Hip hip hip hurray.

I hope there will be no government magic when I wake up.

Who cares when Wike is firmly on ground.

Baba cool down all this na victory before race. If I have learnt anything from 2019, its that result magic happens at state collation centre where all LG results would be announced.
I saw first hand how it went down in Ogun state, APM lost an election they'd won. Jubilation turned to sorrow midday Monday, not funny mhen. So na to wait till Sunday eve/Monday.
May Obaseki win

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Akuchipaul(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
They are shocked at how well prepared PDP are... E don red for them, so they have resulted to mind games.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by ehissi(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2020
The results are gathered from inecelectionresults.com

This is an inec portal, APC should stop fooling themselves. It is loaded with screenshot of all the polling units result sheets, in live, living colour.

APC should just shut up........

We don grow pass their foolishness for edo.

You go register with your email and see what Kind of injury PDP is giving APC in Edo and also see where PDP sef dey collect combo......

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by frankfrank(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Drabeey:

E go clear for una eye soon. You don't win elections on social media

Better go choose which transformer you go hug. We can arrange one very close to your address, the good news be say the transformers no dey get light but for sure one must reach you and make you popular.

You still dey believe say una go fit manipulate the result.
I pity Billionaires and God fathers from Edo to Lagos.

Edo na Lagos?
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by greggng: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Pdp is fond of this nonsense ...are they Inec ?
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2020
This man must be stupid.
Can't he log on to the INEC verified website himself to see the results for himself?

https://inecelectionresults.com
...at least, he can confirm that of his PU.

Me, I think he should be sued for accusing a group of people falsely of murder.

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Drabeey:

E go clear for una eye soon. You don't win elections on social media

People are talking INEC website https://inecelectionresults.com, you're talking SM.
Mmssttchewww
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by gbowoade85142: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP don't rejoice yet this Nigeria something can happen at any moment. excellence of misfortune to Edo folks and may God be for the scale
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Onlinesmart: 5:00am On Sep 20, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Baba cool down all this na victory before race. If I have learnt anything from 2019, its that result magic happens at state collation centre where all LG results would be announced.
I saw first hand how it went down in Ogun state, APM lost an election they'd won. Jubilation turned to sorrow midday Monday, not funny mhen. So na to wait till Sunday eve/Monday.
May Obaseki win
You're very correct. APM clearly won the elections but their early jubilations made APC to change the results overnight. I personally know an inec ad-hoc staff who confirmed it. This could happen in Edo too. Rigging is all tinubu and oshiomole knows best.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2020
sunnyflakes:
Stop lying. All polling units where I voted at oredo ward 7 unit 15 to 18 were all won by pdp with a good margin.
How many polling units are you supposed to vote in?

Are you alleging you voted multiple times?
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by sunnyflakes(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
WarriFirstBorn:

How many polling units are you supposed to vote in?

Are you alleging you voted multiple times?
If only you have a good grasp of English Language this won't be necessary.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

Sentiment has turned to a fool. Who are those ones behind fake result...was it not.pdp and ipob crew?
Obaseki will cry

Yes obaseki will cry

Re: Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC by Zetty177x: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
RPG2020:
4-4=0

U be 0+0

Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017