Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) (88385 Views)

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Results From SITUATION ROOM / Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
There is a situation in the situation room.

1 Like

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by str8talk1: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Do u really need all these personnel and resources, certainly not. Wity better arrangements and technology, you simply need a max of 5 personnel and two large screend for map graphics and infographics.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by visionex: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:

You miss pdp because you're Igbo. Nyamiri crew...when last do you queue for fuel at the filling station?/ but during PDP we are always queuing at the filling station.
guy u are a confirmed herdsman FEM when people are talking

3 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by kevwemike: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC na kid for where PDP dey.. APC na child

6 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
WINDSOW:
Can someone pls educate me the essence of this? Thanks
Each system is assigned either a ward, group of wards or even a local government. Party agents sign and automatically transmit results to the situation room. Situation room collates, monitor and ensure figures finally released by INEC tallies with what was on the field as reported by their agents which they signed in agreement to the total number of votes cast and collated.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
PastorFire:
Each system is assigned either a ward, group of wards or even a local government. Party agents sign and automatically transmit results to the situation room. Situation room collates, monitor and ensure figures finally released by INEC tallies with what was on the field as reported by their agents which they signed in agreement to the total number of votes cast and collated.
Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Wollykayb: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
isaythetruth:
no be person go announce the results?... they can monitor it from sambisa forest if they like, when they announce the result, if you don't like it, you can go to court!

You dey mind mumu pigs ?
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by deluckiest(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Stop polluting every thread with the bolded. It's not a must to comment, if you have no sensible thing to say, just mute.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
weyreypey:
PDP is a better party compared to APC ruined by oshiomole

Is your comment based on the situation room pictures or this is your general assessment of both parties?
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by seborrhic: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Baawahala:
When people say Buhari surrounded himself with criminals I laugh at their ignorance.
Buhari was never a man of integrity, is never, and will never be a man of integrity.
Don't let them sell that card to you!
I am amazed that people after seeing Buhari first hand for the criminal he is,still attach integrity to ANYTHING he does.
The man is one of the most crooked and deprived of integrity one can ever come across.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by frankfrank(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Continue wasting your time in Humiliation Room, EDO na Lagos Already. cool cool cool

Obaseki paper dem.
See development una dey follow who no know road wen common ward chairman pull seat from yeee yarnsh.
The man na local league he dey now.
My friend wise up.
Obaseki is a force to reconcile with, you will see the will of the people not the Billionaires and vultures.
We are all free from this wick people change is coming from Edo to Lagos

4 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
We PDP have our own result from all polling unit collated from our situation room. We have added up and know the total votes. We are waiting for INEC to announce what we have. APC think they were dealing with fools.

If you want to be mad. Do it completely.

Congratulations in advance, but beware.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nonsense all na for show and to waste money......all somebody needs to make all of them look stupid in front of that laptop na one small hacker from Russia or isreal...we never reach level of such abeg make we no whine ourselves.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=ojun50 post=94099410][/quote]
Don't mind him.e dey look for recognition like swalomir and the rest.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Sleevia: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The truth is that Oshiomole actually tried compared to the igbinedions oshiomole was a.master.performer during his.time...that is why Jonathan never troubled him
But suddenly something went wrong Oshiomole allowed himself to be Innitiated by Tinubu ...And he start losing himself even his wife his chairmanship and maybe his state may follow

It's a lesson

You are wrong.

Tinubu put him there. Spent his money during the court case to have him win.

Oshiomole ONLY worked first term. He did nothing second them.

He has always been a Tinubu boy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by weyreypey: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Is your comment based on the situation room pictures or this is your general assessment of both parties?
Mention the technocrats handling the economy under APC
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Yes o
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iyamu, captain hosa and APC don't know what they have put thier hand into

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Ikinternational: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Continue wasting your time in Humiliation Room, EDO na Lagos Already. cool cool cool

I'll give you this one...
That was funny. I legit lol
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Ikinternational: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:
Abeg make dem block Okene and Akoko border Oshiomole go wan take off make Iyamu no catch am.

Their fight go too funny.

The comedians are out in full force tonight..lol

Next to the stage abeg. We're entertained
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Soundmello:
Does vote count?

It does if you wait and secure it.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
weyreypey:

Mention the technocrats handling the economy under APC

Collins dictionary defines a technocrat as someone who is either a scientist, an engineer, or other experts who are one of a group of similar people who have political power as well as technical knowledge.

So that qualifies a number of the people in this government as a technocrat. CBN governor, VP, and some others.

But that is not my point.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Ikinternational: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
APC deceived many, including me but I don wise now. No thanks to Jonathan for allowing them to near the corridor of power with his lackadaisical attitude towards fighting corruption. I'm sorry to say but buhari too encircled himself with the wrong people.

Respect sir..mature impartial response
I wish this was the norm on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
APC deceived many, including me but I don wise now. No thanks to Jonathan for allowing them to near the corridor of power with his lackadaisical attitude towards fighting corruption. I'm sorry to say but buhari too encircled himself with the wrong people.

U nailed it.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2020
This Edo election will be the template for other elections that will be held in Nigeria. Thumb up for Obaseki

4 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by weyreypey: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Collins dictionary defines a technocrat as someone who is either a scientist, an engineer, or other experts who are one of a group of similar people who have political power as well as technical knowledge.

So that qualifies a number of the people in this government as a technocrat. CBN governor, VP, and some others.

But that is not my point.

APC hates educated people...
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Newboss(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Too much always becomes wasteful. You don't have to look sophisticated to actually be sophisticated. Waste of money.

You could just write a simple script to automatically download all the result files from that INEC website. Write a second simple script to automatically copy, process and analyse the data from each of those files. Run those scripts on laptop1. Laptop2 could be used for receiving results and other files from different polling unit via Telegram, use a simple script to process those results on that laptop, then project the data and results onto those projection screens. Use laptop3 to process other files from the field, then project the data to a screen.

Maximum of 5 laptops.

Now, that's the true definition of sophisticated.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by ohabiam: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2020
NOTE !

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Newboss(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2020
olaniyilukman:
This country and its people have been reduced to nothing by this politicians, imagine the billions invested on this situation room just because of election and they can't do the same when it comes to human and social development...

All I see in that room is massive waste of resources. You don't need all that to process ordinary PDF files. A script can do that on one computer. Whoever designed this setup must be either chasing clout or not just grounded in tech stuff.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by DIMGUY(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Guy you don hear the result Apc 300K+ Pdp 200K+
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Kokadomfreedom(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2020
How i wish Ambode fight like this in Lagos
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by d33types: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2020
originalprof:

Monies To do Useful things See What OBASEKI did with and called situation room.. OBASEKI, situation room kill you there

When you see good thing en , abeg applaud am.

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by brainshaker(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Apc how market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.