Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning (4014 Views)

Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by philo04(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2022
This young man came all the way from a far distance to steal raid a mechanic work shop I my area here in kwara ilorin the way things are going he might me set ablaze

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by MITCHELL96: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
They should not burn him please, they should handover him to the police after beating him small, people can repent and change, let's try to give people a second chance.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by enochogaga(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
They should not kill him, they should beat him well, and leave him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by seborrhic: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2022
philo04:
This young man came all the way from a far distance to steal raid a mechanic work shop I my area here in kwara ilorin the way things are going he might me set ablaze
You people want to burn someone for attempting to steal!
Assuming he even succeeded in stealing and he was caught,is that sufficient reason for any normal human being to want to burn another?
Cowards!!
It's because all these thieves that insane people burn don't have any security or steal little sums.
How many politicians,even ordinary councillors that steal people's collective wealth have u people gone to confront,talkless of burning?
Saraki stole you people blind.At least now he is officially a civilian have any one of the people attempting to burn this ₦10k at most worth of car parts, confronted,talkless of beating him?
Useless people!!!
If this man is burnt,the police should go to that area,arrest everyone in sight till all the people that participated in the burning are identified,caught and charged for murder.
Barbaric,cowardly imps!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Wawelexy(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2022
They shouldn't leave him o,they should beat him very well, make him do community service before handing over to the authorities...

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by MJBOLT: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Burn him angry or better still break his two hands at the elbow region to teach him a lesson grin
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Boogyman557: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool

UNA no NEED kill d MANCHI..

if ANYBODY get KALA 4 der, Make d PESIN just BLAST em left leg den leave am to go..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by federal9: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
Burn him angry or better still break his two hands at the elbow region to teach him a lesson grin

How about the politicians that looted the country?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by elrufiason: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Is that not that bbq guy?

4 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by elrufiason: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Imagine a well built guy like this engaging in stealing scraps, YOLO baa people ehn.

In speed Darlington's voice "nmanu Dina ofe nmanu cannot help u".

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by YourFavorite21(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Please don't burn him, just give him mass beating ,and then hand him over to the police, everybody deserves a second chance.

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by YourFavorite21(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Poverty no good.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by ikennamadu1(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2022
federal9:

Catch them and burn them .. or better still break there elbow
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by suffering: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Look at the healthy body on him. He didn’t consider trying his hand at menial labour, he went straight into theft. Kai. Poverty mentality is bad.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Danjikanbauchi: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Please they should not kill him, they should flog him very well with good slaps on his face then let him go, God bless you op as you make sure the man is not kill.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Danjikanbauchi: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
Yoruba Muslim is not different from Hausa muslims, shedding of blood gladden their evil heart.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by BigYash: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Let him go abeg.. Make una give am small thing take eat first.. Na hunger o.. Apshit don turn people to thieves finish for the country. Even those in offices dey steal.. Market people dey steal.. Thieves just full everywhere..

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please set him ablaze. One less idiot to worry about. You know why? This same idiot wouldn't battle an eyelid to slit your throat and make away with your property when the table turn. Have no mercy for theives for they are murderers.

3 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Totilopussylick(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
HenryDion:
Please set him ablaze. One less idiot to worry about. You know why? This same idiot wouldn't battle an eyelid to slit your throat and make away with your property when the table turn. Have no mercy for theives for they are murderers.
They should cut off his two hands and his one leg and let him go tongue

By such sweet treatment, he will never dream or think of going to steal ever again cheesy.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Totilopussylick(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
The best treatment for him is to cut off his two hands from the wrist sad.

One leg from the wrist also one ear.

And let him go tongue.

I doubt he will ever think about going to steal ever again cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by gulfer: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just imagine the rusty old radiator this fool wanted to get himself lynched/burned over angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Candidlady: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
They should not burn him please, they should handover him to the police after beating him small, people can repent and change, let's try to give people a second chance.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
suffering:
Look at the healthy body on him. He didn’t consider trying his hand at menial labour, he went straight into theft. Kai. Poverty mentality is bad.

Poverty is not an excuse... I know things are really tough but that don't mean we should become thieves

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

gulfer:
Just imagine the rusty old radiator this fool wanted to get himself lynched/burned over angry angry angry angry angry angry

Pray not to find yourself in tempting situations. Am not in support of the guy sha.. Stealing is an act of wickedness
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by krushdripper(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
This guy is on nairaland naw, with siggy ' the blessing go loud, e go worry the neighbors'
Now he has worried the neighbors..
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by adecz: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
undecided

The guy interrogating him dey
hungry to kill person.... shocked shocked
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by DonBenny77(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Because of condemn radiator and iron una wan kill person
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Leave him na haba..hand him over to the police..
What is he doing by the tree?I wonder how grown up men act these days tho.. undecided
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by talk2hb1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Don't beat him, don't kill him. Abeg give am food to hold body. then hand him over to the police
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by wiseone28: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Since January these guys are disturbing my area..
Robbing houses almost every night.
In the night it's like we live near sambisa with gunshots.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by Ifakiland(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
federal9:

Politicians don't steal peoples personal belongings...you're probably a thief yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning by suffering: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Poverty is not an excuse... I know things are really tough but that don't mean we should become thieves

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

Pray not to find yourself in tempting situations. Am not in support of the guy sha.. Stealing is an act of wickedness
You're right. I'm enjoying your diary. Keep your head up and push through your situation. The guy is wicked-minded hence his jump into crime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Busted Thief / Girl's Body Mutilated By Her Yahoo Boyfriend In Delta, Slit Her Throat With Knif / Serious Tension About To Go Down In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.