Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down (6626 Views)

APC Is Currently Doing Well In SE And SS / INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections / BREAKING: INEC Budget: N/assembly Rejects N189bn, Insists On N143bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Ctorch: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Breaking: Obaseki on the loose as Inec currently doing her best to calm Obaseki down. The situation is escalating

picture

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by operAhdam: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Issorytgrin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Jack005(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thunder scatter all Apc urchins and supporters..4+4 torgba!!!

35 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Benevento(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
the same way you guys were jubilating during Kogi election untill results from Kogi central (the smallest district ) came out.

by this time tomorrow, the narrative will change to.
"APC don rig election"

novice everywhere.

wetin concern me sef.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by OVB123: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Benevento:
the same way you guys were jubilating during Kogi election untill results from Kogi central (the smallest district ) came out.

by this time tomorrow, the narrative will change to.
"APC don rig election"

novice everywhere.

wetin concern me sef.
You see your life, even blind man on the knows that PDP won kogi state but it was massivelly ringed 4 APC.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Benevento(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
OVB123:
You see your life, even blind man on the knows that PDP won kogi state but it was massivelly ringed 4 APC.
and this is why you guys should stop jubilating, am sure by tomorrow morning, inec will distance herself from the results flying around.

inec will label the results "fake".

and phew.

However, I frown at election rigging.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by godofuck231: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
OVB123:
not this one, the system used is bomb and bullet proof, ORGBANE

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Great2017: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Benevento:

and this is why you guys should stop jubilating, am sure by tomorrow morning, inec will distance herself from the results flying around.

and phew.

If you really do, you will not sounding like this.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by myBETmostCAST(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
It is game over for Oshomole and Ize iyamu. So far result calculations in Edo south and Edo central, Obaseki is leading with over 150,000 votes.

Truly #edonobelagos
#nosidonlook

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by FarahAideed: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hian walhalla be like bicycle for Iyamu

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by mightyhazel: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
lool..

the way I'm seeing this guy ,he fit handover to his deputy in 2023 and take over the leadership mantle of this country.. and Nigeria would be better for it.. the man is so brilliant, organised and infact what we all need now in the country..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by leofab(f): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Noce
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by doctore212(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Abegi wan carry three olosho tonight for Edo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by dogmart(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol! It's alright o. Someone is bound to win

Meanwhile, are you a pet lover ? Do you wish to buy quality and standard pet or dogs of good pedigree at affordable prices without fear of being scammed?

Join DogmartTV today! We post hundred of genuine quality dog adverts from states all over the country daily for u to make a pick from.

It is very simple.
Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

You will be glad you did!

Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by olanrewaju93375: 2:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Breaking: Obaseki on the cordon as Inec currently doing her excellence to calm Obaseki down. The predicament is escalatingpicture
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Access03(m): 2:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Typical Tax collectors are kinda funny. Cursing APC like they've been the causes of their unstable mental challenges since 1914. I have right to associate myself with the party of my choice. Stay with your PDP, and I stan APC. Shikena!
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by factoryreset2: 4:05am On Sep 20, 2020
FarahAideed:
Hian walhalla be like bicycle for Iyamu

He lost his bearing by decamping to APC, a dead party.
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by OVB123: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Benevento:

and phew.

I know now you are suprise that Obaseki is winning in most of the LGA in Edo state
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by haconjy(m): 4:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Hi
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Ctorch:
Breaking: Obaseki on the loose as Inec currently doing her best to calm Obaseki down. The situation is escalating

picture
my niggy, ur comment nd pic use to illustrate d round 2 is funny. thumb up.
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Access03:
Typical Tax collectors are kinda funny. Cursing APC like they've been the causes of their unstable mental challenges since 1914. I have right to associate myself with the party of my choice. Stay with your PDP, and I stan APC. Shikena!

Keep associating with evil. Ur 600years is waiting for u
Re: Breaking: INEC Currently Doing Her Best To Calm Obaseki Down by Access03(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Azmanaty03:

Keep associating with evil. Ur 600years is waiting for u
Your party's defeat is imminent. Typical wailer!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? / 10,000 Capacity Multi-level Car-Park For MMIA / Lekki International Airport Render

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.