Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Congratulations To Ize Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Ize Iyamu (7604 Views)

Edo PDP To Ize-Iyamu: Your Decision To Pursue Pre-Election Matters Will Fail / Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Chieflawsa: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations to Ize Iyamu and Apc for a well deserved victory..

It’s not easy to contest in Edo and win in Kano, got to give him some credit✊

14 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by SLAP44: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin

I won't say anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by mightyhazel: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
wow.. well deserved.. he would atleast be better than babaringa kingpin

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Plus10(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by psucc(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Chieflawsa:

How sure are you of the result.

Because after the election, we will take time to analyze the posts and claims each of you made to know who is patriotic and who is a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by xcellentgraphic: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
No winner yet....by tomorrow evening we'll no how far

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Marvellously2Me: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
You will be shocked

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by FarahAideed: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Latest pic of Iyamu says it all

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by osscarr(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki knack Ize iyamu home and away
I dey APC I knick u
I go PDP I knack u
I neva c this kain thing b4

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by emkz: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am looking at the INEC results portal. Please you guys need to stop cooking results and creating threads to promote them. APC is currently leading with a wide margin in most of the polling units in Edo North. Please create an account at https://inecelectionresults.com/, it only takes 1 minute and view the results as they are uploaded.

Nairaland Mods, please close threads promoting unverified results. If someone creates a thread without verified results from INEC, kill it and save us the agony of some people's negativity.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by haffaze777(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Latest pic of Iyamu says it all

They should keep watching him closely,las las Edo no be Lagos but Abiagrin,Wey that Dog wey dey pack my shit make him come cancel this. as well

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
SLAP44:
grin

I won't say anything yet.
sir I salute you

can I send a pm

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Decline: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
emkz:
I am looking at the INEC results portal. Please you guys need to stop cooking results and creating threads to promote them. APC is currently leading with a wide margin in most of the polling units in Edo North. Please create an account at https://inecelectionresults.com/, it only takes 1 minute and view the results as they are uploaded.

Nairaland Mods, please close threads promoting unverified results. If someone creates a thread without verified results from INEC, kill it and save us the agony of some people's negativity.
Mr man can you tell or show us any result uploaded on nairaland that's different from the ones in inec portal? Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Lipscomb(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Are you mind igbos people on nairaland? I'm here at polling units.
emkz:

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by hollah123: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
don't mind them,Na Dem go first jubilate Na Dem go even cry last last

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:

Which polling unit are you in?? Kano or lokoja polling unit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Caseless: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Fake results. We've been there before. You guys should calm da F down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by adegbenga80592: 2:10am On Sep 20, 2020
congrats to Ize Iyamu and Apc for a well merit defeat..It’s not breeze to contest in Edo and win in Kano, got to give him some loan✊

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Okoroawusa: 2:34am On Sep 20, 2020
emkz:

Bro you are right. I just registered n it's very comprehensive but it consumes data.
Most of the results posted on nairaland are fake.
Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by SweetiliciousD: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2020
osscarr:
Obaseki knack Ize iyamu home and away

I dey APC I knick u

I go PDP I knack u

I neva c this kain thing b4

No b small thing ooo

That guy get a very big kondo for knacking both a pastor and khaki man

#EdoNoBeLagos
#KhakiNoBeLeather

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Fajoe2020: 5:41am On Sep 20, 2020
I find it hard to believe that despite the bad leadership and governance and the heavy criticism against the APC people still go and vote for their candidate.
Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Webmannigeria: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Just registered on the INEC portal. viewing result there is time consuming and not straight forward. But from all indication if PDP is keep their watch, then will be able to secure the votes of Obaseki.....

Obviously from all indication only rigging and manipulation will GET APC in, Obaseki is clearly nugging IT

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by 10kgod(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Fajoe2020:
I find it hard to believe that despite the bad leadership and governance and the heavy criticism against the APC people still go and vote for their candidate.

Bro, majority of Nigerian deserve to die by clubbing or stoning. Their thinking faculties Don die.
Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by WonderManly(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Chieflawsa:

mtchewww...

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Tastemoney(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Fajoe2020:

look up for the word "zombie" in your dictionary, you will understand better.
Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by foxxydude: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2020
OP said Ize Iyamu won in Kano grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by Blackmann001: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Nigerian are well deserved slaves
Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by xest(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Wetin Igbo people do you? Why mentioning them? Small boy

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by padi94(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Hmmmm... they have taken our attention from choosing between good and evil to choosing between bad and worse.

God save us all

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by dokie: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
psucc:
How sure are you of the result.

Because after the election, we will take time to analyze the posts and claims each of you made to know who is patriotic and who is a scammer.

You spoke well.

padi94:
Hmmmm... they have taken our attention from choosing between good and evil to choosing between bad and worse.

God save us all

This is another wonderful comment.

Both of you guys have said some of the most meaningful things in the course of this edo elections.

Kudos!
Re: Congratulations To Ize Iyamu by SweetiliciousD: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Suffer no de tire dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / (PHOTO) If This Happened, Buhari Is Serious About Corruption. / 2019: Olawepo Hashim Pulls Out Of ANN Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.